Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Genius

Knight Yoshi
Just posting a hello to all the staff. ;D
Whoo! First page again!

Hello right back at ya!

Malevolent Gaian

Hello hello lanky, everything going all right tonight? I'm just here to lurk...maybe ask a question later on. I'm sure to have a good, formulated though though for next week, be on the look out.

Dapper Dabbler

Sasune
Can you please add new dealers to Blackjack? I'm getting sick of playing the same three dealers over and over again. Also, in the Blackjack FAQ, it says that the dealer must hit 16, but don't they have to hit 17?

Also, can you please make Alchemist's Cases easier to craft and have them sorted into twelve different boxes, just like you did with the Philosopher's Caches?

Hi Sasune,

I don't think we're going to have any company for Ace in the near future. As for hitting, in real life it's just a soft 17, which I believe applies here too.

Changing the Alchemist's Case is a possibility, but I don't think we're going to do it in the short-term.

Aged Genius

Sinsario
Sooo...any other big sponsorships in the works?
Just general stuff. Curiosity.

User Image

YES. but can't say who or what surprised

Tiny Cat

Hello again guys!
I just have a few questions this time.
1. How come the Monster Galaxy that isn't connected to facebook doesn't give you gold everytime you use a bonus attack? It seems silly, you'd think this version would be more likely to give gold. So why isn't it?
2. This one isn't exactly a question, more a suggestion but..about the Salon Update. It was..kinda disappointing. Are you guys running out of hairstyle ideas? If you are, why not hold a constest like CrosStitch, where users design hairstyles, and every time there will be one male hairstyle and one female hairstyle winner? Then you know you're putting out hairstyles that Gaians actually like. Not saying yours are bad, I mean, some of them are just awesome! But why not give this a try?
3. Have you guys had any luck finding GC sponsers that let people outside the US watch their videos?
4. What's it like being an Admin/Moderator? Do you guys have awesome muffin parties at the office?

Thanks for being awesome!
-Mon
biglanky14
Constipated Trillionaire
Hey, just wanted to follow up on the question I asked last week about putting the Dernier*Cri needed in the alchemy backwing quest back into the Dernier*Cri shop.

Know last week you said would be getting those back into the shop ASAP, possible to give a more definite time frame?

Thanks!

Nice timing CT!

Yup, we're going to try to make this happen. Looks like we're hoping for next month (although usual disclaimer of "anything can happen" wink .

Thanks for the update! biggrin

Wouldn't hurt my feelings any if they made it back in a little quicker. ninja

Greedy Fatcat

Existential Existence
Did you see the solar eclipse yesterday?

People are saying Monster Galaxy is being picked up (by some company) to turn it into a manga. Who do you think is going to be the main character?

Also thanks for that frat party event, as random as it was. ;D

I did!!! It was really neat.

User Image

Invisible Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Today i was on page of free cash and was no longer blue-nuddle videos. I do not know why you take off the only way to earn gaia cash for free. I hope you do something. Meant that the free service of cash Videos Blue Noodle is not working for days now, every time I try to see the videos and get the gaia cash the page is blank. Please try to tackle the fastest way possible. Thank You.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Hello Admins,

Long time reader, first time poster of serious issues/questions to be addressed.

Okay first issue, last ATA you said you would fix Dernier * Cri to have the items needed for the backwings quests immediately, it has been another week, and yet it is still not updated to include Senintel's Headplate, Smouldering Helm, Toscano Jacket, or Cottontail Silke Rose. So is this going to be updated/fixed soon?

Secondly, formula supply... it is NOWHERE NEAR meeting the demand that is set out for it... Namely Ectoplasm Formulas, and also Sunstone/Moonstone formulas, now I hear apparantly you added Sunstone/Moonstone formulas to Daily Chance, as some people have confirmed this, has Ectoplasm been added? If not, it should, if so, you need to make them as common to get as Summer Tops or Amigo Pants, or just replace summer tops and amigo pants with them. By now it is no secret that ALL backwings Quests require ELEVEN ectoplasm formulas, and many of us are having trouble just getting ONE, let alone ELEVEN, so please do something to massively increase the supply out there to meet the demand, because it should NOT be the hardest formula to get, considering 5 are needed at the Dieci level, and then another 6 at the Termine level. Will you please do something to correct this serious issue soon? The lack of, or heck, completely non-existant supply of formulas needed is horrendously ridiculous.

Thirdly, and this one is also a very serious issue, it is common knowledge that in terms of rarity, Platinum would be the rarest, Diamond would be the second rarest, and Gold would be the third rarest, it is probably that this was the intention with caches, considering that for say, the quest formula chains, you need roughly 50 or so platinum caches, like 150 diamond caches, but 500 gold caches, so it's obvious that gold was meant to be WAY more common/cheaper/easier to get/etc than Diamond or Platinum, not only is Diamond seemingly way overly common and cheap by comparison to Gold, but it seems Gold has surpassed even PLATINUM in rarity/price now... so is there a chance you are going to correct the drop rates for the proper rarity values so that gold become very easy to pull and diamond become a little harder to pull and platinum stay as hard as they are to get if not get a little harder to pull to correct the horrible cache imbalance that is occuring in the marketplace?

And fourthly, there was a rumor going around that needs to become a reality... that you were going to change the Crown of Thrice Great formula to make it the same for EVERYONE that the FIRST five got, since STILL only FIVE crowns exist and will EVER exist as no one is going to waste all those components that are needed to make it that could go towards a backwings quest. So please, PLEASE change Formula 10: Crown of Thrice Great to require just 10 aspiring alchemists and 250k crafting cost. No other components needed, same as the first five people to level 10 got and thus the only 5 to ever and who will ever make a Crown unless it is changed to be the good way for everyone.

Thanks for the time if you respond, it is much appreciated.

Mysterious Trickster

Monster Galaxy as a live action movie?! D: Why, Gaia, why?

Manga would be a pretty good idea. While I don't like Yen Press, I am happy you guys are getting some recognition besides being an avatar forum.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
codemonkey37179
Sinsario

User Image

Thanks! That's all I wanted to know.

Have some boys in swimsuits.
User Image

Dapper Dabbler

Existential Existence
Did you see the solar eclipse yesterday?

People are saying Monster Galaxy is being picked up (by some company) to turn it into a manga. Who do you think is going to be the main character?

Also thanks for that frat party event, as random as it was. ;D

Hi EE,

We did - some pretty awesome pictures floated around the office. Darknrgy is our resident space-type-guy, and he took some really neat ones.

Yup, it's going to be turned into a manga. I personally hope that I'm made into the main character, but truthfully I have no idea. That's up to those guys and our writers to figure out.

Glad you liked the party! We wanted to try something different than the prom this year.

11,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
codemonkey37179
Sinsario

User Image

Aw, can't even drop tidbits?

ausyowo's Bae

Shirtless Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Nerd 50
Has the issue involving the quotes not staying in the PMs on Gaia app for iPods and iPhones been fixed yet?

Invisible Citizen

1.- Do you guys actually look at item glitch forum? D:

2.- I've always wondered, if Lanzer...found Gaia.....why the admin is a female? gonk Whose the real admin here? emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff