Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

x_Syrazel_x
Awww *pats* I feel a little down on Sundays too xD Darn Monday and stuff to do, aha *pats*
Kyndemoo
Lol *gonk* Terrible names, ahaha
Yeah, maybe a team name would be better xD But even in teams everyone has a name, like the Avengers all have their own names.. hmm
Like Iron Man..
We'd sound really dumb and weird as just Cow Girl and Cheese Girl though.. or Cow Lady and Cheese Woman orz Cow Pow?? xD Your attack could be the Cow Pow, ahaha *terrible* Cheezie Champ.. urgghh *lamelamelame* Ahahaha

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Genius

Cheezieball

Yup TwT
well am having a week of school holiday wheeeee whee
i2iceBear
Aaaaha, lucky~ You must've been working really hard, haven't seen you in so long ;w;

Genius

Cheezieball
i2iceBear
Aaaaha, lucky~ You must've been working really hard, haven't seen you in so long ;w;

mhm ;w; exams finally over but i still failed 5 out of 12 emotion_0A0
and my laptop died recently, can't draw crying
i2iceBear
Oh noo *pats* Can you make up for them? *patpatpat*
Aww, at least you still have paper and pencils. You have paper and pencils right? ;w;

Genius

Cheezieball
i2iceBear
Oh noo *pats* Can you make up for them? *patpatpat*
Aww, at least you still have paper and pencils. You have paper and pencils right? ;w;

um yeah xDDD
well gotta try harder next time TwT

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

Ever get a customer that's just never quite happy with the work you do? That feeling sucks. =(
i2iceBear
Yes, yes, you can do it! I have to work harder too >< Or else I will have to repeat this blasted subject ;w;
x_Syrazel_x
I don't know, I've not had a customer service job IRL and on Gaia, maybe? Some people have just not said anything after I've done the art, so it could be 'cause they are unhappy with it ><

*Patpatpat* Some people, it's them, not you ><

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Oh they're being nice, they aren't being rude or anything. I just feel like I'm failing each time they want something changed. But today progress was made!

Genius

Cheezieball

oh well i fixed my lappy this morning, and it doesnt freeze anymoarrrr!!!!!
wheeeee -draws nonstop- /shot/
x_Syrazel_x
Oh they're being nice, they aren't being rude or anything. I just feel like I'm failing each time they want something changed. But today progress was made!

I know that feeling. But don't feel too badly, its probably fine and they're just picky.

@cheezie: I get that feeling too if they don't respond back when I've finished there commission, but I think some people think that they're spamming you if they do. I had people not respond back after a commission but they came back to order more.
x_Syrazel_x
Ohh, that >< I don't mind that too much xD But I do feel a little.. something??? Like 'ah, I should've got it right the first time' xD Something like that
hpanna
Ohh, I hope that's what it is @_@
i2iceBear
xDDD Yaay, Ricey drawings~ Yaaay

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Thanks guys =) It helps to just vent a little bit.
Cheezieball

But y'know, if we were superheroes, maybe we could have this special power where we were actually one superhero but we had the power to split into two... Or something lol xDD See that way we'd only need one name

We really are terrible at coming up with names huh? xD;; If we ever have kids, I hope we can do better lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff