Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xeotha's Senpai

Anxious Cat

18,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Items
There's this weird glitch on the onsen background item, um, .... Nihonzaru??? I think??? Where if I put a mood bubble on my left side it completely removes the background, and that's not great.

Adorable Bloodsucker

Items
User ImageUser Image
For certain items it does this. Can you fix it?

Grimmbaby's Husband

Cosmic Fiend

25,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Items :

Hey Staff, curious if you guys ever plan to
maybe make some arm poses that have the "body dye"
colors for them? Normally it's only normal skin tones,
sometimes black/white among the other ones for
elven and other tones.. but not the ink/body dye skin tones.

Sorry if this is just something if I'm the only
one wanting this, I just thought maybe it'd
give more variety maybe?~

Romantic Prophet

28,175 Points
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Energy Harvester 150
Items:

I've noticed quite a few hair items are starting to come out in two pieces, whereas they used to be
affected by Agape's scissors or Sketchbooks hairpins. Why is that exactly?

And Excitable_Sloth? I finally got your kin. emotion_dowant

Genius

Will there be better sport items in the future?

I want to make a sport avi that doesn't make me look like a noob.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Stores
Can we see an update for LB soon? User Image

❤♔❤♔❤

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
KarmaTheNatureLover
Reve Casse

Sorry Karma, but a tank grab is only worth maybe close to 100 thousand to perhaps 500 thousand per grab.
That is a far cry from 100 million.
Hence the reason for my request.

sweatdrop eh i suck at math the 0 confuse me after so many and here's hoping they'll increase the gold play out to maybe 100 million- 500 million or 500 million- 1 billion at the most.

I personally would be happy if there was a way to add just even one more ZERO to the payout. wink (pun intended) lol

Xeotha's Senpai

Anxious Cat

18,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Games / Items
It is really really hard to get body dyes, and really hard to get the components of body dyes. Could you perhaps drop some through Lake Kindred?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Zero Omega
Nenanah
features

Since people have been submitting lots of proof that there are people exploiting the runway feature can you please disable it until you're able to get a fix on it? Other features get disabled when people exploit them like Switchem was take down due to a gold exploit and zOMG! was taken down because of a security exploit. You have also taken other features down until they were able to be fixed like fishing and you also took slots down a long time ago to fix glitches. It's not fair that this feature remains open, until you're able to go through all the proof and put in a fix to stop cheaters it should be taken down especially since cheaters are making it impossible to win any good prizes.

It's an idea that's been passed around, my personal opinion (does not reflect what everyone thinks or what direction we'll go) on the matter is that the issue with Runway is not necessarily an exploit, but more that it's possible there are bots being used. Many of our games have had some sort of bot developed in the past, dealing with that means having to find a way to identify what is being done and stop it, but generally the games aren't shut down for botting.

With the other issues you mentioned, these are exploits that actually take full advantage of the game code and can't be stopped at all without taking the game down. Basically, bots can be stopped or mitigated, an exploit in the code of something needs to be addressed entirely and unless disabled, the problem will continue to grow out of control.

Think we could do captcha codes for entering in an avatar and for every vote we make? It might be excessive but from what I've read about bots they are automated so they cant do any captchas. I know we have to do a code for every few votes but maybe it's not enough... Or we could have someone investigate to make sure it was a fair contest before giving out the prizes like how you investigate accounts before you give out fishing trophies.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Ami Satomora
Misc

Can I just get a happy birthday from the staff since my birthday is tomorrow?

User Image

OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD
xx I met my fate xx
excitable sloth
xx I met my fate xx
Misc: Project custom quartz stub
I submitted my stub email (though I've not gotten a reply) and I was wondering if it is possible to request that certain artists work on the item or rather certain artists NOT be the one to work on it? There is an artist who dislikes me and I have fear (with good reason) that they would purposefully do a poor job on my item.

I can guarantee that every artist that is assigned to any project custom ticket will go about their project with completely unbiased behavior. Anything that an artist does for project customs is approved by the managers of project customs, so there would be no room for an artist to slight any community member, but none of our artists would do that anyway.

I would argue otherwise in this case. This particular artist has shown similar behaviour before and has harassed me in the form of tipping every single post I make that mentions them even slightly. Their behaviour towards me in the past has been nothing short of unprofessional and I'm not the only person to whom they have behaved in this manner.

If there is harassment on the forums, then you can address it the way you would address any harassment on the forums: report it. Our artists are all incredibly professional in going about their projects. And if they are not it is handled by their manager.

Lightbringer

Games
Soooo I enjoy playing Word bump, but I rarely do anymore because the gold payout is pretty bad (I'm pretty sure in the hundreds of gold??) And there's occasional instances in which I play that the screen will double load and leave me unable to clear the screen causing a game over. I know that you're busy especially with all of the new items/RIGs/Lake Kindred/Events/etc. I was wondering if perhaps we could see at least an increase in gold and/or maybe some new bachelor's credit items?

Masterful Explorer

Items

Would it be possible to update the contents of the magical giftboxes to something a bit more excitable than green loafers? xp

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

Can the mood bubble items get a re-release in a RIG or something? Most of them are expensive because there aren't many of them left and there are a lot without any listings in the MP. sad

Namius's Queen

OG Gaian

63,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Shrimp_Man
MingSao
Items

Blushing items for object heads? Current blush items unequip the object heads (or at least all the ones I tried)... and I'd enjoy having a blushing Deerly Beloved skull head. 3nodding

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Have you tried the astra blush? I know it shows up when active on the TV heads, haven't tried it on the Deer heads yet.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Both animated and static poses of Astra: Sweet Charming Blush unequip the Deerly head. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff