Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lishi-Chan

Same here D: It's especially sad with Hanna: i loved that webcomic ;____; But i should knew it would end like that: previous comic from the same author was also dropped without explanation ;_;

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

I still love that comic. ;^; The fanbase on tumblr is still kinda active, a couple posts a day, so it got my feels going again and I've been having to draw nonstop Vesers.
Yeaaaah, I don't know why I thought Hanna was gonna be any different. :c
It makes me wonder how the person she's working with now is going to feel about their collab comic Buzz. I haven't heard anything more on it since its "cover" picture was released.
Lishi-Chan

Still? Woah biggrin I only from time to time visit her dA and read comments on main page ;p Oh well, opinions about her are not always nice D: Oh well...
Huh? I haven't hear about that one? Have you got any links? biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeaaaah, some are a bit rude, but I can kiiiinda get where some of them are coming from. kinda. It was a shame it was left just all of a sudden, and I do wish it would of been continued, but what can yah do. Never know what may have came up.

This is all I've seen/heard of it. At the very end of the page there's a picture. It's a hard thing to search, apparently.
At least for me I guess.
Lishi-Chan

I think it was too popular to just drop it without explanation. I know many comics that were dropped, but none of them had as many fans as Hanna. But well, it's not really our problem ;p
Looks interesting. I mean, everything looks interesting in her style xD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeah, it would of been nice to know why it was dropped, like if she just got bored or if there was an actual different reason, but I digress.
It does, I don't remember what it's supposed to be about though. Something about a spelling bee I think? Maaaybeee, I have no clue.lol
Lishi-Chan

But i find it a bit fascinating, that people are still offended by that. I mean, how many years ago that was? o_O
We'll see. Probably ;p

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Oh golly, over two years I believe? I remember it ended on Valentine's day. I don't understand it either. I went through my phase and gave up and moved on after the first couple months. How someone could be so worked up continuously for two years straight is beyond me. :I
Yeah.haha we'll see, eventually.
Maybe.

Dapper Dabbler

Lishi-Chan

Yup, Velentines. But i think between that strip and previous one was pretty long break, too.
It's a bit awesome, you know? I mean, beaing a fan of something after 2 years after that sth was cancelled. And i wonder why Hanna was that popular? I mean, it has nice story and art, but there are many comics with fantastic stories and art and they are not even half as popular as Hanna ;p

Desirable Ladykiller

Lishi-Chan
User Image

I tried.
Art

~ User Image ~

Dapper Dabbler

Lovely Michiru
User Image

I tried.
Art

~ User Image ~

Ahhh, Jaime! Thank you so much, I love it. ♥ c:

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Yeah, it is pretty amazing that there's still a fanbase, let alone such a big one.lol
I honestly think it's her style that brought a lot of people in. It was just unique so it was easy to let sink in.
Lishi-Chan

Yeah. I wonder how long it is going to be existing wink Oooh, damn, i've started reading it from the beginning just now xDDDD

Dapper Dabbler

Miriel3

Oh mman, her style is soooo different in the beginning. xD
Like, it changed so dramatically over the course of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff