Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Zero Omega
Ami Satomora
Misc

Can I just get a happy birthday from the staff since my birthday is tomorrow?

User Image

OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, But I'm still younger than nearly all my friends and co-workers. IT'S A TERRIBLE BALANCE I TELL YOU

User Image

Xeotha's Senpai

Anxious Cat

18,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Items
A lot of hairs are affected by Agape scissors. Only some are affected by Sketchbook and sometimes it's only a very awkward cutoff of pixels. Can we see more hair changes affected by the vastly more affordable sketchbook pins?

Big Consumer

Davidicus Bellefonte
-_R3dsku11_-
Davidicus Bellefonte
-_R3dsku11_-
Davidicus Bellefonte

I think for a while there was a suggestions thread in the guild, but I can't remember.
I'm just wondering if it's going to end up as another dead feature to Gaia.
It was an okay idea, the shop, it's just been so long since anything has happened with it.

i know, and i been in club verge for a year now and all i hear is how sucky it is ( no offence) but its true, the items in club verge can be bouht in the market place for WAY cheaper than if you bought them with gc. which kinda defeats the purpose of verge.. :/

Yep! Some of the items got put into CI's and their prices bombed, making buying them from Club Verge useless.
There was one there for a while that was $45 bucks? I think, and it got put into a massive item CI, and the prices for the item went down to like, 200-300mil. After a while, couple months I think the item was removed from the shop.

i wont like i spend ALOT OF MONEY on gaia, and mostly its used in the cash shop, so yes i agree what IS The purpose of verge? the forum for it is dead and the store itself is dead.
if club verge is to be of any use again, i think the players who are able to shop in it should get something worth out of it. or at least pick what gets sold in it. either way club verge is losing money instead of making money.

I could see Club Verge being transitioned into an event sales shop.
Black Friday? Christmas? Memorial Day?
That would sort of keep the shop useful, at least. And give users a clear space to shop for sale only items whenever gaia was having one. Instead of just mixed into LV with the rest of the stuff.
As it is now, the premise behind Verge being Luxurious is kind of dead.
There's enough exclusivity in Gaia stuff these days (passes for example) that some people are sick of it rather than attracted to it.

the only LUXURY in club verge is that no matter how long it takes you to obtain the cash to buy any items in that store, they wont leave two weeks after being released. *rolls eyes* that being the only beneficial item in club verge is the Club Verge Custom Gaian SDPlus and i got two of them for cheaper in the recent tier. :/

Springtime Strawberry

darn, I came in at the tail end. hope you guys are having a good week so far! c:

Sparkly Unicorn

29,850 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Carl 200
Misc.

Since we're almost out of time... big thanks to the staff for answering so many questions in today's ATS. 3nodding

Xeotha's Senpai

Anxious Cat

18,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Misc
Thanks for hosting even though I was late to the game sweatdrop
Have a good week 3nodding

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Games

Is it possible for staff to shift a little focus to saving the old games that we love and not so much Runway and Kindred?
It would be greatly appreciated by long term users.

Thanking you in advance.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
MingSao
Shrimp_Man
MingSao
Items

Blushing items for object heads? Current blush items unequip the object heads (or at least all the ones I tried)... and I'd enjoy having a blushing Deerly Beloved skull head. 3nodding

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Have you tried the astra blush? I know it shows up when active on the TV heads, haven't tried it on the Deer heads yet.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Both animated and static poses of Astra: Sweet Charming Blush unequip the Deerly head. emo

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Well that sucks. I mean, I figured that you, as the astra collector, would have tried it, but never hurts to ask.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Frightened Mermaid Anon
Features - Runway

Several weeks ago, I asked if it would be at all possible to get a sticky in the Runway forum that contained a list of the commonly known glitches/issues with Runway, especially what's been come to be dubbed as 'the first of the month glitches', where your vote count doesn't show up and where it won't show that you've entered your avatar and thus becomes possible to accidentally enter your avatar multiple times, thus wasting gold/GC trying to enter.

I got a response that it would be seen if someone could find the time to do so. I'm just curious, is it still possible to get the sticky? I still understand that the glitches may take time to fix, but in the meantime, it'd make it a lot easier for us in the Runway forum to have a place we can point people to every time these questions come up.

We could certainly entertain an idea like this!

Man-Hungry Bear

-_R3dsku11_-
Davidicus Bellefonte
-_R3dsku11_-
Davidicus Bellefonte
-_R3dsku11_-
Davidicus Bellefonte

I think for a while there was a suggestions thread in the guild, but I can't remember.
I'm just wondering if it's going to end up as another dead feature to Gaia.
It was an okay idea, the shop, it's just been so long since anything has happened with it.

i know, and i been in club verge for a year now and all i hear is how sucky it is ( no offence) but its true, the items in club verge can be bouht in the market place for WAY cheaper than if you bought them with gc. which kinda defeats the purpose of verge.. :/

Yep! Some of the items got put into CI's and their prices bombed, making buying them from Club Verge useless.
There was one there for a while that was $45 bucks? I think, and it got put into a massive item CI, and the prices for the item went down to like, 200-300mil. After a while, couple months I think the item was removed from the shop.

i wont like i spend ALOT OF MONEY on gaia, and mostly its used in the cash shop, so yes i agree what IS The purpose of verge? the forum for it is dead and the store itself is dead.
if club verge is to be of any use again, i think the players who are able to shop in it should get something worth out of it. or at least pick what gets sold in it. either way club verge is losing money instead of making money.

I could see Club Verge being transitioned into an event sales shop.
Black Friday? Christmas? Memorial Day?
That would sort of keep the shop useful, at least. And give users a clear space to shop for sale only items whenever gaia was having one. Instead of just mixed into LV with the rest of the stuff.
As it is now, the premise behind Verge being Luxurious is kind of dead.
There's enough exclusivity in Gaia stuff these days (passes for example) that some people are sick of it rather than attracted to it.

the only LUXURY in club verge is that no matter how long it takes you to obtain the cash to buy any items in that store, they wont leave two weeks after being released. *rolls eyes* that being the only beneficial item in club verge is the Club Verge Custom Gaian SDPlus and i got two of them for cheaper in the recent tier. :/

Exxxactly.
Maybe some day something will happen with it. emo

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Items

Since it's still summer, can we have some pool backgrounds?
There's so many ideas: community, backyard, kiddie/inflatable, Olympic pool, etc. Or you can consider it for future summer ideas.
Even some pool accessories, like pool noodles and giant inflatable animals/rafts would be cool along with it.

Loyal Trader

8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Art

Will you make an online scrapbook of all the art used on this site?

Hypothecate's Senpai

Timid Terrestrial

notice me i throw so much money at your guise crying

Romantic Prophet

28,175 Points
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Energy Harvester 150
Item:

Would it be possible for someone to look into the Lonely Traveler series as the hood does not make
the hair conform to it's shape when equipped with any other hair other than the lonely traveler's.
It's incredibly frutstrating to see the equipped hair clip outside the hood.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Features

Expand Alchemy level...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out