Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Oh, okay xD

Hmm... looking at my drawings from the time i hadn't got tablet i can see that i rarely draw by mouse. now it's the opposite: i draw almost only with tablet o_O

I'm the same way now, I hardly draw traditionally anymore.haha I've been trying to force myself to more now though. I've gotta start practicing again [especially start practicing realism again] so I be ready for college classes in the winter. >w<
Lishi-Chan

Oh, so you're in some art school? Nice biggrin
I draw traditional only some sketches with pencil and bigger pictures with promarkers <3
Hay bro .
I welllll draw you things maybu .

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Not yetttttt. I just graduated this last school year and I'm going to go to a normal college first. They have some good classes their to start off with so I'm gonna do that first and then move on to whatever I decide to do after. [ because it's surprising, but there's about 4 art schools within a 3 hour radius of where I live.] c:

I've always wondered about markers, but I'm too scared to pay so much for something that I think I'd be bad with.
I'm trying to get into painting more, but I first need to find some space to in the house. There's so many animals and my sister moves so muchhh [she has to pace back and forth because she's autistic and it's her release] that I just can't find a place where I won't be distrurbed or moved.
So I've been sticking to pencils. My boyfriend's mother gave me a book on drawing the head and hands [definitely need help on hands.haha] so I've been using that like a mad man to help get me ready.

Dapper Dabbler

Pysslexia
Hay bro .
I welllll draw you things maybu .

Eep, well thank you. c:
Lishi-Chan
Oh, i see ^^ Good luck with it then o3o 4? That's many o_O

Markers are really fun ^^ I've started with promarkers, but lately my friend have bought copics and she told me they're fantastic, so i'll probably buy some <3 Why bad? They're really easy to use and their colors merge wonderfully heart
I suggest you kick out pets from one room for some time and paint there wink
Oooh, i always loved those books (but never had one on my own D: ).

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeah, I was shocked too.haha We have one in Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, Ohio, and one that's not part of the Art institutes or anything called Kendall College about ummm half an hour or so north of me.

But I dunno why.haha I guess I'm just not used to traditional other than painting and colored pencils so I guess it'd just be a large step for me.lol

And I love the book, it's very helpful. [ I would of never owned one if she didn't give it to me. I'm glad she likes me. xD ]
Lishi-Chan

Woah biggrin I don't really know how many of them we've got here ^^' I never was interested in it xD
But it's good to discover new drawing tools, isn't it? o3o

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

I only know those 4 because I was plagued with those little flyers they send to people in the mail. xD
But yeah, I've been wondering about them so I might get the courage to try them out sooner or later.haha c:
I have a few mediums that I just absolutely hatee because I know I'm afwul with them [coughoilpastelsehhem]
Lishi-Chan

Oh, that's why xDD
Try them biggrin They're really fun ^^
I don't like oil pastels, because everything is such a mess after drawing with them XD It's hard to clean them from carpet XD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Oh definitely. xD
I hate them because I just can't use themmm. I have no technique when it comes to them, so I just fail.lol
I also hate the texture. I hate having my hands feel all oily, and I hate getting it on my fingers whenever I touch the paper. D:<
Lishi-Chan

They are okay, if you find your own way of using them ;] I mean, i think so ^^'

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeah, I guess I'll just have to mess around with them to try to figure something out.haha
User Image

User Image
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

yum_strawberry I drew you a freebie yum_strawberry

So you love me and I'll love you.
User Image

Dapper Dabbler

Azrial-of-Wildhammer

That is absolutely adorable. Thank you so much. ♥

Edit: Now that I looked at your name, I think we have a trade together in my shop!
Unless I'm remembering the name wrong... D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces