Question

Suggestion again: How about a Spanish-speaking NPC Shopkeeper? ninja

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
Game/Items

Has any progress been made regarding how to refund cash-bought-zomg power ups?

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
GAMES

Can we have some games added in Towns 2? And what about What the Fluff?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
VKiera
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

Events

Hello Staff,

I'd like to inquire about tickets filled for the H2K14 event, I personally never received the victory item on this account (but got the losing item on my mule) and filed a ticket about two weeks ago. As far as I know, it's not even been looked at yet. It's a small thing, I know, I mean I could just go buy the item, but still. Any word on how long tickets for 'non billing' inquires take?

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

I'll take down your username and see if I can get an update for the ticket.

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
Games

Does Gaia plan to try to reboot Zomg or at least make some sort of replacement MMO at any point in the future? If not could you explain why?

Sublime Gardener

Items

Might you consider making more "I am" items outside of the rare pets in the RIGs? Some of us, I don't know how many, would be interested in some new, affordable options. It could just be a few of us, though. You can find a few ideas here, but the general consensus (from that thread, at least) is for fewer kittens. There are a lot of "I am" kittens already. Maybe mythical creatures, hippos/giraffes, zOMG monsters, etc., instead? A llama or alpaca could be fun. Even if they do have to be the rare pet.

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Please I am just asking for what I earned

RowanMoonGuard's Fangirl

Ursine Champion

18,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Bookworm 100
Features

Are there any upcoming changes coming to the arenas?
Suggestions: Increase the payout. The arenas are a great feature to the site and I feel like they've been neglected. Maybe incorporate Gaia Cash prizes or items that are in the Cash Shop for prizes.

Submerged Nymph

Items

Are the glitched items from the Back Alley grab bag being looked into? The ones that don't appear on the MP, like Otami Armor Pattern (or whatever the name was) and Flower Pattern Design.

also can someone say hi to reapersun for me?
i don't wanna make a fifth post >u<

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Maddy-Mazey
shops

Will there ever be OFTEN updates of gold shops like it used to be? where it seemed like every 3 months there was something new in Ruby's Rack, ect.? I know that Gaia has no shortage of item ideas, as they always find new Gaia Cash items.

We update the gold shops monthly!

Divine Mage

14,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
Question Category
Games

Question
will there be a new game made that is like Zomg

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Feature:

Can we get it where in a trade we can say how many of an item we wanna trade to someone? I'm tired of sending a ton of bags to my friend to open for alchemy, it's taking forever.

Also, the same for opening items, can it ask us how many bags we wanna open? or for unpacking things? Cause unpacking 75 of something or 100...or unpacking mythril coins can take a lot of time and clicking.
Misc // Gaia Cash

What determines when the prices to purchase Gaia Cash go on discount? Is it just a random process - or are there days or times of certain months where I might be able to expect a large drop in GC purchase quantities?

Sometimes I do purchase but I can't justify paying full price, so I'm always checking to see if they suddenly put up a discount.

Retro Punk

GAMES new?

Are there any plans for any new games (mmo or other) in which we can use our avies in ??

I mean Gaia has to admit zomg was almost Completely/WHolely Unique in the Internet Universe .

If ever there was game Gaia could have capitalized on it was zomg. It had way more user to user interactivity than any other game i played on the site.

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Items/Features

About the Astra (animated items),
not all of them show up in the right tab "Animated" in the inventory while dressing up your avatar,
could you fix this please?

I also noticed, a while ago,
that pretty much none of the Astras have numbers any more (do any of them have?)
i wondered if you could add numbers to them again, so they'd be easier to sort in the inventory~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff