1. Separate Gaia Exchange forums. I've noticed an air of "if you aren't selling cheap to resellers, you don't belong here. Go to the Marketplace" around the Gaia Exchange. It would be nice if there was a "Sell fast and cheap" forum and a "sell without tax for decent prices" forum, separate from each other.
2. What do you think of having a soul bound gold shop, where you can buy expensive rare things for quite a bit of gold, still, but they cannot be traded to other accounts, ever? Things that are so rare you can never hope to get them would be attainable through this, and it would be a gold sink because the items are not tradable.
Not a football fan.
1. It's something we can consider if we see an actual need for it.
2. Dunno, not my place to say on this one.
1. Try setting up a shop in exchange and see all the horrible offers you get. Then say you want near marketplace prices. See the reactions you get from some of the "exchangers." It's beyond rude how some of these people think you don't belong there unless you are selling for around 30-40% off market prices.
it has been 3 weeks since I filed a ticket regarding my account that was taken from me permanently due to the misunderstanding in the ip linking system. please tell me if theres a chance it will be looked at? do i need to file another?
I have a question. Does buying Gaia Cash from the Gaia Online App work? I recently purchased 500GC for $4.99. It never came, plus it was deducted from my iTunes account. I already submitted a ticket though.. Still want to know though.
i was stalking lanzers post at 11pm my time, then i looked at an old ATA and saw it starts at 12 because of daylight savings. rofl
i have received 2 big donations from the same person at different times. one being 1m+ in gold & an item worth 2m.
im kind of scared this gold is not legit.
can someone help me find out about this? gonk
i dont want to be banned!