Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Moonlight Gekko

7,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Dailanie
Aliiak
Ooo, can I please have some feedback about my avvie atm?

6//10
I absolutely LOVE the hair that you're using and the coat adds a bit of character to this, but I feel as though it's just way too 'naked' for my liking. Maybe go along with the greenish brown and white theme? Also add some more clothes for covering xP

Oh sorry, thanks for that. I had quite changed and mixed my avvie up since then. Thanks for looking anyway.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kuyusi
Dailanie
Kuyusi
Rate me, plox? ;3

Oh my lord this is beautiful!
10//10
LOVE the colour scheme!

Thank you so much! ^-^

You are very welcome!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Aliiak
Dailanie
Aliiak
Ooo, can I please have some feedback about my avvie atm?

6//10
I absolutely LOVE the hair that you're using and the coat adds a bit of character to this, but I feel as though it's just way too 'naked' for my liking. Maybe go along with the greenish brown and white theme? Also add some more clothes for covering xP

Oh sorry, thanks for that. I had quite changed and mixed my avvie up since then. Thanks for looking anyway.

Yeah I saw that you changed it xP What was that skirt that you had on with the corset?

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus
Mind giving me some advice? General opinions?

9//10
I love everything about this except for the book. It just adds a huge chunk of greeny-brown that just looks unappealing. Also it adds a lot of red to your side and it draws all of your attention to that one spot. Maybe change it to a smaller handheld? Good avatar on the whole though :3

I considered the Summoning Tome in its stead, but frankly I need an excuse to use this thing. =P

Haha oh okay I get it xP It really is a rocking avatar :3

Thanks. I spent a lot of time tinkering with it... Would the Summoning Tome do better, do you think? Or should I do away with the book entirely?

Hmmm...Could you show it with Summoning Tome? That'd help a lot

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Had to change the eyes because they interact oddly in TekTek.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Laertes Ursus
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus

I considered the Summoning Tome in its stead, but frankly I need an excuse to use this thing. =P

Thanks. I spent a lot of time tinkering with it... Would the Summoning Tome do better, do you think? Or should I do away with the book entirely?

I think it looks better with the Summoning Tome because the book is smaller and the colours blend in a little bit more. What item is the book you're holding now?

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus

I think it looks better with the Summoning Tome because the book is smaller and the colours blend in a little bit more. What item is the book you're holding now?

The Necronomicon.

Moonlight Gekko

7,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
Dailanie

Yeah I saw that you changed it xP What was that skirt that you had on with the corset?

I was more then likely the breaches from Deadly Thread mixed with Shadow Walker's cape, and a bit of Reve thrown in there too.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Laertes Ursus
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus

The Necronomicon.

Okay thanks :3

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Aliiak
Dailanie

I was more then likely the breaches from Deadly Thread mixed with Shadow Walker's cape, and a bit of Reve thrown in there too.

Thank you!

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Dailanie

Okay thanks :3

No worries

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Bumpity Bump!

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I know you already rated one of mine, but perhaps... you could rate this one? -shy puppy dog eyes-

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Natasha Silverbook
I know you already rated one of mine, but perhaps... you could rate this one? -shy puppy dog eyes-

Aww how could I resist those puppy eyes <3
8//10
I love the hat and I think that it has a great balance of black and white in it. I do however think that the body of this avatar is missing a lot of white/gray so it doesn't really compliment the hat very well. Maybe work with the pattern of the hat and try incorporating it into the avatar?

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Dailanie
Natasha Silverbook

Aww how could I resist those puppy eyes <3
8//10
I love the hat and I think that it has a great balance of black and white in it. I do however think that the body of this avatar is missing a lot of white/gray so it doesn't really compliment the hat very well. Maybe work with the pattern of the hat and try incorporating it into the avatar?

Thank you. ^^

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Bumpity Bump!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items