Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Bachelor

Trading Pass Scandal

So myself and other users were left without our trading pass. My question is, while our trades were disabled, if we had bought rigs such as TV Dinners / Lunch Boxes with the intent to resell, while they were 12999/8999 gc respectively, and since we were unable to do any trades, we were forced to wait out the clock until we got our passes back, but in the meantime, these particular rigs went on sale for much lower prices, thus dropping their values in MP.

This is beyond not fair, because the incident regarding our passes wasn't our fault, all we did was sell on the marketplace. How can I go about talking to someone about this in greater detail? Do I file a ticket or contact a particular individual?

Luca and Oishi's Princess

Light Warrior

42,675 Points
  • But it Refused 500
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
Misc.

To the creator of the Kin Florette: I love you! Thanks for making my ferrety kin dreams come true (and then some because her and her item are so gorgeous) emotion_kirakira

Normal Poster

User Image
      hi staff~

Items(?)

any chance we'll get a new doll trunk rig anytime soon??? ;DD //slides 2g under the table
      i saw that tip arlette dont break my heart </3

Unstoppable Krampus

Items

Reminder that it's been SIXTEEN MONTHS since Mysterious Trash Ticket was released, and there's been no information whatsoever about it. Yeah we KNOW it's mysterious but come on, it's been long enough that you could at least tell us if it will even have a function in the future.

xx I met my fate xx rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 18 Total: 21 (2-40)

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Misc: Project custom quartz stub
I submitted my stub email (though I've not gotten a reply) and I was wondering if it is possible to request that certain artists work on the item or rather certain artists NOT be the one to work on it? There is an artist who dislikes me and I have fear (with good reason) that they would purposefully do a poor job on my item.

IRL Hobo

39,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Winged 100
Shops

Would it be possible to update Nicolae's Black Market soon? Maybe breath new life into alchemy again. (Also to finish my remaining wings quests)... sweatdrop

I understand if you're not able to update Flynn's quite as often right now, but why not at least give us something to look forward to. wink

Big Consumer

will there be any new contests soon?
the gold stores have not had any new contests recently
and gaia has not had any cool events for awhile.. :/

Mercurio DeRosa's Other Half

Hallowed Warlock

Items

Somewhat 'recently' 6 items were added to Flynn's that were available for the most part from her (Wicked Demiccubus, Prince of Frozen Roses, Toxic Day Zero being 3 that I remember) and I believe they were advertised as temporary exclusives. This was all fine and dandy when Flynn was semi regular, but now with activity from her having trickled to a standstill, will we see this items released/allocated elsewhere?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Twisted Lady
Features-Trading

Last AtS, it was mentioned that you hoped to resolve the trading bans by the end of the week. However my pass is still disabled, and I know there are plenty more people without theirs as well. Could we get an updated ETA on when this might be resolved?

We're still working through them, our estimation for last week assumed we didn't run into a mass amount of additional transactions made with the illegal gold, unfortunately we ran into a slew of them which delayed the process (as we try to remove as much gold as possible). We're aiming for the end of this week and we have staff working on and off hours trying to resolve it. We currently have about 600 more transactions to go through that were made by two offending users. That number will probably increase slightly as we suspect users spent some of that gold and we'll have to reverse those transactions as well.

Apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience.

Somber Lunatic

Games

Will there be more zOMG maps implemented into Lake Kindred, like Gold Beach and Deadman's Shadow? Maybe for an event like Hallowe'en?

Sparkly Unicorn

29,850 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Carl 200
Items

Can we get some new kinds of Rainbow Tickets, with reduced numbers of poses that can be recolored--e.g. a "baby rainbow ticket" that recolors a single pose (like the quartz stubs, but more than just hair), or a "mini rainbow ticket" that recolors 4-5 poses? It seems like it would help those of us who want to recolor items that don't have as many poses as a full rainbow ticket would.

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Features

It may not be possible near-term, but can staff look at doing a crowd-source tagging system using some common/currently-used tag terms? I was really excited about this coming out before, but it seems it was set aside.

salty mystica's Senpai

Spirit

Features

Hi, what's up with avatar builder all the time? Is it perpetually going to be in beta? Have you guys come up with anything to... I don't know, stabilize it, for lack of better words.
Reginald Orius
MISC

What's your (whoever answers) current favorite song?

Weapon by Bastille.
i bought a pendent that allowed me to go to that place in zomg that was once exclusive.I would like to be reimbursed for the item seeing as it no longer is in my invetory and cannot be used.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff