Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dailanie
Silverlight Symphony
What?! 3 years!? Omg, grats Dai Dai whee
Thanks Symphy!
I still can't believe that it's been 3 LONG YEARS!
Like, holy crap I never thought I'd be able to keep a thread open for that long, let alone a rating thread!
rofl

Takes dedication for sure!!!!

Fused Vampire

6,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Dailanie
AngelVonTeku
I've got several outfits, what do you think of what i've got going on right now?
(note: i'll probably be changing tomorrow, i'll try to remember to post once I do smile
You'll need to choose some rate options from the first post before I can rate you c:

I demand "Order In The Court", or "I Hold You In Contempt" and take a "Mug Shot"

PS: I just felt like getting creative with my rates razz Also, promise I won't change my outfit until you rate <3

Eloquent Muse

Dailanie
(late a** reply is late because I'm a ******** goober who's been way too busy for replies orz)

I've been okay, just really swamped with work and a bit sick :L Second full week of school so it's a loooot of work coming in ugh. Sick of it already lolol sad life.

Girl, don't worry about it. I'm super late as well with my notices. I just want to enjoy my offline life. xD Oh no! Get as plenty of free time as you can to recover, Dai. Or just sleep for the entire day. That always worked for me, lol. Oh yeah, school starts there on Feb! I should get in touch with my NZ buddies -- one of my close friends put her dog to sleep. :C I saw it on her FB post not too long ago, I'm not sure what happened exactly, but her pet was way too young to pass away.

xMill's Partner

Dailanie

Congrats on three years. 3nodding Could I get a ORDER IN THE COURT! (x//10 and a line of commentary/suggestions) rate?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Mikashi-chan
Dailanie
Mikashi-chan
Order In The Court, Guilty, and Rehabilitation please.
So sorry for the late reply! I've been super busy with school work and health issues x.x

Would you like me to rate this avatar or a previous one?

this one
5//10
The outfit (legs and arms included) is really cute, but the rest isn't working for me really.

I'm not loving the wings, halo or tail, because they speak both angel and devil which is confusing and conflicting. I'd probably ditch the tail and perhaps go for a full angel theme.

I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this time yum_tea

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
Dailanie
-tackles you-

User Image

*yelps and falls face-first in the mud*
Hey you!!! How are you doing these days? 4laugh
-picks you up and wipes off all of the mud- :c
I've been good! But sick...BUT GOOD OTHERWISE!
What about you? c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

KeiraPhoenix
Order in the court, pretty please 4laugh
7//10
The colours on this are absolutely GORGEOUS! The Lace peacock though adds too much purple to that area and to the avi in general so I'd give it the old ditch-aroo. I also think you need just a LITTLE bit more bright yellow in the chest region. Perhaps Sangue Regicidio (shoulder guards)?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Nineteen Eighty-Four
Hi Dai! -hugs-
Could I have "ORDER IN THE COURT!" "GUILTY" & "MURDER VICTIM" please.

This is the first avatar I've made in like a month. emotion_8c
Chelsea! It's been such a long time! emotion_hug
How have you beeeen since I last saw your gorgeous face? c:

Dang girl, you gotta get yo' avi groove back! A month is a long a** time D:

6//10
A cute realistic avi but certain colours really wash it out I reckon o:

The white skin makes you look transparent and sickly, especially when matched with that off shade, weird hair. The hair is great, but I'd ditch the white skin and add some freckles for some skin effect. Perhaps even go with a tanner skin tone?

You were devoured by the Alaskan Bull Worm!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

TOKI BONNIE MONSTA
Order In The Court, Mug Shot, and Guilty please~ heart
8//10
This is just absolutely darling, but that background, I'm a little unsure about o:

With the background, I feel as though the white tree is very out of place amongst all of the spring blooming plants. I'd perhaps try adding a handheld lantern to your avi (perhaps Light Charmer or one of the Faded Revenant recolours) and then replacing the background with Night Bug wanderer (bg) + the Crystal Tree of Cyndor

User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Callidora
Ooo, Mugshot, please!~ heart
lol

User Image User Image
order in the court, guilty, and mug shot if you please!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Maplevee
Dailanie
Holy s**t, was it a particularly bad car crash or just a shocking crash?
Hopefully you're okay! -hugs-

Ew I hate that kind of snow. It's just frozen sludge really :L
I've been okay, just a bit sick and busy as fuuuuuuck xD But still in good spirits haha

Thanks =3 Just minor stuff n psychological BS, Doctors say I'm very look to only have minor injuries after the crash i described and thank god I wasn't going fast, but I'll live. Car is a mess though. yeah thats wat we get most of the time and the council dont grit half the roads n so people like me crash as a result, worse thing is I rang up work to tell em I had a crash n then an hour later someone else did the same.

its good to keep positive just hope thing quiet down for ya soon =)
Dang were you speeding or was it just because of icy road conditions? Hopefully you can get your car fixed up sometime soon :c
Wow, wtf so someone else crashed? Dang, they really should start salting the pathways and roads to make it safer for people!

Yeah, hopefully they do!
Dailanie
l rose l
Hey how have you been ?

and may i have a ORDER IN THE COURT! ,INNOCENT ,GUILTY
Hey Rose! I've been quite good, just busy as HELL! xD What about you?
Congrats on the arena placing btw! Your entry was absolutely gorgeous c:

8//10
Colours on this are perfection but the top half for me isn't really meshing very well with the bottom half at the bottom o:

Like I said, the colours on this are perfect and the distribution is damn near spot on. The fact that you have mostly green in the torso and mostly blue in the legs is a nice transitioning effect while still going well together c:

The head seems a bit too detailed, for the torso/leg area which are very smooth and minimally detailed with smaller, finer things. I'd probably de-detail the head a bit by removing some of the smaller beaded items, OR add some more beaded items to the body, perhaps a silver chain around the hips to start?

I have been good to, busy with work that is all.
And thank you, i didn't think it was going to place.
I will try and work on the balancing the textures. I have been having trouble with the bottom.

O.G. Bunny

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dailanie
Sukuya
Dailanie

Order In The Court, Innocent and, Rehabilitation.
It's a cosplay of this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Apologies, I've been so busy recently that I missed your cosplay :c Do you have a picture saved of it so I can rate it?

User Image

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
-picks you up and wipes off all of the mud- :c
I've been good! But sick...BUT GOOD OTHERWISE!
What about you? c:

User Image

Mud Baths are good for the skin, ain't they?
Sick? Nooooo! Wth are you doing here wiping away the mud when you're sick?!?! *drags you off to bed and tucks you in* I'm gonna make you a big bowl of chicken soup and some tea. And here, a couple of extra blankets to stay warm. Some extra pillows for a bit of comfort and----- *rants on while running around*
Busy... Very busy. But that's a bit my fault redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces