Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lishi-Chan

You've got corel painter with your tablet? *____* What tablet have you got? biggrin Mine was with Painter Essentials (dunno if it's the same as yours wink ) and it's similar to corel painter, just with less functions ^^'

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
Lishi-Chan

You've got corel painter with your tablet? *____* What tablet have you got? biggrin Mine was with Painter Essentials (dunno if it's the same as yours wink ) and it's similar to corel painter, just with less functions ^^'

Yeah, I got Corel Painter Essentials 4 with it. It's a Wacom Bamboo Fun. [ Honestly, I think it's my best purchase like, ever. xD ]

Also I gots a questionnnn. Could I use that art you drew for me in my signature? c:
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3
Lishi-Chan

Yeah, I got Corel Painter Essentials 4 with it. It's a Wacom Bamboo Fun. [ Honestly, I think it's my best purchase like, ever. xD ]

Ah, your tablet is newer than mine XDDD I got 3rd version of that program, with my Wacom Graphire4 xDDD Haha, drawing tools are always great purchase <3

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
Ah, your tablet is newer than mine XDDD I got 3rd version of that program, with my Wacom Graphire4 xDDD Haha, drawing tools are always great purchase <3

Oh definitely.haha I got very tired of using a mouse. xD

Though, I still do from time to time. I don't know why, sometimes I just feel like it.lol

[and I think I edited my post too late.lol Would you mind if I used that picture you drew for me in my signature? I'll credit you of course. c: ]

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Though, I still do from time to time. I don't know why, sometimes I just feel like it.lol

[and I think I edited my post too late.lol Would you mind if I used that picture you drew for me in my signature? I'll credit you of course. c: ]

For me, drawing with mouse was a pain xDDD But there are some photoshop functions (ink) that works much better if you use mouse ^^

Oh, sorry, i haven't noticed ^^' That's totally okay with me o3o

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

For me, drawing with mouse was a pain xDDD But there are some photoshop functions (ink) that works much better if you use mouse ^^

[ It's so cute, I want to flaunt it.haha >w< ]

Drawing with a mouse was a pain at firstttt, but once I got over myself about my first tablet dying [it was an absolutely piece of crap. Never buying friend-recommended again. xD] and I accepted it I think I got pretty good with a mouse.

That picture of my character Jaime I have on front page was drawn with a mouse during school last year. It's kind of old and my style has changed since then, but I still like it. c:
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

[ It's so cute, I want to flaunt it.haha >w< ]

Drawing with a mouse was a pain at firstttt, but once I got over myself about my first tablet dying [it was an absolutely piece of crap. Never buying friend-recommended again. xD] and I accepted it I think I got pretty good with a mouse.

That picture of my character Jaime I have on front page was drawn with a mouse during school last year. It's kind of old and my style has changed since then, but I still like it. c:

What was your first tablet? biggrin
Oh, really? I couldn't tell ^^ Lines looks so smooth and nice ^^

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

To be honest, I don't even remember anymore. D:
It was years ago so I'm not even sure.
And yeppp.haha I have to zoom in 5000x when I draw with a mouse so it takes me forever. xD
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

To be honest, I don't even remember anymore. D:
It was years ago so I'm not even sure.
And yeppp.haha I have to zoom in 5000x when I draw with a mouse so it takes me forever. xD

Oh, okay xD I was wondering which tablet was that, coz i've heard Pentagram ones likes to die xD
Woah xDDD I would be too lazy to do that xD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Oh, okay xD I was wondering which tablet was that, coz i've heard Pentagram ones likes to die xD

I know it wasn't that. Genesis maybe? I dunno.lol

But yeah, that's why I very rarely drew anything bigger than a headshot or something when I had to use a mouse. xD

Dapper Dabbler

Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

I know it wasn't that. Genesis maybe? I dunno.lol

But yeah, that's why I very rarely drew anything bigger than a headshot or something when I had to use a mouse. xD

Oh, okay xD

Hmm... looking at my drawings from the time i hadn't got tablet i can see that i rarely draw by mouse. now it's the opposite: i draw almost only with tablet o_O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff