• Dressed Up 200
Pippin Aelaera Nueth

PIPPIN!! =OOO How have you been?? Where have you been?! xD
Junett

I don't know what I'm doiiiing
User Image
Awe, so cute! The trees look great too
hpanna

Thaaanks! I really have to practise drawing trees cos the ref I was looking at and what I drew don't look alike at all =w=;;

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

Ahhhhhh. Thank you Cheezie! That's amazing! heart eek eek eek

I really love the background. It sure feels like winter right now. It's like 50º F, which is about 9ºC.

Ohhh but it must be warm for you right? It's so confusing the seasons and temperatures. @_@;
Junett

Yaaay, you're welcome ^^

Dang, I'd like it to be cold xD It is quite warm now, but not as warm as yesterday *nods* It's more tolerable
I wish it is warm here. XD
hpanna

Let's swap! xD The weather makes me less willing to eat some things just cos they'd be hot xD

Shapeshifter

hpanna

Ahhh you look like the.. what's it called. Princess Tutu? or something?

Cheezieball

Thank you again Cheezie! I really gotta draw you something in return. OTL my finals are coming up soon, so I'm so busy and lazy though. I haven't drawn anything.

Hmm. Well it's cold outside, but my apartment has ac problems, so it's super hot inside here. How hot is it over there? I wish I could just send you the cold air or something.
Junett

Yep. I'm cosplaying her since I can't seem to make a decent avvie

Shapeshifter

hpanna

Oh no I think it looks great! I think I saw an episode of it once.
What I always do when I want to cosplay on gaia, I just cheat and look at tektek for ideas by searching the character's name.
Junett

Haha, noo, it's alright, like you said, finals maaan >< I have my last exam of the year tomorrow but I haven't started studyiiing yeeet, poop

o_O That's pretty strange xD; It's not too bad right now, google says it's 24 degrees celsius. 75 degrees fahrenheit. I dunno if it's accurate, but I can wear a t-shirt and feel okay, whereas yesterday it was unbearable xD Ahh, it wqould be good if I could send you guys warm air then, haha

I haven't ever seen Princess Tutut but I think I caught a bit of a fan made MV at a convention.. or maybe it was another ballet anime?
I looked at the avatar arena and there was a pretty good one there. The anime is a bit weird but I love all the allusions. It gets a lot better in the second half.

I don't know of any other ballet anime XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces