thank
good.
Staff
thumbs up.
wooo.

Undead Enchantress

Darkangle122
Games

Is Zomg ever coming back? I felt it was a plus to the site and it was quite fun alot of people miss it
It won't. Not that many were playing it and it wasn't earning enough. There was a security issue that was just too expensive to repair. Consider it gone.

Unstoppable Krampus

Items

Both the regular and Golden Tailored Stylist Pattern tickets have been expired for months. The regular one doesn't even have its rules listed in the Project Custom forum. Any chance either of these could be re-released?

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Darkangle122
Games

Is Zomg ever coming back? I felt it was a plus to the site and it was quite fun alot of people miss it

People keep asking this.

Here is the scoop on the issue.

Security issues and the time and cost to fix it makes bringing it back rather prohibitive.

Short answer is "no".

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Items

Apologies if this has been asked already, but, the last update to Hero's Journey was in June and there's been no mention of it since in Singh's updates. Is there any idea of when we could expect the next evolution? The poses are lovely, and I would love to see this continue~ emotion_kirakira

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Items

Are we going to get a gold shop update with some cool Olympic swag? =o The Olympics start this week!

xx I met my fate xx rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 12 Total: 24 (2-40)

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Features:Runway
With much proof and many users who know what's going on why has nothing been done about the rampant cheating in runway?
Allowing mules is only making it worse. One account per person should be allowed to enter each contest, that's it! Also perhaps making it so that we cannot vote for ourselves, for example making it so that any entries coming from your IP cannot be seen for voting. This might at least cut down on the cheating! I know there are ways around this but many people don't know them or wouldn't' be willing to do that for a simple contest on Gaia.

Sparkly Unicorn

29,850 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Carl 200
Features -- Runway

So... cheating in Runway is still an issue. As we can see, again, with the most recent Mermaid theme, a single player with multiple mules managed to pretty much sweep the top 6 places (minus the one avatar that managed to beat them). What's being done on this situation, as well as the issue of self-voting?

Perfect Saint

Gumby Ningata
Misc

Will we be seeing Easter Bunny this year?
He'll be off-season. xd

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
Erynne
Darkangle122
Games

It won't. Not that many were playing it and it wasn't earning enough. There was a security issue that was just too expensive to repair. Consider it gone.
Sadness

Perfect Pumpkin

22,725 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Shops

Question:

Any plan for Crosstich Shop?

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Events

Will we be able to rebuild Halloweentown this year? I'd love to help Jack bring it back, and I've even been thinking of a way to make it an event of its own for Halloween. A Collaboration style event where users pick a building/area they want to help rebuild (Jack's House, Necromancy Lab, Chiroptiary (Bat House), Graveyard, Pumpkin Patch, etc.) And can then find parts for it as drops either on the Forums or in Lake Kindred (to cover both types of users) and fill a gauge to the area's completion. I think this would be a more personal means of doing so than a kickstarter, and there could be event freebies and Kin based on each Area. Could be really fun.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Grimmbaby's Husband

Cosmic Fiend

25,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Misc. ~

Wasn't able to be here last week,
wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone
who worked on that Creator Kinjinka RIG the other week.
Absolutely loving using my Saikopamp.
I love it's design and everything so much.
Favorite kin now probably. Though all the kins in
there are very cute, and well made! thank you staff again
for making such awesome kins.

p.s. - Can't wait for the summer event~

yum_cupcake

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
items

Question
what happen to hero jouney why stoped for evoling why?

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
Items

I know you'd need a Double Rainbow Ticket to add patterns, but would you need one to remove them? (Ex: removing the polkadots from the Biscuit Pop coat)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff