Welcome to Gaia! ::

...I look like me.

emotion_awesome

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I guess I would look like Ty-lee only without the brown eyes or fembolin because my eyebrows are considered bushy.
I guess Zuko, because of my black shaggy mop hair and my facial structure is pretty similar. My eyes are blue though.
I don't think I look like anyone there. No one with short brown hair, green/gray eyes, really pale skin... yeah, no one. .w.
I look alot like Korra, actually. If you take away the two beads on her side bangs and make her hair a liiiiiiittle bit lighter, (and make her realistic, not anime) then we'd be twins c:

Lieutenant

28,575 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hygienic 200
There are no characters that look like me. emotion_8c
However, my features are similar to Earth Kingdom peoples'.

Sparkling Mage

I think a mix between Suki and June.

Dapper Capitalist

If I part my hair to side, I look a bit like Asami. My hair's long and naturally wavy just like her's, but it's not as dark, my hair's a bit more coppery, and my eye's are brown not green. I do want to try and cosplay her sometime though.

Actually, since you posted a picture of her, I look a lot like a younger Hama as well, minus the eyes of course.
I don't look like anyone <3

Hilarious Smoker

I have a friend that looks a lot like Korra, what with her Hawaiian ethnicity. She's definitely got the skin color and hips of Korra. Sadly I don't look like anyone.
WHERE BE ALL THE BLONDES!!?$!
[Irl, I look so much like Korra. xD We have about the same hairlength, eyecolor, and haircolor. And also I'm a very muscular girl irl (yeah I'm a girl dun dun dun), and we also have about the same boob size. ;o ... Buut. The only thing REALLY different is the skin color, because I'm nowhere near tan. I'm pale as pale can be.]

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
If Suki had glasses, then I'd look exactly like her.

Invisible Giver

12,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
Katara, I'd love to cosplay as her one day <3

I'd love to see someone cosplay as Jet please! >.<

Hilarious Flatterer

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
My brother told me once that I looked like Katara when she puts her hair down, but it was probably just cause of the big hair. I always thought I kinda looked like Asami, except I have a slightly rounder face LOL whee

I'm short and super white with blonde hair and blue eyes. None of them look like me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff