Lishi-Chan

Yep, but both are awesome wink And i just love colors ♥

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
Lishi-Chan

Yep, but both are awesome wink And i just love colors ♥

Yeah, I love how bold the lines are. I really just like her style
Lishi-Chan

Yup, and how she doesn't mind panels and frames and just jump between them (i don't know how do call it xD)

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Oh, like how it's not traditional with how it's set up? Like, one second there'll be a panel, but the next he's jumping out it and falling into another one or something?

I love that.
Lishi-Chan

Yup, that 'something' biggrin It's amazing, i love when artists do stuff like that biggrin I think there are few panels like that in "Unsounded", but it still looks more "traditional" than in Hanna biggrin
I don't know why it is that I want to practice drawing at the most inappropriate times.
Like in class. Or late at night when I should be sleeping because I need to work tomorrow.
Its a quick little doodle, but I hope you like.
Don't mind the horrid bow I drew.

[[[ LINK ]]]

Dapper Dabbler

The Heartless Princess
I don't know why it is that I want to practice drawing at the most inappropriate times.
Like in class. Or late at night when I should be sleeping because I need to work tomorrow.
Its a quick little doodle, but I hope you like.
Don't mind the horrid bow I drew.

[[[ LINK ]]]

Oh, I know what you mean. I do the same exact thing.lol
Thank you so much hun, I love it. c:

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
Lishi-Chan

Yup, that 'something' biggrin It's amazing, i love when artists do stuff like that biggrin I think there are few panels like that in "Unsounded", but it still looks more "traditional" than in Hanna biggrin

Like, most of HINABN was like that, there was rarely a traditional panel in the whole thing.lol

Ahhh, I've been forgetting about here again. :c
Lishi-Chan

Yup. And that was awesome emotion_dowant

Ewww ;p But at least you remember from time to time, right?;p

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeaaaaah, I forget it exists. :<
It's like Gaia what's that? OH WAIT I'M ON THAT AREN'T I
Lishi-Chan

Lol, it seems you're not as addicted as me xD I mean: i don't need it, but still visit every day xD Lucky you ;p

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

That's me with tumblr anymore. o^o
It's just a habit, I just have to check it whenever I can't think of what else to do.;;
Lishi-Chan

I was planning to made tumblr account, but i couldn't find good username XD I think that saved me emotion_awesome

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Then you are saved from being stuck forever. xD

I like it for fashion though, but if I forget to save the picture then I'm screwed because I'll never find it again because I have no idea what those kinda things are tagged as.haha
Lishi-Chan

Well, i still have some blogs bookmarked ;p And i check them more than once a day ;p
Ha, i remember to save nice clothes pictures most of the time biggrin I don't use them later, but still... ;p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff