Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
lanzer
Hello everyone! Welcome to ATA!

cat_whee *waves* cat_xp

1. Are the newest "wave" of achievements retroactive, or do we have to fulfill the requirements for each one from start to finish? cat_stressed

2. Would the devs be thoroughly opposed to creating a new zOMG recipe or quest that would turn/transmogrify/transmute/etc. a "Cursed Ring" into a "Blessed Ring" (i.e., a ring that carries stats similar to the "Integrity Ring", but not quite as powerful as the actual ring itself)? cat_stare

Familiar Lunatic

IRL Gekko

Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
Squee Nii
Zero Omega
User Image
Oh god awesome but creepy. gonk

Last half of last week was a bust for me, sorry, had to make an emergency trip back down to Los Angeles, so I've got a few days worth of stuff to catch up on.
And then is it my turn? emotion_kirakira

Quite potentially! I just have to hope your PM wasn't deleted, I noticed that a bulk of my PMs were suddenly deleted. My inbox dropped from 98% to 92%
Suspicious. stare
Sextans
Hello again Gaia Staff heart

DARKNRGY
( t.82240687_199 Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:24 pm)

may you Please explain why the warning does not appear when listing this Mythrill Halo at 42,764 gold
but it does when listing it at 42,763 gold ??

It's set at 20% of the average buy price (ABP.) 213816 / 5 = 42763.2: 42764 is above 20%, and 42763 below.

Since most misprices drop a zero, they end up at 10% of the intended buy price. Unless you're trying to sell an item for double the ABP, a dropped zero should trigger the warning. 3nodding

Scurvy Pirate

gataka
Uncle Kenny
gataka
The Hobbit: sponsor any chance? o3o

Also, back in October 2010 the zOMG! devs held an avatar contest in the forum...
And the winners have yet to receive their reward*. Could you look into it? x D

*"the first place winner will receive an avatar art drawn by one of the zOMG artist. The second and third place winner will also receive avatar art drawn by other zOMG devs (these will probably end up looking like stick-figure drawings with crayons, so be warned, haha!)." x3

Unfortunately, no. This was just so our regular item ids didn't meet our game items ids and decide to bring down the site.
... miss-quote? I think you were aiming for Maggot's post >.>

Maggot
With these database changes are we any closer to having a facial hair system?

Yep, sorry about that. Looks like somebody deleted their post at the same time I quoted the post so it threw things off ><. I unfortunately don't have the answers to your questions though I will say that a Hobbit sponsor would be awesome.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Buki
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

~Rocky Horror Picture Show items please! emotion_kirakira

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

I know, not Gaia related but this month's themed Bike Party ride is Rocky Horror razz Just thought I'd mention that because you reminded me of it. XP

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

Haha awesome! It seems Rocky Horror is making a huge leap forward all of a sudden; I saw that the traveling Wicked cast is performing "Wicked Rocky Horror Show" in Las Vegas soon.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Sextans
Hello again Gaia Staff heart

DARKNRGY
( t.82240687_199 Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:24 pm)

may you Please explain why the warning does not appear when listing this Mythrill Halo at 42,764 gold
but it does when listing it at 42,763 gold ??

User Image

User Image
It appears that 42,763 / 213,816 = 0.2 (+/- a very small amount).
If you list an item for less than 20% of the average marketplace value for the same item, I'm guessing you will get that warning.

Green Gaian

Uncle Kenny
Maggot

Unfortunately, no. This was just so our regular item ids didn't meet our game items ids and decide to bring down the site.
emo

Bashful Pumpkin

11,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
Corinth Maxwell

2. Would the devs be thoroughly opposed to creating a new zOMG recipe or quest that would turn/transmogrify/transmute/etc. a "Cursed Ring" into a "Blessed Ring" (i.e., a ring that carries stats similar to the "Integrity Ring", but not quite as powerful as the actual ring itself)? cat_stare

*seconds this*

Romantic Genius

Missing Lanky already.. crying

Skilled Genius

lanzer
The issue is tricky as it doesn't exactly constitute as an offense and we should have it enforced on the server side. I'll probably need to talk to a few more admin to get a solid answer concerning this.

Thanks for the suggestions. We'll take them into consideration.

Knight Yoshi
This post has three questions.

So back in May I had asked about the avatar feature from the MP being a violation and DARKNRGY said that it should be enforced on the server side. I want to know if this is still the case that it's not permitted, because from my understanding there's conflicted information going around whether it's permitted or not. It's also stirring up some problems such as this:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/questions-assistance/being-reported-for-a-issue/t.82129163/
Awesome, thanks. Can you make it a some-what public announcement when you get a final conclusion so that it's more well known to the public. That would help us know if it's permitted when you guys come to a conclusion.

Olympic Champion

8,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
lanzer
Hello everyone!

Hope you all had fun at last week's event. For those who have an Android phone, be sure to check out the "Gaia On The Go" android app on the Google Play store. All the main features are now complete and most of the bugs are ironed out.

Welcome to ATA everyone!

Hello Staff:

Would a user run reality show on Gaia be allowed to split teams up by what Town the " contestant" was part of on Gaia.

Is this against any TOS or copyright infringement. Figured I would ask here first.

P.S ( Also would Gaia ever sponsor a user run Reality Show ) Like have a user run event?

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Maggot

No :/

Friendly Gaian

13,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
Princess-Orphelia
Me too. He was sweet.

Angelic Nitemare

Princess-Orphelia