Welcome to Gaia! ::

SatanicBacon's Waifu

Bunny

Mew_the_ZOMG_pokemon
is there any plans regarding the backwings in item alchemy ... the quest formulas cost like 100 million!! ...i mean it's only a formula User Image
I was just thinking the same xD

MorbidJoe's Waifu

Cluttered Trash

Dear Admins,

I am very thankful for the link to the Halloween song. I am loving it so much. I find that I am collecting Gaia Staff members, so thank you if I collected you. I would love more...it's like my rare item hunting for this site. Anyways. I have been having some trouble with the daily chance. When I click to go to the shops and click the daily chance. If says error. It's not a huge problem I just thought you guys should know.

and........*throws gaian poke ball* ^o^ I will always choose you gaia <3

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
Question answered, thank you. heart

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Hey staff, I hope this finds you well. I have a question. Can we get some items based off the Rune factory video game series?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Crystal Sparda
Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            biglanky14
            Ha - whoops! I swear it's not b/c I don't like you.......I think...... smile
            You mean that there's a chance you *gasp* don't like me? emo
            Oh, and apparently my bird tells me to tell you "Hi!". rofl

Zero Omega
            Hot Topics: We sometimes make temporary sub-forums out of the popular Hot Topics that die out, it's something we can think about doing if we find a forum ridiculously spammed with repeat threads about the same subject.

Mod Apps: No ETA right now! But ASAP.

Avatar Change: Something the mods put together, so I decided to run with it because why not.
            Hot Topics: Awesome! I was sad to see LoK forum go so soon!
            News about the new seasons keeps leaking and stuff, so always fun for shippers and fans to go crazy with theories!
            Mod Apps: Okay! I'll remain hopeful!
            Avatar Change: Most of them must've been inspired by the rally pimps. rofl
            DAT LUSTY AND CLOUD. cool
            Psst... lemme borrow them minis. I promise I'll give 'em back... /required begging

siskataya
            Well, I grew up on the Gulf Coast, so I spent many times in my youth running from or dodging hurricanes! Then later, when I lived in Canada for a while, it was so cold and snowing so hard once that we got trapped inside my friend's basement apartment for a couple of days! eek
            I haven't been in a hurricane yet, but where I am, we tend to flood even from simple rainstorms. >.>;
            I lived in VA most of my life, and we had a few blizzards in my day,
            but my friend Koleda lives in Michigan and she laughs at what I call "a bunch of snow". rofl
            I hate cold, especially the feeling of walking in snow, so I'm glad I'm somewhere where it barely snows! whee

Korra: I enjoyed it too, can't wait for season two.
Apps: good
Minis: Keep waiting, they'll end up in your inventory eventually.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Started testing this weekend with a few brave SCAS members. Testing went well, but they found some issues that we are fixing now. Will probably do one more round on the test server and then start rolling it out to production.

THE ULTIMATE DOOM
gimme a sitrep on that trading card game, nao!

Romantic Genius

Is Zero, half Nakkie, or do I need my glasses? rofl

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Mew_the_ZOMG_pokemon
is there any plans regarding the backwings in item alchemy ... the quest formulas cost like 100 million!! ...i mean it's only a formula User Image

Thanks!

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Zero Omega
Ma Ajmala
Just wanted to say hi guys

blaugh 4laugh

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

o___________________________________________________________________o

Why hello there emotion_awesome
Owlie
Thanks to Panagrammic for paying attention to the zOMG servers! heart

Any chance of a recycled Halloween event for zOMG this year? The hunting ghosties event being repeated would be so awesome on so many levels. emotion_awesome

Wondering if you guys have seen my Suggestions for zOMG's Maintenance Mode thread.

We'll look into possibly adding the older Halloween event back, hopefully it won't be too much work. Thank you for organizing the suggestion thread!
araskia
This has been going through my mind for some time now, but I miss Timmy.... He should come back as this hunk who left from boot camp and is ready serve our country, Or another, not sure which sweatdrop

Or perhaps our little Rina is going to start to grow up ninja AND MAYBE, just MAYBE be one of the hottest Gaian babes of all time to where Sasha and Moira get jealous, Could also make a neat comic story too

But instead of a horrible experiment, just have lil ole' Rina grow up naturally, That is my opinion please tell me what you think!!!
reposting
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance PLEASE READ!!! wahmbulance wahmbulance

IRL Gekko

Princess-Orphelia
Is Zero, half Nakkie, or do I need my glasses? rofl
mostly nekkers gonk

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'm looking forward to school! It means I don't have to do my crappy summer job any more. sweatdrop

And y'know... knowledge an' stuff!

Anywho this is a teeny tiny grievance but why do the titles for the Treasure Hunter achievement not actually contain the word "treasure"? I'd love to be "Treacherous Hat : Treasure Hunter!", it's what I have this outfit saved as.

Or a slightly broader question will there be any other ways of earning titles in the future? Maybe trading tickets for a "cardshark" title or university credits for "professor".

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
siskataya
Princess-Orphelia
Anyways, hope everyone is doing well.

I just wanted to say thanks for eliminating the pancakes from the formula's. That helps a lot. whee

Yay! It helps me a lot too. Look, I loved being able to help out for a few weeks, but granting pancakes en masse was crazy business! eek

I have pancake overload, Can I send you all 1855 for Christmas? emotion_omnomnom

Angelic Nitemare

biglanky14
Ridley Starsmore
Happy Monday, Gaia Staff!

Bunneh here, and once again, I am attempting to keep up while having a cold. Shame on me. I should be resting, eating chicken soup and watching a movie.

Yet here I am, on my sickbed, talking to you fine folks.

I should get a cookie. emotion_donotwant

Anyway, on to some simple questions!

1. When can we expect some new formulas for alchemy? Some new ones that don't bankrupt you in fails or need a lot of parts. And not just level ones, eh? Some of us just want to get to level ten, yo. Without destroying all the past cash shop releases in the process.

2. When can we expect some new Achievements? As you can see, I love getting those little points! But some new basic/commons might be nice!

3. Can cards and slots get an update? These games are fun, but a graphic update, and maybe some new gameplay features, might be nice...focusing on the onsite games we already have is a treat for us too, you know. whee

I actually have far deeper questions than these (Why is the current management team trying hard to become a gaming company instead of making what they were known for better, why do we only see the same 5-7 peeps at AtAs from the staff [love you guys but everyone should play along, yo.], did you know checking Gaia on a kindle is hard if you have a crazy password?)

But then Lanzer skips those.

So here is one for him as a gimmee.

WHERE FOR ART THOU, WAFFLES PLUSHIE FOR OUR AVVIES?!

Are they in Ohio?

Are they being held by a second rate online real product store that makes sales and doesn't send the profits to the proper locations? emotion_awesome

ARE THEY, DARE I EVEN SUGGEST IT, IN...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And who do I have to kneecap to get one?

love, Bunneh

PS. I noticed something missing in the pics last week...why does your office not have a sundae bar? If they can swing one at the Sizzler, surely one could fit in the break room...

Hi Ridley,

I'll take the management question smile

Basically, we're trying to maximize our chances at doing well as a company. Like an investment, we're diversifying our portfolio. We obviously love Gaia a ton, but focusing solely on it means that if it doesn't do well, we're in trouble. By pursuing multiple product paths, we're giving ourselves a better chance to succeed, which is good for all our products.

And while I'm at it, I know that it seems like an automatic bad thing to have people working on something that's not Gaia. But as I mentioned in my Journal entry awhile back, the downside of having a lot of people working on it is that.....you have a lot of people working on it. That's a lot of salary and other expenses. That means we need to make more off of Gaia in order to make it financially viable, which puts pressure on us to make decisions based on money. Trust me, we wish we didn't put ourselves in that position with some decisions in the past. But now, because we're not as big, we don't have that same financial pressure and it's easier to get back to doing things that make users happy, such as better events, more consistent manga, etc. even if they don't directly make money. Don't get me wrong - like any business Gaia needs to make a certain amount to stay around. But we're in a much more comfortable spot now than we used to be.

n n
OAO

A legit answer! Cool.

Ok, I get that diversification is key to the company's survival, but the biggest complaint I am seeing in the site, and I'm sure you have heard it, is the viewed "Put it out and leave it" philosophy that a lot of folks feel happens with new ideas you put on the table.

The big problem I'm seeing is the site has had a history of some features 'going south' after release. Such as with zOMG (And I get the reasons for choosing to cut back on support. Hard to monetize, lack of staff resources, what have you.)

The whole state of affairs with the game left a bad taste in a lot of folks mouths and they are seeing a lot of the same pattern with other features. (MoGa, Alchemy, the games we already have in place)

I think we can agree that while bringing in the new is vital, a lot of what we already have can be awesome if properly maintained as well. I cite the great job codemonkey is doing in towns 2 so far as a step in the right direction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff