Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Morava
artistchick2008
Possibly. I'm going to see how far I get on the sketch for Nekos and see where I'm at by EOD. :3

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Okie dokie! :3 Thank you for considering me! heart

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

I'm further along in Neko's piece, so I'll take yours. I'm out of town tomorrow and possibly part of Sat, so I probably won't get a chance to work on it until Sat evening or Sunday, but should be done before the end of the weekend smile

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Plasmavore
4OB current avi?

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to pass for now, but thank you :3
artistchick2008
I'm further along in Neko's piece, so I'll take yours. I'm out of town tomorrow and possibly part of Sat, so I probably won't get a chance to work on it until Sat evening or Sunday, but should be done before the end of the weekend smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh my goodness, thank you! heart

That's fine, take as long as you need. 3nodding

heart

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Streaming on https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=artistchick2008 if anyone cares to watch smile

Well trying to, its not working quite at the moment

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
ok, seems to be working!

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Or feel free to talk to me here perhaps :3

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
artistchick2008

I'm so distracted, haha. I meant to pop in to see the livestream, but it seems to be offline now. I'm doing this & playing WoW at the same time, & World of Warcraft does a good job at pulling me away for a while. razz

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Morava
artistchick2008

I'm so distracted, haha. I meant to pop in to see the livestream, but it seems to be offline now. I'm doing this & playing WoW at the same time, & World of Warcraft does a good job at pulling me away for a while. razz

Haha, yeah, I turned it off since no one was there, and I wanted to join another stream :3
I might turn it on again tomorrow though
artistchick2008
Haha, yeah, I turned it off since no one was there, and I wanted to join another stream :3

Aww, I won't be able to watch. I don't have internet at home, so I will only be on to check messages & such tomorrow. (Not to mention we're getting a snowstorm, too. Yuck.)

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Morava
artistchick2008

Aww, I won't be able to watch. I don't have internet at home, so I will only be on to check messages & such tomorrow. (Not to mention we're getting a snowstorm, too. Yuck.)

Aww, my internet isnt so great, so I think it was interfearing with the streaming a bit.
I'm getting snow too! Are you in New England as well?

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
artistchick2008
Nekos and Cream

Aww thanks :3
I'll get started on it right away