Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kestrad
Eh, red wines are the ones that make you live longer (maybe) anyway, so you're not missing too much with white wines xD I like my drinks girly, but honestly it's more that I have fancy tastes and don't like the taste of cheap alcohol, so girly drinks are better at masking that. But when the alcohols are expensive they also tend to taste better alone. One of the best things I had was when I was in Greenland and one of my classmates had bought fancy honey scotch at the airport (duty free and all that, heh) and so we dumped freshly gathered glacier ice into it and drank that emotion_drool

Yeah, it's really the unknown that freaks me out. I have half-baked plans to test out my actual limits someday, but it'll have to be prearranged at home with my best friend or my boyfriend or someone like that on hand who isn't going to be drinking so they can make sure I don't die. A lot of my friends actually don't drink at all. It's actually kind of nice how even though we've all hit legal drinking age here in the US our parties are still casual talk and hang out get-togethers without any alcohol involved.

I did end up submitting a different avatar xP The one I'd planned on submitting just wasn't super appropriate thematically and refused to become more fitting no matter what I tossed at it emotion_facepalm

Also, now that I'm not arenas-ing this avatar, may I please get an Order in the Court? And a Rehabilitation? >.>

Also unrelatedly UGH I had some leftover cash and sprang for the Dark Scythe because that series of items is fairly awesome but it turns out when you look more closely the black recolor is rather sloppy. DX This will teach me to preview things in inventory search in the future emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm
Awww yissssss! I'm gonna live forever! c; LOL oooh a fancy pants! I'll drink practically anything as long as it doesn't taste like warm piss x.x Omg Honey Scotch sounds soooo good! Should have called me up! I would have drank it with you emotion_awesome

Yeah DEFINITELY get your boyfriend or BFF there with you if you decide to do it because if you don't you could end up in serious trouble :L aww yeah, I love those sorts of parties. That's why usually I don't like drinking with my friends :L I find it takes away from the actual 'hanging out' portion of being with mates. But most of my friends are drinkers so I don't have that luxury a lot of the time lol

Aww fair enough, I wouldn't submit it either if I didn't think it was correct for what you're trying to convey c: Your entry is still superb though!~

9//10
Aaaaalmost there! I just think that the Butterfly Punch headband is throwing me off, AND the lack of a more expressive/noticeable mouth :c
I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this time yum_tea
SOOO CLOSE THOUGH!

Oh yeah I saw you trying to trade it for an Icy Scythe o: Any takers?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
*holding empty cone*
Why you do dis, Dai? crying
Because I luv you, but I also luv ice cream
emotion_awesome
I'm afraid, you'll have to choose only one, Dai. :l
NO
I want BOTH! emotion_donotwant
-pouts and sulks-
*gets two new icecream with triple layer chocolate*
there there, here's a new one. And one for me, now we can enjoy it together. ^u^
Oooh! emotion_kirakira
-climbs down from the tree and onto your back-
YAAAAY!~ -noms ice cream-

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Imiri
Dailanie
Imiri
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I see you in MFEO often. -waves-
ORDER IN THE COURT! INNOCENT! GUILTY!
Oh hi there -waves back- emotion_yatta
I'm trying to get more into MFEO these days c: I used to post in it quite regularly but now I've slowed down haha I just love seeing all the combos~

7//10
I'm going off of the assumption that this is SOME kind of Pokemon-esque avatar? o:

I lurve the colours you've used, as I find people using cream can either do it well, or completely destroy it, but you've used it fittingly c:

The face for me seems off though. You look sad, almost pained :L I'd go for a more quirky, cheery expression perhaps?

I was tryin' for worried but yeah, it's got some problems. Thank you for the rate. c:

Yeah, I find myself lurking a hell of a lot and not posting anything of worth. ; - ;
I do find some cool things occasionally. Rather, rarely actually.
Ahh right, well as long as you like it, then it's perfect emotion_yatta

Haha that's just like me lol
I'd post more if I bothered to note down which combos I used lol Omg I always find new inspiration for avis in that thread. SO GOOD emotion_drool

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Atomic Sunday
ofc I forget to come back online after a short while, my apologizes.

I did mean the one I was using, I'll post the avatar for you since I decided to change.

User Image
Haha no need to apologize, I'm just glad I hadn't scared you off lol

(thank you for the image!)
5//10
Okay, so you match the theme you're trying to convey to a tee, but its a tad too simplistic and 'half way' for my liking.

I'm definitely digging how you've kept everything black and white, very muted and mono. I'm also liking the directional movement you have through the smoke and the slightly billowing coat c:

My problem lies with what I mentioned before which was the simplicity. For me there's simply no emotion or character to it. You're blank almost stony faced, and the detailing is very minimal. What I would suggest is a complete overhaul of the face and some more detailing on the body. Throw in belt buckles, gun holsters, maybe even a simple backpack (as it seems appropriate he's traveling?) and add some character to the face through striking eyes, scars and a better mouth! Also perhaps swap the cigar out for the cig from Bitter, Devil's, Delighted or Demonic Spice?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Mama_TekTek
Dailanie
Mama_TekTek
3nodding
Hum, sounds tasty. emotion_drool
I've been told I taste like Cinnamon emotion_dowant

And I taste like coconut. emotion_omnomnom
We sound very tasty. emotion_facepalm
Mmmmm coconut emotion_drool
Yes it may become somewhat of a problem once word gets out..... ;w;

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

TERRlBLY
Dailanie
TERRlBLY
ARRESTED
I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!
ESCAPEE

Please~
You were arrested for mutilating 73 puppies, in your search for the perfect set of ears and a tail! Once you found the right ones you sewed them onto your own body. Police found you huddled in a corner, rocking back and forth and shakily stroking the tail.

Escaping was....gross...See, the prison has a communal dog, who paces around the jail, keeping the prisoners and guards company throughout the day. Snatching the dog, you killed it before cutting out it's eyes and shoving them in place of your own. Turning to the guards you gave them the good old fashioned 'puppy dog stare'. Not as cute as it normally would be, but you grossed them out enough to make them stumble away from you in fear, knocking into the bench behind them and dropping their keys!

That was fcking sick.. I like it.
And I love radiohead, so win win.
LOL I'm glad you liked it c;
Yassss Radiohead is awesome cool

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tsurumi Akane
Another round of the usual!
Order in the court, innocent, and guilty please!
Eesh its been a while since I've tried to use a background...
I drooled on my laptop more than I should have when I saw this emotion_drool

8//10
Girl you're good at this c; I was staring at this for so long, seriously LOL

I absolutely adore the colours you've chosen to work with and how you've kept it cohesive with the BG in making it seem crystallized c:

The avatar itself DOES blend in a bit much with the BG so it is a tad hard to make out some of the detailing, but other than that I think it's gorgeous c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Oruhgami
Order in the court?

Don't know if you are familiar with the destiny game, that is coming out soon.
but i tried to make a character for that game ( not a cosplay ) but the race is a awoken!

awoken is the alien race

if you need a ref. ill provide one
I'm not familiar with it but I searched up a picture of it and I do see the resemblance.

8//10
You look great and the overall appearance definitely coincides with the ref pic I found. However I wish that there was slightly more detailing throughout the body, as the face is so beautiful. Personal preference though.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

LadyKayK N O X x
I might just splurge in the cash shops and cheap rig drops.
Oooh anything caught your eyes? o:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

HatsuHikari
      ✾ ✾ Nuuuuu~ //wiggles some more gonk
      I'm just so ticklish thoughhh. T w T
      But if I have all the sexy, what about the rest of y'all?! I can't simply hold it all hostage!
      WHOOOO! //jumps in, splashing Lanie errwhere
      Are ya wet now? emotion_dowant

My preferred choice of weapon is a giant scalpel. emotion_awesome
      ... Because I have an eerie love for dissections...

Hehehehe, tots mah goats. emotion_omnomnom lol
      //struggles to scrap off pancaked dogs off concrete """"orz
      Y U NEVA SATISFIED LANIE ; A ;

Froufrou everywhere for Hatsu now! //dies of kawaii overload
      Yayyy, hopefully! I like that all your mules are animals hehehe.

Well, get better nonetheless emotion_hug
I like da wiggles now emotion_dowant -bites your shoulder- emotion_omnomnom
That won't stop me! c;
We'll just be meager peasants in your presence! Ugly and average looking ;w;
Omg Hatsuuuuu!
Now I'm soaking! redface

Ommmmg dissections are kind of amazing!
I want to dissect something now..last I dissected were the organs of cows and sheep emotion_dowant

*current mission: vaporize all small dogs*
Ewwwww hatsu you're making the town all messy with all your scraping!
BECAUSE I'M A COMPLICATED BLACK WOMAN!!

I wanna take all the kawaiiness home with me bby emotion_kirakira
LOL well, I couldn't be bothered buying decent human clothes for them and animal stuff is SO much easier to pass off as good looking xD

Thanks Hatsu~ heart

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

amarzyciel
Lips like cupid/hollywood don't work, it looks weird
Ivory baronet looks better, but it gives her puzzled expression =.="
sweet talker is best, yet it's too pricey to get, so yeah.
I kind of like it as is, it doesn't have to be perfect.
Thank you for the suggestion C:
Fair enough, as long as YOU like it then it IS perfect! 4laugh
Still looks absolutely gorgeous >w<

Lupine Shapeshifter

Dailanie
Ahh right, well as long as you like it, then it's perfect emotion_yatta

Haha that's just like me lol
I'd post more if I bothered to note down which combos I used lol Omg I always find new inspiration for avis in that thread. SO GOOD emotion_drool

XD Yeah, I'm guilty of that as well.
SO MUCH INSPIRATION. It hurts.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
Dailanie
To true. We will have to hide. emotion_0A0

Feline Sex Symbol

11,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dailanie
LadyKayK N O X x
I might just splurge in the cash shops and cheap rig drops.
Oooh anything caught your eyes? o:
The beanie I'm wearing. Some glasses that sit on the forehead, dresses, fishnets, belly rings, and big hair bows.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Dailanie
Lol good! That is awfully rude though! I hate people PMing me for donations and stuff (unless it's a really close friend), and it's even worse knowing that they just randomly saw your screenshot and decided to PM :L

Awww! That's so nice of them! I love people like that >w< It's nice of you to give them 7b for it as well 4laugh
I'm glad you got your doll in the end c:

Thanks! I'm pretty happy I got it as well. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas