Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
The Hired Uke

I'm probably gonna attempt your Hetalia character, because I really enjoy Hetalia, and I think I might be able to pull something off.
I'll get started as soon as possible! Please be aware that people who've requested art before you will have priority (that's 2 before you).

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Kathryn Anon

I will try to tackle your dragon lady character, because you have no art for her, and I'm assuming she's gonna be really fun to draw!
I'll get started as soon as possible! Please be aware that people who've requested art before you will have priority (that's 3 before you).

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
HelloBassy

I'll get started as soon as possible! Please be aware that people who've requested art before you will have priority (that's 4 before you).
Needless to say, I'm kinda swamped XD but don't worry, I'll get it done. It's all in the name of practice... and charity. I love making you guys happy!

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
Lessera
Kathryn Anon

I will try to tackle your dragon lady character, because you have no art for her, and I'm assuming she's gonna be really fun to draw!
I'll get started as soon as possible! Please be aware that people who've requested art before you will have priority (that's 3 before you).

Ahh, yay! Thank you very much! And that's absolutely fine by me! Since it is the freebies forum, I'm capable of
containing my excitement haha. I'll be looking forward to whatever you come up with!

Shy Giver

- The male is in a traditional tuxedo. He has brown eyes, brown hair, and brown glasses that are darker than his eyes and hair. I'm not sure how to describe the hair style though Dx He is male, very shy and has a medium body type.
~ The female is in a wedding dress with a veil that is pulled back, revealing her light pink/white/light blonde hair, blue eyes, and blushing face. She is also of a medium bodytype and is shy as well.
- Any style would be amazing! <3
-Any medium would be appreciated
-No specific pose
~I actually cannot draw currently because of severe nerve damage. It has rendered my hand completely useless crying

If you need to have a general feel for what they look like, they are in my signature as well as my profile. Thank you for considering me and have a wonderful day! emotion_hug

mad_chad16's Fangirl

Blessed Wife

Lessera
Chooser X

User Image

User Image

User Image

I'm finished!

User Image

I hope you like it. If you have any complaints please let me know.
If you don't like it I'd be more than happy to redo it for you. It's honestly no trouble at all!

Awwww, I love it! 4laugh Thank you so much! heart

Chatty Gatekeeper

13,865 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Hello, I was wondering if you could look into drawing my OC SparkHare.

Here is a pretty rough concept art page I did for her.

Could you maybe draw her in a 3/4 turn full body with a hand on her hip please?

User Image

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
apriltheangel13

I'll get started as soon as possible!
Please be aware that people who've requested art before you will have priority. I've lost track who all is before you. XD I think it's around 4, as I've just finished one, and am about to post it.
Sorry to hear about your hand D: hope you get better soon! I couldn't imagine not being able to draw.

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Silver Yakuza

Please be aware that people who've requested art before you will have priority. Don't know how long you'll have to wait, but I don't wanna start half-assing my art, and it's starting to take a while to make these (I think I'm feeling a bit tired lol).
Don't hold your breath, but I promise I'll get to you eventually. Hang tight!

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
sweaty buttlocks
User Image

I'm finished!

User Image

Sorry the pose is a bit weird. I was kinda having a hard time with it for some reason.

I hope you like it! Remember to let me know what you think. You don't have to like it just because it's free (don't worry you're not a bad person if you completely hate it). I will gladly redo it for you if you want, but you'll have to wait for me to finish everyone else's first.

Shy Giver

Lessera
apriltheangel13

Please be aware that people who've requested art before you will have priority. I've lost track who all is before you. XD I think it's around 4, as I've just finished one, and am about to post it.
Sorry to hear about your hand D: hope you get better soon! I couldn't imagine not being able to draw.

Thank you so much! emotion_hug
That is completely fine, I understand 3nodding
Yeah, it has been terrible! I'm already trying to train my other hand. I've trained it to type at a decent speed, although it isn't as mast as I would like yet. So far I am working on eye shapes and doing it in one fluid motion. It is slow going but I have hope!

Bashful Receiver

Lessera

I'm probably gonna attempt your Hetalia character, because I really enjoy Hetalia, and I think I might be able to pull something off.
I'll get started as soon as possible! Please be aware that people who've requested art before you will have priority (that's 2 before you).

Awesome! Thank you very much! emotion_yatta
And of course, I look forward to seeing what you do!

Friendly Lunatic

Lessera

I'd love it if you did some digital anime-style fanart for me ouo
See, I have this Bleach OC who, in my plots/stories that I've written/roleplayed, is mated to Grimmjow Jaggerjack and they have a son (Colmillo "Ruy" Jaggerjack).
I'm looking for couple fanart of Grimmjow and my OC (her name is Remilia Sinnett), as I don't have much of her and her mate.
Here's a reference to her character page, all her info and images are there. If you care to take a look.
[Rem]

Chatty Gatekeeper

13,865 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Lessera
Silver Yakuza

Please be aware that people who've requested art before you will have priority. Don't know how long you'll have to wait, but I don't wanna start half-assing my art, and it's starting to take a while to make these (I think I'm feeling a bit tired lol).
Don't hold your breath, but I promise I'll get to you eventually. Hang tight!

I totally understand! I can't wait to see what you draw! ^^

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
xUltimate-Otakux

Oh boy, another couples request. XD
I'll gladly do it for you, but man those take a bit of time and thought. Don't worry though, you're not overstepping your bounds by asking.
I'll get started as soon as possible! Please be aware that people who've requested art before you will have priority.
Be prepared for a bit of a wait. I just finished the first page (first 4 people), and there's a bunch more on page 2. Don't worry though, the time will come when I get to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff