Widower

Revered Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Waaaa you've improved so much ;u;
hpanna
It was prolly that one then, there prolly aren't that many ballet animes, right? xD
Rin Moonsong

Really, really? *w*
You've become even more prooo!

Widower

Revered Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Yeah, your stuff looks really good <3 I can't even do backgrounds DX
LOL pro. XDDDD
Rin Moonsong

I can't really do them either >_>; I just try and hope nobody looks at it properly =w=; *Waves hands in front of backgrounds* Lalalala, you see nothiing
I don't think I';ve ever seen you do a background though emotion_donotwant

Widower

Revered Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Cheezieball

[ONLY BACKGROUND I'VE DONE IN YEARS]
And that's why I don't do bgs. 8D'
Rin Moonsong

What's wrong with that bg?? It's nice! The stars are nice, how does one make the sparklies like that? *w* That's a nice picture too, she's cute!

Widower

Revered Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
She's -cough-skanky-cough-
Uhm the sparklies literally came with the paint program I use 8D SO I can't take credit. Haha

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

Ahhh good luck on your exam!! Study study study! ;w;

75ºF isn't too bad. Still hot though. I wonder what your humidity is like though.

hpanna

Whoa it's been forever since I've looked at the avatar arena. I've never entered it either. Have you ever entered it? Hmm. I don't know of any other ballet animes.
Rin Moonsong

Lol, not as much as some I've seen.. been trying out League of Legends and a lot of the lady characters seem to think it's alright to wear very little in a fight xD;

Haha, still, it's not bad for a background! I'm trying to practise backgrounds and maan, so uncreative xD I draw a lot of circles for backgrounds, haha

Widower

Revered Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Cheezieball

LoL <3 I hear a lot of good things about that game. But well dressed women isn't one of them 8D Hahaha.

Talk about uncreative...it's just a sky !!! Ok, and a dragon thing. But that's just the symbol for my comic that still isn't being drawn. /sigh Someday.
That one with the winter trees looks really nice 8D
Junett

I think the sky wants to rain but also doesn't want to let go of the water o_O I can hear thunder and the sky is white but nothing is happening. It got cooler though!
Rin Moonsong

Lol xDD I like playing the little furry animal things cos they're cute, haha
I played one lady character but she wasn't half nakie.. or maybe she was? She was half dragon so I couldn't tell very well xD

=OO You're doing a comic that you haven't started too?? xD I want to but my characters don't even all have outfits = 3=;; That's how uncreative I am P:
Thanks! I just finished that the night before last, the first coloured thing in a while! Oh heey, can I see a ref of your OC? xD

Widower

Revered Seeker

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Cheezieball
Rin Moonsong

Lol xDD I like playing the little furry animal things cos they're cute, haha
I played one lady character but she wasn't half nakie.. or maybe she was? She was half dragon so I couldn't tell very well xD

=OO You're doing a comic that you haven't started too?? xD I want to but my characters don't even all have outfits = 3=;; That's how uncreative I am P:
Thanks! I just finished that the night before last, the first coloured thing in a while! Oh heey, can I see a ref of your OC? xD

Owah sounds so fun ;u;

Yep yep. I really want to get started on it...well actually I have, but scrapped it twice. haha
Which OC...I have a houndred. 8D I think you probably mean [Rin] though 8D'''
Junett

Twice. The first time was an accident. I was a n00b and didn't know what I was doing
Cheezieball
Rin Moonsong

Lol, not as much as some I've seen.. been trying out League of Legends and a lot of the lady characters seem to think it's alright to wear very little in a fight xD;

XD practically all mmorpg/fantast games have skimpily dressed women characters

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces