Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Spooky Shapeshifter

34,900 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Dailanie
Guessed
Dailanie

Order in the court, Guilty, and Last Meal please. heart
OMFG I am so so SO terribly sorry for the late a** reply! I have been absolutely swamped with school work and health issues so I've had basically no time for replies gonk

Would you like me to rate this avatar or a previous one that you had on?

I changed it but might as well do this just in case.

User Image

Divine Demigod

11,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
  • Megathread 100
Dailanie
Mikashi-chan
Order In The Court, Guilty, and Rehabilitation please.
So sorry for the late reply! I've been super busy with school work and health issues x.x

Would you like me to rate this avatar or a previous one?

this one

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Flucs
Dailanie

Order in the Court
Escapee
I Hold You in Contempt

Please and thank you (:
Apologies for the late reply! School and health issues have had me swamped x.x

6//10
I'd say lose the halo and katana and you'd have a pretty okay avatar. I'd look into adding some more detailing and perhaps a background to add some atmosphere.

You escape prison by evaporating your body into a dark cloud of mist, which allowed you to breeze through your confinements with no trouble at all.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Maplevee
Dailanie
So how have you been while I was away? c: Lost without me of course emotion_awesome

haha just a little, but otherwise I've been ok with a mixture of good n bad stuff along the way well things were going ok till I had the car crash (last day of the icy weather n I crash due to it), yourself? see I thought I was gonna be done with cold weather avi's n Arctic/Tundra avi's but then I woke up this morning and snow snow everywhere, but its not decent snow it's that shitty British snow that cripples the transport systems, economy and sends all of the south into a panic it may look pretty for about 5mins but then you realise "ah crap I gotta drive in this" and you find the snow on the road isnt a pretty white anymore xD
Holy s**t, was it a particularly bad car crash or just a shocking crash?
Hopefully you're okay! -hugs-

Ew I hate that kind of snow. It's just frozen sludge really :L
I've been okay, just a bit sick and busy as fuuuuuuck xD But still in good spirits haha

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

pandiebun
ORDER IN THE COURT!: x//10 and a line of commentary/suggestions
INNOCENT: Things I like about your avatar
GUILTY: Things I dislike about your avatar

please
2//10
For me I'm not really seeing many redeeming features because of the lack of cohesion.

The arms do work really well with that facial expressions so you've definitely got brownie points for that, I just feel as though the rest of the body really doesn't follow suit at all.

I'm not loving the rest of the avi. The pastels don't work with the bright colours because they look washed out when compared, and I think the cluttering of the dolls and sparkles everywhere is just messy and lacking any decent structure. Astras=awful imo as well about 95% of the time so I'm not loving that either. Those SDPlus dolls may make a bit more sense and look better if this were a cosplay from Adventure Time? You know the episode where Finn has all of the tiny characters from Ooh? I'm just really not getting it and not liking it.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
User Image

Well, expect to see me a bit more next week because I've got that week off emotion_dowant
Missed you too hun emotion_hug
-tackles you-

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
-tackles you-

User Image

*yelps and falls face-first in the mud*
Hey you!!! How are you doing these days? 4laugh
Order in the court, pretty please 4laugh

High-functioning Witch

37,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hi Dai! -hugs-
Could I have "ORDER IN THE COURT!" "GUILTY" & "MURDER VICTIM" please.

This is the first avatar I've made in like a month. emotion_8c

Devoted Otaku

Order In The Court, Mug Shot, and Guilty please~ heart

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Metal Trsu
Dailanie
Metal Trsu
-Order In The Court-
(I have more avys >_< )

Good Evenin'
Evening~
Apologies for the late reply! Would you like me to rate your current avi, or was there one that you had previously wanted to be rated? c:

This one is fine actually.
5//10
It's okay as a base avi but I think the katana is of and it could use some more grey and white detailing to match the odd shade of the OMG hat, also I think a background could help to add more atmosphere and character.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

HatsuHikari
Yasss it made me sad too emo
*flexes muscles* SEEE I WORK OUT FOR YOU BAE. Gotta look sexy for my waifu cool
I'm a pharmacy assistant, which is just a fancy title for I help out around a pharmacy by bagging and organizing prescriptions. (but let me know if you need dem drugs... there's so many here)

Damn it Lanieeee~ *hunts down some popping candy*
Aww emotion_hug

Btw do you mind giving a few Orders on these guys (I hope it's ok if I'm asking for more than one avi gonk )?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Now I swear to try and keep it on the first page whenever I possibly can! NEVER SHALL THIS THREAD DIE! classified_fu
-squeezes muscles- Oh my, so strong ;w;
Ooh dang, I can get all the drugs I want from you now c;

-buys up all of the world's popping candy and gives it to you- emotion_kirakira
-smothers in love and popping candy-

Pssh babe you can ask for as many rates as you want~

1st Avatar: 7//10
Green and blue is an awesome colour combo (just bought a phone case in those colours) and you've dispersed it pretty but the ponytail extension adds too much shape and blue to that area. Perhaps using a swirly ponytail would work better?

2nd Avatar:5//10
I'm 50/50 on this because while I love the detailing, the veil from the Wedding item looks messy and muddies up all of the lighter colours, turning it into a pastel-y blob of brightness. I reckon it would look better without the veil thing as it would clean it up a bit more.

3rd Avatar:8//10
Probably my favourite of the 3, the only thing I can comment on is that the B's Sketchbook hat adds a tad too much checkmate blue to the head. All of the other blue parts are smaller accent items so I think the hat dominates over the rest of it. A checkmate bow like the one from Vivid Brushstroke would work well I reckon.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Nemuki
Hello, May I have an ORDER IN THE COURT!, INNOCENT, and GUILTY rate(s) please?
7//10
This is absolutely gorgeous. The colours and character it has is awesome (:

I'm loving the colours chosen as that Rosamund pink can be used in a really tacky way, but when paired with that emerald green it's made really nice.

The lack of white anywhere else on the avatar apart from the legs though is putting me off. It makes the legs look very disjointed and tacked on. I'd scour the MP for any white items you could use as detailing on the torso and head areas. Perhaps a silver/white circlet to start?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

M E G U R O I K A
Dailanie

ORDER IN THE COURT

ARRESTED

MUG SHOT
5//10
Cute and semi-realistic c: I'd recommend adding more character and realism by adding facial features (masquerade - nose and freckles) and perhaps a skirt or some shorts to cover up some of the leg?

You were arrested for trying to seduce your professors in order to lift your grades,

User Image
(if you don't know this character, then you should look up either Summer Heights High or Ja'mie; Private School Girl and watch some of it)

Aged Gaian

Ooo, Mugshot, please!~ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas