Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweetheart

borrowed
Your last post was deleted?

Retro Punk

Oh yeah ! how is that board game coming along??? Will it have zomg references in it? Or will we be able to move our avie as pieces on the board? Will they move like in zomg or better?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
probably not going to be seen, but can I suggest adding to the signature rules tips on how to check file size? Cuz I see a lot of oversized signatures, and while a good number know how to check it, there are still those that don't, and are unaware that their signature image is over the byte size limit.

Sparkly Hunter

GuinAoiichi
Guin!!! *hugglez*
Its been a week and I havent got a reply on my ticket that I filed.
good evening gaia admin, developers, artist, and everyone eles on the gaia team. I hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend. I had a question for today. I was wondering you guys was working on comeing of with a bored game here on gaia. That is a awsome idea but i was wondering if you guys would concider haveing like a farm ville game here on gaia instead of facebook?
Can y'all start adding more to the zOMG game? I mainly play here because of that and not much has been added to it since I was on here years ago.

Retro Punk

SmittysBride
GuinAoiichi
Guin!!! *hugglez*

awww !!! emotion_hug

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
If zOMG had more attention, would you consider working on it again and if you did say you were planning on working on it again, it will bring more attention to zOMG!

Edit: Can you make something to buy more than 1 item at a time from the shops, buying formulas from the bitfrost 1 at a time is quite annoying x,x

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Kitalpha Hart
I heard a rumor of mods not liking to do anything within guilds, such as shutting down cyber RP guilds. Confirmation?

That is not true. Mods are happy to work on guilds issues, but everyone should bear in mind that resolving issues within an entire guild can take a fair chunk of time and can be a taxing process.

As for cybering guilds, those aren't allowed and should be reported. Shutting down such a guild is an easy process, at least to remove the content from being visible. We can then go through the guild and deal with individuals violating Gaia's Terms of Service.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
SmittysBride
Hey everyone! I have a couple of questions about Gaia Guilds!

A) I have seen rumors abounding that the new interest page you were getting feedback on would replace our guild system. Are any of the rumors spliced with truth? (Gawd I hope not, where will I RP? xd )

B) I know you have mentioned before about possibly giving them a makeover. Any news on that as of now?( Man I would so like to get rid of some of our subforums on the [AG]!)

I do hope you had a wonderful weekend and a great Monday!

Thank you in advance for any helpful information!
~~Smitteh

A. "Community pages" won't replace guilds.

B. Dunno about that, not a dev.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Nijimura
Hello devs! Quick question from me.

I know that coding can be difficult and all and you never know when you'll have to pull a sheep out of the server, but what's the timeframe for getting everything from towns 1 onto towns 2? And after that, is it true that you'll be upgrading the inventory arranger?

Very soon actually.

Yes we'll be upgrading inventory arranger.

MaleLupin's Wife

Lupine Wolf

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Zero Omega
The Dark Awakens
Helloo ATA Team! I am very flustered confused When will Monster Galaxy be up and running again? I have played that game since the first day it came on here and now its not working? Can someone PLEASE tell me when this will be expected to be up and playable for Gaians? cry

It should be working again, isn't it?

OH! My bad it is again! Thanks so much Zero!! whee

Versatile Fashionista

is anyone working on fixing the edit function in arena?
it's like no one cares about it and it gets overlooked all the time. crying

Sweetheart

borrowed
Gen and Evan
borrowed
Gen and Evan
here we are again
Back with you again

Asking my same question as a continuation of last week's question that got pushed aside

Why is it I can't choose to turn off the animation in the site header? The fact that whatever new RIG pet is spazzing out at me isn't going to make me more aware of the items I can spend my money on.
I know a lot of users actually don't like it at all but according to the answer last week, the sole purpose that I would not be given the option to turn off the animations are revert back to the old still pictures is because then I won't spend as much money. (I'm paraphrasing of course)

I do also love in the jobs portion for the company, we're all claimed as customers, not users. Oh company mentality, how I thought I could avoid you outside of my own work

I second this idea emotion_kirakira
Nice one, Gen Gen.
Why thank you darling dear
And congrats on getting into college! Will you be joining me at UIUC?

Thank you 4laugh
And I'm just going to a small community college. I don't think I have the cash or grades for UIUC lol
XD Site brought it back!
It is expensive D;
But I'm pulling straight A's in 22 hour semester course load in all 300-400 classes while working 2 jobs
emotion_awesome
The trick is, I don't sleep

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas