Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Lucevia
artistchick2008
Question,for Madelyne, is one eye green and one yellow? Just wanted to make sure that was right
Ah yep! Are you doing her now? ;w;
I'm so excitedf gndksfjhfjhfjf

and congrats on the offer ! you totally deserve it <33

Haha yup :3

Oh, thanks, although I don't have the time to do anything other than occasionally drawing like I'm doing now. I work full time for a large financial company doing technical work, so drawing is just a hobby for me smile

French Breadbox's Husband

Loyal Friend

Quote:
artistchick2008

are you willing to do my avi for 23bil? owo

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Maraad
30b for Daisee?

Sorry, I'm going to decline sweatdrop

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Well it's the Lunar New Year/Year of the Sheep/Ram.
Does my themed avi inspire you?~

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Lucevia
artistchick2008
ofgnsjkhnfjf
she is soo cute ohmygod
destroy me

She is such a cutiee omfgfdsklgdgf
thank you ;_;
I love ever ything
heart

User Image

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Lucevia
Helloo~
I just wanted to double check if
you were done with my PAT OCs?
Because if so,
I'll send trade now for your hard work!

You can have that last one as a freebie. I think I got lazy half way through working on it >.<
I've been in a weird mood most of today actually, but I think my cold is finally going away biggrin

Eternal Star

artistchick2008
You can have that last one as a freebie. I think I got lazy half way through working on it >.<
I've been in a weird mood most of today actually, but I think my cold is finally going away biggrin
Ahh thank you ;m;
she's adorable still though sgkjdfgdhf
I can't thank you enough for doing all of this art
crying

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Lucevia
artistchick2008
Ahh thank you ;m;
she's adorable still though sgkjdfgdhf
I can't thank you enough for doing all of this art
crying

It's been my pleasure :3

ShadowxHoney's Senpai

Greedy Hellhound

artistchick2008

~Aww your art is so cute emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart

can i ask how much you charge?

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Zetsu-Hon
artistchick2008

Thank you! :3

I don't have set pricing. It's more of a if I get an idea of what to draw from your request, and I think its a fair offer, than I'll take it. You could offer all the gold in the world, but if inspiration doesn't hit, than I can't take it simply because I'm in one of the biggest art ruts I've ever experienced.

In opposition, if inspiration does come but the offer is ridiculously low, I also won't take it more because I view the person as trying to take advantage of me, which is never a good thing

Honestly, its usually the first reason though for not accepting. I find most people have come in offering around the same price range

ShadowxHoney's Senpai

Greedy Hellhound

artistchick2008
Zetsu-Hon
artistchick2008

Thank you! :3

I don't have set pricing. It's more of a if I get an idea of what to draw from your request, and I think its a fair offer, than I'll take it. You could offer all the gold in the world, but if inspiration doesn't hit, than I can't take it simply because I'm in one of the biggest art ruts I've ever experienced.

In opposition, if inspiration does come but the offer is ridiculously low, I also won't take it more because I view the person as trying to take advantage of me, which is never a good thing

Honestly, its usually the first reason though for not accepting. I find most people have come in offering around the same price range
oh ok well iv been looking for a couple avi art this is my boyfriends avatar and was hoping to get my current avi drawin with him maybe youll get inspired? i dunno but ill stick around just to chat cause i dont talk to many people on here
User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

artistchick2008
                                  Ohh,yeah, lived in Southern NH up until a few months ago. I was in Merrimack, so right in the middle of Nashua and Manchester smile
                                  Lots of snow up there right now. I still tend to go back up every other weekend or so since most of my friends are still up there and then I go up for work occasionally

Wow, I dunno what happened. xD I should've replied much sooner. :c I hope things are well right now.

That's so funny that you're from Southern NH. I'm over in the southeastern part of the state. Wouldn't it be weird if we met up at some point? xD I used to live in Manchester, & Nashua is a fun place to roam. I've been a shut-in lately though, so I haven't adventured out much. gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Morava

Wow, I dunno what happened. xD I should've replied much sooner. :c I hope things are well right now.

That's so funny that you're from Southern NH. I'm over in the southeastern part of the state. Wouldn't it be weird if we met up at some point? xD I used to live in Manchester, & Nashua is a fun place to roam. I've been a shut-in lately though, so I haven't adventured out much. gonk

Yeah, I think there might be something wrong with my quoting :/

Hahaha, it would have been funny if we had met already and didn't even know it XD

I don't think anyone has gone out much with all the snow we've gotten. I know personally I hate going out when its cold and icey.

I can let you know next time I come up to NH though and maybe we can meet up for lunch sometime smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

artistchick2008
                                  Yeah, I think there might be something wrong with my quoting :/

Hahaha, it would have been funny if we had met already and didn't even know it XD

I don't think anyone has gone out much with all the snow we've gotten. I know personally I hate going out when its cold and icey.

I can let you know next time I come up to NH though and maybe we can meet up for lunch sometime smile

Sometimes I'm not the best at replying. I look, & then... I dunno. I get lazy? xD

Amg that would be so funny! xD Yeah, after the snow started to melt & then it got so cold, there's a lot of ice out. I ate it big time trying to walk to my car the other night, when we got a light coating of snow that hid the sheer-smooth ice underneath. Whoops.

That would be pretty neat! Hopefully I won't be working! 3nodding I've never met a Gaia friend IRL before!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff