Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

hpanna
*Strokes beard* You're right! That's not safe! xD Why are some of the guys not skimpy too? xDD;
My shop posts appeared backwards again @_@

Rin Moonsong

It is pretty fun! I only like to play with friends though! I don't know how to talk to random people cos I don't know how serious they are about the game xD;

Woo, but you linked me to your site, oho, all the OCS~
XD Ellen is so entertaining. I like her movie spoofs
hpanna

Lol, me too xD Although I haven't watched some of the movies she's 'been in' ahaha, still entertaining
I like it when she tries to scare people, eheheh

Sugary Gaian

Cheeeeezzzzzzziie! Thank you for the tip! emotion_bigheart
Pixitella

Hehe, you're welcome! I was impressed by how much you've done! You art pooping machine you!

Sugary Gaian

Cheezieball

Hehe, you're welcome! I was impressed by how much you've done! You art pooping machine you!
I was just fortunate to have a lot of people commission me. 3nodding
*hugs* How are you? c:
Pixitella

You're still very fast!
I'm alright! Just had my last exam of the year todaaaay, yay xD Holidays! But I had a hard time trying to get home cos I didn't know all the buses around the place I normally get on weren't coming ><;
How are you? =DD

Sugary Gaian

Cheezieball

You're still very fast!
I'm alright! Just had my last exam of the year todaaaay, yay xD Holidays! But I had a hard time trying to get home cos I didn't know all the buses around the place I normally get on weren't coming ><;
How are you? =DD
Sorry for the late reply~ was on zomg. Anyway, haha~ I try my best. ; u ; And congratulations! Finally break time for you. c: Meep~ so are you home yet? c;

I'm good. Had crazy health issues but I was able to get back to "normal health". c:
Pixitella

Meep, sorry for my late reply too! I was drawing xD;
I am, I am! There was an accident next to my uni which blocked off the road for quite a fair bit, and my uni is on the main street @_@; But it's okay, nobody got hurt

Ahh, it's good you're better then! *Patpat* Seems like a few of my friends are/were sick @_@

Rin Moonsong

For yoouu
User Image
I inked her traditionally! Coloured digitally of course x)

Sugary Gaian

Cheezieball

Meep, sorry for my late reply too! I was drawing xD;
I am, I am! There was an accident next to my uni which blocked off the road for quite a fair bit, and my uni is on the main street @_@; But it's okay, nobody got hurt

Ahh, it's good you're better then! *Patpat* Seems like a few of my friends are/were sick @_@

It's okay. while you were gone, I had dinner. Posted around and well watching tv now. o u o
And oh my~ well I am glad no one got hurt. c:

*hugs* Mhmm~ c: on to the road to even getting more better. x3
Pixitella

xDD Sounds nice! I have to go take a bath now but I'll be back to try and draw more, eheh
Yeah, it was actually a pretty big incident @_@ Cos I never see anything big happen IRL, which is good I guess? A crane caught fire and then the top bit broke off onto another construction @_@;; Kinda scary, lucky it didn't land on the road *nods*

Yay! That's great! Man, if only there was any advice I could give, but I don't know anything ><;; Umm, Pixi, ganbatte! *fist pump*

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

^____^ heart heart *snugglecuddles* heart

Sugary Gaian

Cheezieball

xDD Sounds nice! I have to go take a bath now but I'll be back to try and draw more, eheh
Yeah, it was actually a pretty big incident @_@ Cos I never see anything big happen IRL, which is good I guess? A crane caught fire and then the top bit broke off onto another construction @_@;; Kinda scary, lucky it didn't land on the road *nods*

Yay! That's great! Man, if only there was any advice I could give, but I don't know anything ><;; Umm, Pixi, ganbatte! *fist pump*
Alright~ Laters. c: Go shower. c:
O_O Omg~ that's pretty intense and scary!

X3 Thank you Cheezie. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces