Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
More precisely. I talked to uncle Kenny recently and he said the reason we zOMGaians don't get holiday events anymore was because the code for them has been mucked up after DMS came out. After proving to him we have had zOMG! holiday events even with DMS in the picture, he remained silent. So here I am, admins of Gaia, before you, asking for our events back.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hardened Member

50,925 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Are they working on fixing the glitched achievements? I cannot earn the Timid achievement no matter how many times I try. sad

Sweetheart

Oh yeah, is snow ever going to leave towns?

Anxious Gawker

lanzer

Hello Lanzer I'm using bettergaia on google chrome and well, it seems that when I click on "my gaia" or a friends picture on my online friends tab it takes me some where else or I have to refresh 6 times to get the right thing plus It doesn't load pages or rally correctly I'm really worried, could you please try to look into this problem if anyone else is having it.
Also the inventories aren't working correctly and I when I click on one item I get a totally different item in the process.
Miss Mary Muffet
What color shirt are you wearing today?

A kinda light shade of blue.

Astounding Husband

11,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hi ATA
I'm not sure if it has happened to other gaians but whenever I try to watch the videos for the earn free gaia cash the offers whittle down to "View Volume 11 Videos" and that has nothing in it for me, I'm wondering if its only available to those in specific countries

I'm from Puerto Rico and was wondering this as this has happened before with most online services I find, I understand if it is like US/UK Specific only :/

I have read the staff alert and saw that new videos where up but when I went there, it was still the same for me confused

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
SmittysBride
Hey everyone! I have a couple of questions about Gaia Guilds!

A) I have seen rumors abounding that the new interest page you were getting feedback on would replace our guild system. Are any of the rumors spliced with truth? (Gawd I hope not, where will I RP? xd )

B) I know you have mentioned before about possibly giving them a makeover. Any news on that as of now?( Man I would so like to get rid of some of our subforums on the [AG]!)

I do hope you had a wonderful weekend and a great Monday!

Thank you in advance for any helpful information!
~~Smitteh

The community pages have nothing to do with guilds.

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
I heard a rumor of mods not liking to do anything within guilds, such as shutting down cyber RP guilds. Confirmation?

Shameless Exhibitionist

i hope someone can work about my ticket and get my account back

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sinsario
I got nothin'...

So, Sisky, how you treating my ferret?

So glad you asked! The Disgruntled Contest Ferret is doing well! So well, in fact, that I have received 3 OTHER DISGRUNTLED CONTEST FERRETS! You've started a trend Sinsario, a Disgruntled Contest Ferret Trend! eek

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Black Death Goddess
Zero Omega
1031sk8
Is there limit to how much gold you can have on gaia?
are you maxed out at some point....

There actually is a technical limit you can hit before your gold count rolls over, it's somewhere in the one billion range.
What happens when you hit 1 billion?

Your gold count goes to 0.

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Can we get something that organizes all our invo items, so that they are on the same page, no matter what gen. they are?

Sweetheart

Silk Kanishk
More precisely. I talked to uncle Kenny recently and he said the reason we zOMGaians don't get holiday events anymore was because the code for them has been mucked up after DMS came out. After proving to him we have had zOMG! holiday events even with DMS in the picture, he remained silent. So here I am, admins of Gaia, before you, asking for our events back.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Snippity Snap
Last week we were told because zOMG was self-sufficient now and the devs who were working on it were moved to other projects

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Will we ever get dual coloured anklets in the gold store like the dual coloured bracelets we have?
I am in drastic need.

Who is your favourite NPC?
Mine is Rufus.

Can you guys breed Rufus and a Kitten star?
jellykans
1. Can you add a link to HoC notices to decline the challenge? And remove them from regular feeds? I do not play it and would like to dial them down.

Can you uncouple Booty Grab Glow notices from the other (pvp) games? Unlike challenges, glow notices are necessary to any person who runs a serious Booty Grab tank (aquarium).

2. To Sisky - There is a long-standing problem with troll topics in 5 Barton, and a glitch which makes it difficult to get to other areas of Barton (I type in 5Bart and am halted). Is each 6 digit code after Barton unique? Even if omitting 5Barton at the Directory is possible, that doesn't help if the instructions for that aren't shown. Please read the pm I am sending, with details.

3. Death to the mad demon Lag Monster! Battle him with will and codebreaking! Support Gaia and Siskataya!

We need to maintain glitch repairs in zOMG and support the site in every way we can while planning projects and support for future zOMG dev -- after the demon is battled into submission by the rewriting of old foundation code!

Couldn't that be part of the backstory of Gaia? Part of the manga and perhaps a mini-event?

Possibly, I'll as Pana about adding that to the HoC notices, as for booty grab, I don't think it's possible as it wasn't meant to be push notified and there would be a lot of work inovolved.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff