Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Misc...

Since NSTG got a kickstart do you think you would do one for BTPD? emotion_awesome
Narumi Misuhara
Leadery
Booty Grab
First off, thanks for increasing the payout, it's nice to see the community back to life.

Are you going to release more fish or re-release older ones with better payouts? (Increasing older ones to a higher tier for example)

We'd like to but considering how long it took just to get the existing code to compile, I'm no sure we could commit to that at this time.

Just got here. Sorry if already answered. Is the failure to load the tanks problem being worked on?

Ruthless Cat

11,000 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I'm curious, How did you guys come up with Gaia? I really wanna know. I like to learn about stuff like this.

Quotable Conversationalist

15,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Princess Angelishia
Maddy-Mazey
Princess Angelishia
Maddy-Mazey
shops

Will there ever be OFTEN updates of gold shops like it used to be? where it seemed like every 3 months there was something new in Ruby's Rack, ect.? I know that Gaia has no shortage of item ideas, as they always find new Gaia Cash items.

We update the gold shops monthly!
Really? Like, with new items available through Gaia Gold and not Cash? o:

Yes. We've been updating them monthly for years. c:

This nonsense can get two answers and legitimate questions can't get one?

C'mon now.

Precious Kitten

Features

When is the marriage system going to be in effect. Can we please have an update about this feature?

MJ Spooks's Husbando

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Zero Omega
Diamond Wales
Features

Okay, I have a question since it has been bugging me for a while now. Is there any way to make it so that you can actually see the size of the images/gifs that you are going to use in a signature? I mean, I have been flagged twice for it and I had no idea that I had a large image size until then, and couldn't figure out a way for me to tell how big the file size was until I literally had to go to another site and use the same image to find out. It wasn't like the images were offensive or anything, just the image sizes were too big. I think this would help to cut down on the number of people having large gif/image sizes if we could actually see that they are too big or if a warning popped up when we were previewing the signature in question.

You can check the size of an image by right-clicking on an image and clicking "View Image Info" or "Properties" (depending on your browser). This will tell you how large the file size is and what the dimensions are.

Edit: Wait, I found it, but still, I don't like the fact people like me are having to use something that some of us don't know about.
What about those that don't know how to do that? Also, it never states what the file sze has to be in the signatures section that I've seen.

Sarcastic Hunter

23,090 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Features

Can we please have some kind of standalone wishlist function? Especially with the holidays coming up, it would be nice to have an easy way to find gifts for people. :3

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Items
Q: Could we please have new items to turn trash into? Like paper airplanes or pirates hat, or maybe origami items for our avi.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Astra Green
Zero Omega
Astra Green
Item

This might show how much of a wrestling nerd I am but is it possible to do wrestling parody items? Like have an item like the Diva's Championship belt (the pink/purple butterfly) and the different poses it can be worn (maybe in conjunction with the Fighter series of recolors)?

I suddenly have a mighty need. To make an AJ Lee avi.

Sure you do
Nikki Bella

I like the idea! Can pass it along for consideration!

Paige is so much better. I hope you cry when Paige headbutts Nikki razz

Awesommeeeeeeeeee!

I'm actually really annoyed that Nikki won the title. :c That story line annoyed me.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

Can we remove gold from tipping all together and just make it work like 1+ or "like", It would be more meaningful this way. Maybe total "tip" counts too?

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
lost in the rhythm
Black Death Goddess
lost in the rhythm
Black Death Goddess
Okay since I am not getting any help here getting the 51,000 gaia cash I earned, I am going to email the company, whose product I watched and their site visited 6 times and ask them to fix this.

That is all I can think of since I have yet to found any help in getting the gcash here.
on the first page they ask you not to post any support questions, and to instead file a ticket.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/ask-the-staff-24-nov-2014/t.94950549_2/#2
I did file a ticket and have not gotten any response, this is a last attempt to get any help.
it usually takes time for them to get to a ticket since there are other users who have filed a ticket.
If it's been a few weeks then you could always PM Zero Omega or another admin. ^^
I have been trying to get this since Nov. 14th and I have PM'd Zero Omega, Princess Angelisha and Siskataya. No help at all.

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
phoenix of the damned
Princess Angelishia
Doctor Frost PhD
Princess Angelishia
Doctor Frost PhD
Misc.

Do you love me?

On a more serious note: Can I disable notifications? They're bugging me.

You can disable Staff Notices but not Announcements.

Any hope for change?

No, Gaians who read those announcements and purchase GCash support us and allow us to keep the site free to use. We have no plans to make them able to be disabled- as they are our main method of supporting the site.
Your main method of supporting the site is pissing off your userbase and causing them to quit. I suggest you change your methods. Have a different announcement feature for GCash ads because those here who don't purchase GCash find the announcements very annoying. If you don't make plans to disable the visibility of GCash to the users who don't want to see it, you will lose those people. Then the people who still buy GCash will stop buying it because those who don't buy GCash won't be there to buy the items off the marketplace (which is what half the GCash users buy GCash items for, I'm sure). Eventually, gaia will have no choice but to resign from existence. The company itself will die, and it will be your fault. LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES

Um..no not usually. Stop trying to make that as an excuse. Seriously this may just be how long I've used any forum site but forums get slow with the holidays and summer. People are trying to find jobs, focus on families and focus on school. They have lives outside of Gaia which is perfectly fine.

We're people not ******** robots. Stop pointing the finger at the staff and grow up. Maybe spend some time with your own family.

Jolly Cutesmasher

8,950 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
kiironobara
Have you considered giving bits of (like 2-3) Gaia Cash in Daily Chance?

Great idea. I'll tel- oh wait I'm not a Gaia staff. Oh well. Seconded.

Magical Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Can the Dumpster Dive button be fixed? It's in the wrong location.

(Not my account but the same thing is happening to me)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Liberal Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Diamond Wales
Features

Okay, I have a question since it has been bugging me for a while now. Is there any way to make it so that you can actually see the size of the images/gifs that you are going to use in a signature? I mean, I have been flagged twice for it and I had no idea that I had a large image size until then, and couldn't figure out a way for me to tell how big the file size was until I literally had to go to another site and use the same image to find out. It wasn't like the images were offensive or anything, just the image sizes were too big. I think this would help to cut down on the number of people having large gif/image sizes if we could actually see that they are too big or if a warning popped up when we were previewing the signature in question.

you can see the width by height by right clicking and selecting view image. then go to tools: page info (in firefox)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff