Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Star

artistchick2008
Aww thanks!
I wanted her to match color shceme wise with the other piece as kind of a performance set, and was inspired by one of girls outfits in girls generation (paparazzi MV) smile

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                            omg that's kinda funny,
                            because Girl's Generation was
                            what kind of inspired Majo Royale
                            ooo:

but omg she looks fantastic~~
                            Did you want to draw anyone else?

Also here's the new request
                            thread with more OCs if you
                            wanted to check! My friend
                            Laeril was interested in your art ^.^

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
tinkerboricua
artistchick2008
heart

Would you consider this avi?
User Image

My offer: 45b + tip heart

Ahhh those colors are so pretty!
sure :3

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Lucevia
artistchick2008
Aww thanks!
I wanted her to match color shceme wise with the other piece as kind of a performance set, and was inspired by one of girls outfits in girls generation (paparazzi MV) smile

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                            omg that's kinda funny,
                            because Girl's Generation was
                            what kind of inspired Majo Royale
                            ooo:

but omg she looks fantastic~~
                            Did you want to draw anyone else?

Also here's the new request
                            thread with more OCs if you
                            wanted to check! My friend
                            Laeril was interested in your art ^.^

Yeah, I have some ideas for another one or two possibly. Haha, I thought I was done, but hearing that one, you've actually heard of SNSD, and like them, makes me so happy whee
I love kpop <3

Eternal Star

artistchick2008
Yeah, I have some ideas for another one or two possibly. Haha, I thought I was done, but hearing that one, you've actually heard of SNSD, and like them, makes me so happy whee
I love kpop <3

User Image
                              =^● ⋏ ●^=
                            Haha kpop was actually the source
                            of inspiration for all of the PAT OCs c':

I also like A-Pink and I think that fits
                            Majo Royale's style~

Oh and thank you! I look forward
                            to seeing them too xD

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
artistchick2008
tinkerboricua
artistchick2008
heart

User Image

User Image
artistchick2008
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow! emotion_kirakira

That one is so pretty! :O

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Morava
artistchick2008
User Image

Wow! emotion_kirakira

That one is so pretty! :O

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Thank you :3
artistchick2008

heart

I keep neglecting Gaia. xD Another day, another snowstorm. gonk I do hope that the weather where you are is treating you kinder. xD

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
artistchick2008
artistchick2008
tinkerboricua
artistchick2008
heart

User Image

User Image

tinkerboricua

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Morava
artistchick2008

heart

I keep neglecting Gaia. xD Another day, another snowstorm. gonk I do hope that the weather where you are is treating you kinder. xD

Ehh, I only come on once and awhile, but I've been busy this past week with work and my Korean studies so I've been on less. Snow has been alright here, but my landlady keeps parking in my parking spot, so it's been kind of annoying.
My spot is originally for two cars, but with all the snow its been getting smaller and smaller, since she doesn't do a good job with snow removal and I'm not about to shovel more than I need to. So after the last snow storm there was room for a car and a half, so I parked in the middle since I've got a new car and didn't want her to attempt to park next to me again, but then she texted me last night asking if I could move my car over more -_- (she has a driveway big enough for 5 cars that I'm not allowed to use, which is why this bothers me)
artistchick2008
Morava
artistchick2008

heart

Ehh, I only come on once and awhile, but I've been busy this past week with work and my Korean studies so I've been on less. Snow has been alright here, but my landlady keeps parking in my parking spot, so it's been kind of annoying.
My spot is originally for two cars, but with all the snow its been getting smaller and smaller, since she doesn't do a good job with snow removal and I'm not about to shovel more than I need to. So after the last snow storm there was room for a car and a half, so I parked in the middle since I've got a new car and didn't want her to attempt to park next to me again, but then she texted me last night asking if I could move my car over more -_- (she has a driveway big enough for 5 cars that I'm not allowed to use, which is why this bothers me)

Reminds me of my landlady. She's got a half-circle driveway AND a garage to park in front of, but yet she gets nasty if we park in "the front access driveway." Front access for what? For her? It doesn't help that there's a two-car garage, but the garage is occupied with her junk, thus making everyone park outside. This is a problem right now because with all the snow we're getting, it's getting harder & harder to juggle three cars around. (When if she cleared her ruined junk from the garage, we'd only have one) A few days ago, we had to park in a NEIGHBOR'S driveway just to get out of the way! I got so angry with her & the snow & the sheer stupidity of such a thing, I ended up having an anxiety attack & had to have my boyfriend clear & move my car. :c (I think it was an anxiety attack. My boyfriend thinks so anyway. Chest hurt bad, couldn't breathe, felt hot/flushed, & when I could breathe, I was wheezing. I've never had that happen to me before!)

Too much snow... Far too much. We're getting more as I write this! This will make the 3rd or 4th snowstorm within 3 weeks, & there's a possibility of two more by this time next week.

So yeah, it's been hectic. xD

Edit: Oh, & the plow guy we've got does a piss-poor job. We had to have someone else help us try to neaten it up. As it is, we can barely fit our three cars into the one long driveway. (Which is becoming short) Can't park in the half-circle because it's hers, & if it snows, she's back in our driveway. It's a mess. xD

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
tinkerboricua
artistchick2008
heart

User Image

I've posted your art above

Enchantress

artistchick2008

User Image

omo!
LOVE IT! heart
You were the one that Pm'd me saying that I received the art and didn't pay right?
I see you quoted me ... I don't know why I didn't get that quote. So I never saw the art sad I actually went past all my notifications and didn't see it. Sorry for that.
Love the art. Thank you.. and sorry for all this.
I sent trade! With 15b more because of all this trouble >.<

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Morava

Reminds me of my landlady. She's got a half-circle driveway AND a garage to park in front of, but yet she gets nasty if we park in "the front access driveway." Front access for what? For her? It doesn't help that there's a two-car garage, but the garage is occupied with her junk, thus making everyone park outside. This is a problem right now because with all the snow we're getting, it's getting harder & harder to juggle three cars around. (When if she cleared her ruined junk from the garage, we'd only have one) A few days ago, we had to park in a NEIGHBOR'S driveway just to get out of the way! I got so angry with her & the snow & the sheer stupidity of such a thing, I ended up having an anxiety attack & had to have my boyfriend clear & move my car. :c (I think it was an anxiety attack. My boyfriend thinks so anyway. Chest hurt bad, couldn't breathe, felt hot/flushed, & when I could breathe, I was wheezing. I've never had that happen to me before!)

Too much snow... Far too much. We're getting more as I write this! This will make the 3rd or 4th snowstorm within 3 weeks, & there's a possibility of two more by this time next week.

So yeah, it's been hectic. xD

Edit: Oh, & the plow guy we've got does a piss-poor job. We had to have someone else help us try to neaten it up. As it is, we can barely fit our three cars into the one long driveway. (Which is becoming short) Can't park in the half-circle because it's hers, & if it snows, she's back in our driveway. It's a mess. xD

Haha, yep, sounds exactly like my landlady. My car is now parked on an angle to try and get as far away from her car as possible. I don't trust her not to hit me, and I refuse to let anything happen to my car within the first year of owning it.

I used to drive a '89 Honda Accord, and everyone I knew made fun of me for it, partially cause the car was older than I am, and well, because my parents decided to move all of us to an insanely rich town, when we were not so rich. So while all my friends were given nice shiny new cars as birthday and graduation presents, if I wanted a car, I had to pay for it on my own, which is what I did by working 3 jobs. So now that I have a good paying job, I finally bought a brand new shiny car of my own, and I'm uber protective of it :3

I'm dreading this seemingly never ending snow storm. I'm in Rhode Island, and I have more than enough snow to deal with, but I went to visit some friends in New Hampshire last weekend and saw they have even more. >.< Hopefully it'll all start melting soon enough

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
tinkerboricua
artistchick2008

User Image

omo!
LOVE IT! heart
You were the one that Pm'd me saying that I received the art and didn't pay right?
I see you quoted me ... I don't know why I didn't get that quote. So I never saw the art sad I actually went past all my notifications and didn't see it. Sorry for that.
Love the art. Thank you.. and sorry for all this.
I sent trade! With 15b more because of all this trouble >.<

Glad you like it :3
Haha, technology can be fickle, I should know since its my day job >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out