Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Lunatic

Lessera
xUltimate-Otakux

Oh boy, another couples request. XD
I'll gladly do it for you, but man those take a bit of time and thought. Don't worry though, you're not overstepping your bounds by asking.
I'll get started as soon as possible! Please be aware that people who've requested art before you will have priority.
Be prepared for a bit of a wait. I just finished the first page (first 4 people), and there's a bunch more on page 2. Don't worry though, the time will come when I get to you.

Thank you! I don't mind the wait ^_^

High-functioning Lunatic

Lessera
Grizzomz

That would be absolutely fantastic, and much, much appreciated.
Wulp, as you can probably tell, he's a bit of a steampunky old-fashioned dude. You know, chip chap cheerio, I say, ROBOTS. That kinda thing. If he weren't wearing glasses, he would have a monocle, but I made him somewhat based on my own visage.
And really, that's all that's coming to mind right now. If anything else would make things easier for you, don't hesitate one second to let me know. I can't thank you enough.

Lol yea, I've never done steam punk before, but I'll give it a go. I've personally always passively liked it, but obviously not enough to delve into it.
I kinda got the impression that he was a very dapper man based on his looks. I'll put a little twist on him I hope you'll like. wink
Can't wait to start!

Really?!
Oh wow, that's awesome, words can't describe how grateful I am. smile
If there's absolutely anything I can do for you, please, don't hesitate to let me know! <3

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Grizzomz

User Image

It's finished!

User Image

Remember to express any complaint, or critique you might have. You don't have to like it just because it's free. I will gladly redo it for you if you'd like.

Super Junior

maybe my current avi or one of these girls? Anime digital preferred, and the only other thing is that you can leave the wings off the first chara; it's optional ^ ^ thanks!
User Image

User Image

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
CrystalFlower333

I'll get started as soon as possible! Please be aware that people who've requested art before you will have priority.

High-functioning Lunatic

Lessera
Grizzomz

User Image

It's finished!

User Image

Remember to express any complaint, or critique you might have. You don't have to like it just because it's free. I will gladly redo it for you if you'd like.

Wonderful. ******** WONDERFUL.
I absolutely love what you did with the monocle. This is so awesome, I can't express my appreciation enough.

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
The Hired Uke

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (this was a secret santa gift from a friend on DA...I just wanted to share it emotion_kirakira )

I'm finished!

User Image

I hope you like chibis. :p
Remember to let me know what you think, and that you don't have to like it just because it's free.
How about a pixie? Her name is Reta. She's a summoner, meaning she fights using magic and summons a sidekick of sorts. The side kick is a grumpy dragon-born, meaning he's half dragon. He's half golden dragon to be more specific. Reta is kind and care free, and she loves nature and making friends. But she's scary when pissed off.

Anyway, I'd love some art of her, her dragon friend, or both of them x3

Lytton is the dragon-born's name. He's basically grumpy and mean, but he has a heart deep down, somewhere, heh. They're kind of platonic, but Lytton's son is her boyriend, so she cares about her still. sweatdrop

Refs for Reta and Lytton:

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
ConquerorsHaki

I likely won't do both of them because I just don't have that much time, but you can rest assured I will do one!

Bashful Receiver

Lessera

I'm finished!

User Image

I hope you like chibis. :p
Remember to let me know what you think, and that you don't have to like it just because it's free.

Thank you again! He looks positively adorable!

Honestly, the only off thing about it was that one of the beads in his hair is white...but it's such a small thing that it doesn't even matter XD.
Lessera
ConquerorsHaki

I likely won't do both of them because I just don't have that much time, but you can rest assured I will do one!

no problem! c:

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
The Hired Uke

Lol I couldn't really see the beads, and didn't feel like zooming in, but since it's so minor yea I guess I won't change it.
I'm glad you're happy with how it turned out!

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Kathryn Anon

User Image
User Image

I'm finished!

User Image

Remember to let me know what you think! You don't have to like it just because it's free. I'll gladly redo it, or make any changes you want.
I really enjoyed drawing this one. Super fun. Hope you like it!

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
Lessera
Kathryn Anon

User Image
User Image

I'm finished!

User Image

Remember to let me know what you think! You don't have to like it just because it's free. I'll gladly redo it, or make any changes you want.
I really enjoyed drawing this one. Super fun. Hope you like it!

Thank you so much! It's adorable. While I can't not like free art, I can offer a critique if you're just looking for ways to improve? In the future, I'd try playing a little more with blending! I don't know what program you use, but blending can be really great for achieving highlights, lowlights, depth, and a plethora of other things! Thank you so much again <3 It's adorable

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Kathryn Anon
While I can't not like free art, I can offer a critique if you're just looking for ways to improve? In the future, I'd try playing a little more with blending! I don't know what program you use, but blending can be really great for achieving highlights, lowlights, depth, and a plethora of other things!

Thank you so much for the critique! I really appreciate it.
I know how important blending is (I do it for all of my traditional art), but I just don't know how to with Photoshop (the program I'm using). I really did try looking it up, but I got confused, and thought I'll just play around with some tools.
I'm pretty new to photoshop, and kinda taught myself with a basic knowledge of Illustrator, so I assumed they'd be relatively similar. However, I still can't figure out how to blend, which saddens me, but I get around it by either stylizing my art, or attempting to blend manually, which is tough.

I'll keep your advise in mind for the future, thank you again! I'm really glad you like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff