any plans for new cars or car items?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

ERMAHGERD I am actually here on time!

I am preparing for a dual performance with my production company for both Repo! and Rocky Horror at Lunacon here in New York in a few weeks, so I am busy with figuring out how to get into Manhattan and get the fabric I need in time to make it and not kill myself over it.

Anyway, I must continue to inquire about Rocky Horror items just because. wink

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Good luck! I'm preparing for my improv performance in a couple weeks.
What are the chances of having a HUGE Gay MALE EI, similar to Sainte Ceil?
Some things with male based wear, facial hair, etc?

I know many artists are partial to females, but this would even out a lot of things many users hope for.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Uncle Kenny
Darc Nightgale

There are new achievements, no launch date I can give for them yet though.

User Image

At least there are more. This makes me happy. 3nodding

User ImageUser Image

Scurvy Pirate

Knight Yoshi
Uncle Kenny
A year ago I asked if we can get a report button for profiles. I'm not the only person who wants to see this, even some moderators I've talked to want this. There are very often violations on profiles. It's recommended to report a persons post if there is, what if they don't have forum posts. Profiles that are reported for cybering often lack posts to report, and using the abuse/harassment report doesn't get the attention that some violations need immediately.

It's still on a to-do list but it's just not a high priority thing currently.

Agile Noob

DJ Helsing

I would like to know if the video cash offers really works. Other day on staff notice it says there are more videos available but when i tried to watch it, none came out sad

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hi ATA! May I just say that the 10th Birthday event was a huge success for me, as well as the Sherlock mini event?

My one problem I'm having at the moment is the requirement to get the Perfect Attendance achievement... why must it be 180 days? gonk

Original Pumpkin

It would be great to have a Easter/Halloween/Christmas Event in zOMG! This year.

My question for the Admins is this:

Will there be an zOMG Events this year?
Nothing new just one of the old one's?
Like Jack.
Gold Egg
Evn the damn Tree in barton.

I don't see why only zOMGaian's are being punished. When we still buy powperups and spend real money on zOMG items. Why not move those items to Gold shop?

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Uncle Kenny
Meromictic
Any chance in future events, we can have RIG items? It would be fun and more motivation to stick around for an event. c:

RIG items? I doubt it. We gave a new item every day of the event in the last two events, that's not enough incentive to want to participate?

Not when you can buy all for cheap in the MP o3o;

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Will there ever be more original grunny related events or items? I much prefer them to diedrich.

Also:
Thank you for the 10th anniversary free items. They were really nice. Especially the one for 2003. whee I can't wait for the Easter event!
can we get recolored versions of the cross stitch shop items, i love the items in that shop but i wish they came in more colors.

In a relationship with Tsu-samas Closet

Festive Lunatic

27,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
bonking the thread!

Noob

7,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Why don't you guys keep a better Eye on those who are trying to Password Phish, As well as try to scam other players, and hack your own Gaian's that pay, and dedicate hours and days, and even years to this game?

Have you guys tried to attempt to create a Script, and or even looked at a few possible ways to reduce and or stop the Password Phising, the spam of threads via Harmful virus's and etc?

Thank you,

~Johnny heart

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageIS THIS OFFICIAL?

Edit: Oh, and...how do you all like my avatar in spirit of RumbleKittens? lol
~King Awesome

Dangerous Hunter

12,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
When is the ignore system gonna get the needed update?

edit: and for that matter when are any of the other changed that the users voted on gonna take effect? Cause I have seen like maybe one go into effect since those pointless cookies were passed out and and I can't even remember what that one thing was so it must not be very big.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff