Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Sweetheart

14,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • 50 Wins 150
Why was the BTPD Guild given a cease and desist by Gaia?

Green Gaian

I was out of town last week, so I didn't get to bug anyone about the facial hair system. So, how about that facial hair system?

Scurvy Pirate

Viviette Valentine
I'm late as usual but is the glitch that doesn't let us sell some items back to the store being addressed? O:

User Image

I've been busy with the Halloween event but once I get some time freed up I'll go through the bug threads and send a list of the items with issues over to those who can fix them up.

Witty Lunatic

11,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hint for the new RIG or MC?

Familiar Lunatic

codemonkey37179
gataka
codemonkey37179
gataka
Any hope left for Jack in zOMG! ?
Two weeks ago, you/Sisky said you'd look into the zOMG! avatar contest...so... is it full of stars? : O

Anything new you can share about Town 2?

Towns2? What would you like to know?
Anything you haven't already shared emotion_kirakira

About 2 weeks ago, we decided to merge Virtually Hollywood and Rally into towns 2.0. This means you'll be able to walk from one place to the other. Will that do for new information?
3nodding I'll had add that to my notes.

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Waffles companion! heart

I haven't tried HoC yet.. I could never really understand how to play TCG, so i'm a bit wary of even attempting the game.

Dapper Dabbler

Hey! Thanks so much for the server cycling schedule on zOMG! Is there any chance we could look forward to the clan chat being fixed?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Something Royal
My ticket is still not answered this is almost 4 Months evil

Did you send me a PM about it with the ticket ID? If so, send me a follow up and I'll get back to it.

IRL Gekko

Squee Nii
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
Replied. So, are you going to read these before next Monday? heart

Also, artist question. Can we pretty please fix the layering of Modus Operandi + Oolong Wonder + Kabuki so that they properly go UNDER, like so?
User Image

Twelve million days.
Serious question, serious answer please. emotion_donotwant
never ever emotion_kirakira
Which question are you answering? classified_fu
The first one emotion_kirakira

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Zero Omega

I have a question again... I am having trouble recovering my email. I can't remember it for the mule account, and I don't know what section I should file the ticket under.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
gataka
Any hope left for Jack in zOMG! ?
Two weeks ago, you/Sisky said you'd look into the zOMG! avatar contest...so... is it full of stars? : O

Still looking into this issue! Bear with me, it could take some time, but we'll get it sorted biggrin

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
lanzer
Ren Orenji Doragon
Hi AtA. o3o

I'll forward your request to a moderator. As for the halloween event, we'll look into it, but we have the main event to work on first.
That's understandable. ^^;;

And thanks! c:
Are there any other things we should be looking forward to on ZOMG?

When is the October event going to start?

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Neophyte Firestarter

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Soul Crash has Crashed!
And my computer has Crashed too sad cry emo crying

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Quote:
Some of the zOMG! community are concerned about what is going to happen to our favorite MMO. Many of us are devoted and play it daily and are worried that it will soon fall apart. We would like to help out in taking it out of maintenance mode. We understand that we cannot pay for the development that it will cost more than you think we can raise. We were wondering however if we could make a donation that would get a ball rolling. We are looking into doing a fundraiser to get all if not most the money for this to happen. If you can’t help us could please point us in the direction of someone who can help us iron out these details. We of course do not want to donate this kind of money without a contract that states that will be used exclusively for zOMG! We would also like to have an account that we could put these donations into, and if there could be a way for us to setup donation rewards. Many in our group that have been talking about this would like to donate these rewards as a little “thank you”. Please get back to us as soon as you can about the validity of this idea.

A few of us posted this last time and were directed to the admin BKRacer, but he hasn't read the message yet. I was wondering if there would be anyone else we could contact.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff