Welcome to Gaia! ::

artistchick2008
Haha, yep, sounds exactly like my landlady. My car is now parked on an angle to try and get as far away from her car as possible. I don't trust her not to hit me, and I refuse to let anything happen to my car within the first year of owning it.

I used to drive a '89 Honda Accord, and everyone I knew made fun of me for it, partially cause the car was older than I am, and well, because my parents decided to move all of us to an insanely rich town, when we were not so rich. So while all my friends were given nice shiny new cars as birthday and graduation presents, if I wanted a car, I had to pay for it on my own, which is what I did by working 3 jobs. So now that I have a good paying job, I finally bought a brand new shiny car of my own, and I'm uber protective of it :3

I'm dreading this seemingly never ending snow storm. I'm in Rhode Island, and I have more than enough snow to deal with, but I went to visit some friends in New Hampshire last weekend and saw they have even more. >.< Hopefully it'll all start melting soon enough

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The snowbank got worse since I last wrote. Monday night, I got home, & the guy went & did a bad job of pushing the snow back. The long driveway now has a snowbank that is 3 car-lengths long. My car was between both snowbanks! stare My friend I rode home with, who had a plow on his truck, did his best to push it back, but it's so bad, there's only so much he can do.... And in fact, all the extensive work broke something on his truck so he hasn't been able to finish. D:

We've got a blizzard ocming in tomorrow night, & we're looking at nearly 20" or more of snow. That snowbank is going to take the length of the driveway, putting us ALL in a row between snowbanks... Which is bad. The landlord was the furthest in & said she had to leave at 10 am, so my boyfriend woke up at 9:30 to get her up & to wait for her... He waited & waited, & she finally was about ready to leave at ELEVEN! gonk All that time waiting, & he had hoped to snooze in & relax since it was his day off.

I'm super protective of my car, even if it's not new. It's an 05 & it's in less than stellar shape due to all the salt & sand & ice. Blech. I freak out if I worry someone will hit it. Should've seen me when my friend was plowing. He came so close! I know it was fine, but it still made me queasy.

Where in New Hampshire? That's where I am! xD I'm in Southern NH so I'm where the state's been getting nailed the hardest. Augh... crying

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Eternal Star

Helloo~
I just wanted to double check if
you were done with my PAT OCs?
Because if so,
I'll send trade now for your hard work!

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Morava

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The snowbank got worse since I last wrote. Monday night, I got home, & the guy went & did a bad job of pushing the snow back. The long driveway now has a snowbank that is 3 car-lengths long. My car was between both snowbanks! stare My friend I rode home with, who had a plow on his truck, did his best to push it back, but it's so bad, there's only so much he can do.... And in fact, all the extensive work broke something on his truck so he hasn't been able to finish. D:

We've got a blizzard ocming in tomorrow night, & we're looking at nearly 20" or more of snow. That snowbank is going to take the length of the driveway, putting us ALL in a row between snowbanks... Which is bad. The landlord was the furthest in & said she had to leave at 10 am, so my boyfriend woke up at 9:30 to get her up & to wait for her... He waited & waited, & she finally was about ready to leave at ELEVEN! gonk All that time waiting, & he had hoped to snooze in & relax since it was his day off.

I'm super protective of my car, even if it's not new. It's an 05 & it's in less than stellar shape due to all the salt & sand & ice. Blech. I freak out if I worry someone will hit it. Should've seen me when my friend was plowing. He came so close! I know it was fine, but it still made me queasy.

Where in New Hampshire? That's where I am! xD I'm in Southern NH so I'm where the state's been getting nailed the hardest. Augh... crying

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Ohh,yeah, lived in Southern NH up until a few months ago. I was in Merrimack, so right in the middle of Nashua and Manchester smile
Lots of snow up there right now. I still tend to go back up every other weekend or so since most of my friends are still up there and then I go up for work occasionally

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Lucevia
Helloo~
Because if so,

Aww thanks, although I'm still working on one more. I got a little side tracked recently with my art. Work got a little crazy, snow made things worse, then I started working on a new cosplay for Anime Boston, and to top it all off, I got incredibly sick this past week...which I'm going to blame on all the snow and time spent outside clearing it.

I'll be drawing today though assuming I stay awake long enough (still sick). Since I didn't want to get anyone else sick, I cancelled my plans for this weekend smile

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
I'll start drawing again shortly. I got pulled away from my computer this weekend with some family obligations and then forgot my tablet's power supply cord at work >.<

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
hello hello hello :3

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Lucevia
Helloo~
Because if so,

Something slightly different this time smile
User Image

Eternal Star

artistchick2008
ofgnsjkhnfjf
she is soo cute ohmygod
destroy me

She is such a cutiee omfgfdsklgdgf
thank you ;_;
I love ever ything
heart

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Lucevia
artistchick2008
ofgnsjkhnfjf
she is soo cute ohmygod
destroy me

thank you ;_;
I love ever ything
heart

Yay!
I'm glad you like it :3
Actually, I posted this last night on DA, and this morning I found it had gotten a decent amount of attention. Someone even noted me asking to illustrate a movie for them based off the coloring style. Haha, flattering, but I def do not have that kind of time :3

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Lucevia
artistchick2008
ofgnsjkhnfjf
she is soo cute ohmygod
destroy me

thank you ;_;
I love ever ything
heart

Question,for Madelyne, is one eye green and one yellow? Just wanted to make sure that was right

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Lucevia
artistchick2008
ofgnsjkhnfjf
she is soo cute ohmygod
destroy me

thank you ;_;
I love ever ything
heart

heart

Eternal Star

artistchick2008
Question,for Madelyne, is one eye green and one yellow? Just wanted to make sure that was right
Ah yep! Are you doing her now? ;w;
I'm so excitedf gndksfjhfjhfjf

and congrats on the offer ! you totally deserve it <33

Newbie Raider

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items