Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Dailanie
Mistress Shiny
Would love a rate on my current quest avi ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow 10//10
I love the theme, and I love how the colours don't match exactly because it adds a bit of realism to your avatar =D

Thanks! That bit of realism is actually exactly why I opted for Mostly Matching, I'm glad it was picked up on biggrin

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I would love to have your opinion on my current avi. Especially with ways I could improve it. cat_3nodding

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Mind giving me some advice? General opinions?

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,150 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Me please smile

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Natasha Silverbook
I would love to have your opinion on my current avi. Especially with ways I could improve it. cat_3nodding

I love that combo of the corset and the skirt o: So cute <3
7//10
I would suggest maybe sticking to a yellow, black and white theme? The corset maybe in yellow and the head bow in yellow as well? Also I think that the hanging lanterns are just a little unnecessary.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Laertes Ursus

9//10
I love everything about this except for the book. It just adds a huge chunk of greeny-brown that just looks unappealing. Also it adds a lot of red to your side and it draws all of your attention to that one spot. Maybe change it to a smaller handheld? Good avatar on the whole though :3

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Obey Communism
Me please smile

7//10
This is a colour scheme and item display that's been done too many times to count. Some of your shades are off and the colour balance needs to be tweaked just a little bit. Maybe add some more blue to the torso and try matching up your shades of colour a bit better?

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus

9//10
I love everything about this except for the book. It just adds a huge chunk of greeny-brown that just looks unappealing. Also it adds a lot of red to your side and it draws all of your attention to that one spot. Maybe change it to a smaller handheld? Good avatar on the whole though :3

I considered the Summoning Tome in its stead, but frankly I need an excuse to use this thing. =P

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Aliiak
Ooo, can I please have some feedback about my avvie atm?

6//10
I absolutely LOVE the hair that you're using and the coat adds a bit of character to this, but I feel as though it's just way too 'naked' for my liking. Maybe go along with the greenish brown and white theme? Also add some more clothes for covering xP

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Laertes Ursus
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus

9//10

I considered the Summoning Tome in its stead, but frankly I need an excuse to use this thing. =P

Haha oh okay I get it xP It really is a rocking avatar :3

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus

9//10

Thanks. I spent a lot of time tinkering with it... Would the Summoning Tome do better, do you think? Or should I do away with the book entirely?

Witty Nymph

Rate me, plox? ;3

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Laertes Ursus
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus
Dailanie
Laertes Ursus

9//10

Thanks. I spent a lot of time tinkering with it... Would the Summoning Tome do better, do you think? Or should I do away with the book entirely?

Hmmm...Could you show it with Summoning Tome? That'd help a lot

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kuyusi
Rate me, plox? ;3

Oh my lord this is beautiful!
10//10
LOVE the colour scheme!

Witty Nymph

Dailanie
Kuyusi
Rate me, plox? ;3