Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3
That's a bit sad xDDD But i love buying new items biggrin

I know. xD Me too, me too.
But why are they so expensive? D8

I don't even know. D:
I remember back in the day when I first joined, like 20k was expensive! Now that's nothin'.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3
That's a bit sad xDDD But i love buying new items biggrin

I know. xD Me too, me too.
But why are they so expensive? D8

I don't even know. D:
I remember back in the day when I first joined, like 20k was expensive! Now that's nothin'.

ikr? Every monthly collectible was for 20k at the beginning, then slowny go down xD And now? First price is around 100k xD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

I knowwwww. When I first got back on after I was gone for quite some time [at least a year, if not more] I was in such shock.lol
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

I knowwwww. When I first got back on after I was gone for quite some time [at least a year, if not more] I was in such shock.lol

I was here all the time, but still, it surprised me 'a bit' xDDD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeah.haha tsktsk gaia, such inflation.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Yeah.haha tsktsk gaia, such inflation.
Yeah xD That's because of cash shop, for sure XD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Oh definitely.lol The cash items are cool, but yanno, they barely come out with good gold items anymore. They've been coming on with more lately, granted, but most of them aren't good.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Oh definitely.lol The cash items are cool, but yanno, they barely come out with good gold items anymore. They've been coming on with more lately, granted, but most of them aren't good.
But they've got less ideas for cash shop items too. Look at those all bundles: there are so many recolors D:

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
But they've got less ideas for cash shop items too. Look at those all bundles: there are so many recolors D:

Yeah, I've noticed that too. D:
Maybe if they actually payed attention to some of the petitions that people have going on, there are actually a lot of good item ideas there. There's a lot of stuff there that can strike inspiration.
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Yeah, I've noticed that too. D:
Maybe if they actually payed attention to some of the petitions that people have going on, there are actually a lot of good item ideas there. There's a lot of stuff there that can strike inspiration.

But they're paying attention. Sometimes biggrin I remember petition about fullmetal arm/leg and now there are items like that <hardly anybody is using them xD >

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
But they're paying attention. Sometimes biggrin I remember petition about fullmetal arm/leg and now there are items like that <hardly anybody is using them xD >

Yeah, hopefully they're scanning through those still and can get some more ideas from them soon.haha

But you know what I've noticed? There's like, at least 4 or 5 pirates-with-hooks items.lol and a ton of peg legs too. Never too much variety of the same thing I guess? xD
Lishi-Chan
Miriel3

Yeah, hopefully they're scanning through those still and can get some more ideas from them soon.haha

But you know what I've noticed? There's like, at least 4 or 5 pirates-with-hooks items.lol and a ton of peg legs too. Never too much variety of the same thing I guess? xD

We'll see xD I remember also petition for baby item xD They've made some evolving like that, but people didn't like it xD

Luckily, every one of them is different xDDD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3
We'll see xD I remember also petition for baby item xD They've made some evolving like that, but people didn't like it xD

Luckily, every one of them is different xDDD

Oh dear lord I remember that. xD

Yeah that's good.haha More items to work with different outfits so it's not a bad thing.
Now all of the recolorings and new items, I don't really care for that so muchhh. Yeah different colors work with more outfits, but I would rather see something new and exciting on the table.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff