5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Lady Ilithyia

User Image

I'm finished!

User Image

Please let me know what you think. Remember, you don't have to love it just because it's free. I welcome any criticisms!
If you don't like it I'll gladly remake it for you, but you'll have to wait for me to finish everyone who has requested art from me before this post.

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Weezypoo
Hiiii, i guess its safe to say.. welcome back xD for all that on and off stuff, and welcome back to drawing also!~

May you consider any of these two? Or both?
They're meant to be a couple, but any would be greatly appreciated ^ u ^

I would like anime digital. And could be medium or full view.

If you are willing to do them as a couple, may i suggest a few poses samples? (your variations are welcome, you're the artist after all)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adrianne
User Image

She's a Sylph (Air Elemental). 18 years ressemblence. Unlike the members of her kin, she identifies with dark colors and has wings bigger than most, though she almost loses one against evil creatures trying to feed themselves off her. She was saved by Sillius by turning her almost lost wing into a devil wing. Thats the best he could do. She usually tries to hide it as it may not be well received and she may get confused as any other being other than a creature of the forest she protects. She can keep her human form longer than others. She appears as cold-hearted and tough at first; thats her mechanism of defense, but she has a sweet side that only shows to the ones worth of it. She keeps the encounter with Sillius as secret, doesnt understand why he saved her when their races have been enemies for centuries.

She has elf pointy ears
You may or may not draw her wings

Refs:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sillius
User Image
User Image

Soul Collector
Medium rank demon
26 years old ressemblance

Appearance: Pale blue skin, silver eyes, black and silver hair, 6’2ft tall, average toned body, dimple piercings, has glasses.

Sillius is sent twice a month along with others of his kind to separate places of earth, with the main mission of collecting the souls of those who perpetuated evil in life, however they are also told to steal average good souls if given the opportunity. They’re in conflict with the holy spirits of nature, who protects all human and non-human beings. He questions his existence as if he is not comfortable with the life purpose somebody else chose for him. Cold-blooded, sadistic when his instinct takes control. He has a soft spot, but due to his essence, he keeps it on the low to avoid possibly getting killed by his own race.

Refs:
User Image

Couple Refs:
User Image

I hope it is of your interest 4laugh

User Image

Sorry it looks so amateur, but it took literally all day to make. I don't even know why, it just took so long.
Let me know what you think, remember you don't have to like it just because it's free. If you don't like it I'll gladly redo it for you.

Deathly Noob

Lessera

Oh what are you talking about, its greaat<3
Only thing id say is his skin is supposed to be pale blue xD other artists have not payed attention to that either sweatdrop but overall, i do like the result<3
Thank you so much for giving them a try!

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Weezypoo
Lessera

Oh what are you talking about, its greaat<3
Only thing id say is his skin is supposed to be pale blue xD other artists have not payed attention to that either sweatdrop but overall, i do like the result<3
Thank you so much for giving them a try!

Dang. I'm sorry, I read everything you said like twice, and I did try to remember the pale blue skin thing, but it took so long to do the line art, and the poses and everything that I completely forgot when I started painting it. Then painting took so long, and I didn't get to his skin until later, so it didn't even cross my mind to look back and see. I just kinda went with what I saw on the pics.

I'll gladly redo the skin for you, it's no sweat at all - honest. It'll be really quick.

Deathly Noob

Lessera

No sweat?? You took your time with my request AND for free! Its ok its ok, you dont need to! You are awesome blaugh
My fault too for not adding the blue skin to the avatar ahahah, my connection was sucking at the time and i had to redo him twice bc of it and then i just didnt wanna risk losing all the items again if i kept browsing the avatar builder so i just called it a night and added it in the description XD
Seriously tho, you dont have to redo it, it was so much work and im very happy you gave them a go~

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Weezypoo

Lol nonsense!
I appreciate your courteousness, really. It means a lot that you respect my time, and effort, but it really is no sweat.

User Image

Here, it's already done! He didn't have too much skin showing anyway, it was really quick and easy. Trust me, no hassle at all.

Deathly Noob

Lessera

Ahhhhhhh thank you very much! emotion_kirakira
And of couuurse, one should always be appreciative~

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Chooser X

User Image

User Image

User Image

I'm finished!

User Image

I hope you like it. If you have any complaints please let me know.
If you don't like it I'd be more than happy to redo it for you. It's honestly no trouble at all!

High-functioning Lunatic

Wulp, I've never had any art made of my avatar, but I would love to start giving him a personality.
I'm not picky at all with any pose, position, or style, so this is all up to you in that fantastic and creative mind.
And I would understand if you don't want to.
I tried, but all I can do are stick figures with little baby happy faces.With a top hat.

Thank you for consideration in advance, though!

User Image

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Grizzomz

I will happily draw your avi! I just have one more person I need to get to before I can get to you, but if all goes well expect me to finish sometime tomorrow.
Thanks a bunch for the flattery. 3nodding

If you'd like to give him a personality, then you should probably let me know. I might not imagine a personality you'd like - though if you want me to imagine the personality as well then I'd be happy to (naturally)!
I'll attempt to conjure up a personality befitting of your avi through the style of clothing he wears, and as much of your personality I can gather through what you say.
Still highly recommend coming up with a personality yourself. I can think up an appropriate pose based on the personality, but if I don't know who the character is I'd probably just give him a bland generic pose that won't be too appealing.

High-functioning Lunatic

Lessera
Grizzomz

I will happily draw your avi! I just have one more person I need to get to before I can get to you, but if all goes well expect me to finish sometime tomorrow.
Thanks a bunch for the flattery. 3nodding

If you'd like to give him a personality, then you should probably let me know. I might not imagine a personality you'd like - though if you want me to imagine the personality as well then I'd be happy to (naturally)!
I'll attempt to conjure up a personality befitting of your avi through the style of clothing he wears, and as much of your personality I can gather through what you say.
Still highly recommend coming up with a personality yourself. I can think up an appropriate pose based on the personality, but if I don't know who the character is I'd probably just give him a bland generic pose that won't be too appealing.

That would be absolutely fantastic, and much, much appreciated.
Wulp, as you can probably tell, he's a bit of a steampunky old-fashioned dude. You know, chip chap cheerio, I say, ROBOTS. That kinda thing. If he weren't wearing glasses, he would have a monocle, but I made him somewhat based on my own visage.
And really, that's all that's coming to mind right now. If anything else would make things easier for you, don't hesitate one second to let me know. I can't thank you enough.

Bashful Receiver

Would you be interested in one of these fine gentlemen? emotion_kirakira

Fandom Babies

=Hetalia=

Dmitri (He is Siberia...Ivan's would be big brother, whom Ivan calls "Little Brother" since he's not a country but a region -shrug-. He is about an inch or two taller than Ivan, loves the cold, can't really handle warm weather...and despite his reputation, isn't so scary once you get to know him. But he used to be....)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (this was a secret santa gift from a friend on DA...I just wanted to share it emotion_kirakira )

===

=Pokemon=

- Yusuf and William are from the same story line.
- Yusuf and William could be considered a couple ;D -wink wink-
- Zeke is from a different story line.

Zeke - Porygon-Z (kind of a quirky, twitchy, little guy....with an extreme fear of women. And yes....he has no neck....and his tongue is blue >3< )

Yusuf - Shiny Golurk (He stands about 6'7"....he's a total teddy bear, but it's usually ill-advised to try and harm his family and friends. )

William - Pikachu (He looks after and takes care of Yusuf, is a freelance writer, and tends to be oblivious to various things....though if he's just acting oblivious or is actually oblivious is still a mystery)

Bailey - Human Former member of Team Plasma, now a wandering trainer. He's a fairly laid back kind of guy who cares very much for Pokemon.

emotion_facepalm all my old art is old...omg....

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
Lessera

I'm gonna break this post up into two different sections because I have two (two-point-five?)
different requests for you to choose between! To start it off, my dream avatar.

I'm looking for art of my dream avatar to use in my charity request thread! Whatever medium,
whatever style... anything at all would be good! She's a humanoid dragon (and so the coloured
lace items that she's wearing are supposed to be scales instead) and I guess her 'human age' would
be early twenties? Late teens? Young, but not a child, y'know? She's like 5'6" with a slender build.
In terms of clothing, draw her with or without (she does have scales covering the naughty bits, but
so long as the clothing allows for her wings would wear loose dresses or oversized shirts/sweaters).
If you could draw some scales coming up onto her cheeks from her jawline, that'd also be wicked! As
for pose... just sprawling/sitting on her branch is fine c:
      ⊱ Her eyes are purple
      ⊱ Her scales range from a bright teal-blue to a plummy purple
      ⊱ She's typically shy or timid in disposition

Avatar images below! (sorry I have no art of her yet)
User Image
User Image

I also have two original characters to offer you! You could draw one or the other, or the pair together
(if you do there is a specific pose I'd love to see finished that another artist did as a sketchy freebie).
I do have a thread here where you can find a lot more specific information, as well as more references
of the characters.

The female is my oc, Nadya! She comes from a fictional 'race' of mine that is loosely based on a nomadic
gypsy culture.
      ⊱ Nadya is 28 years old, 5'9", weighs 149 lbs, and is a mesomorph.

⊱ Nadya's eyes are blue and hair is silver/white, but her complexion is a darker shade of tan -- kind
      of what you'd expect on an East Indian or darker Hispanic. She has tattooed markings on her face that
      are white.

⊱ Nadya's hair typically goes down to her lower-mid back, but she chopped it REALLY short and has
      been growing it out -- this means you can really draw her hair at whatever length you'd like!

⊱ Some of her outfits can be found here. her usual jewelry/accessories include a silver necklace with
      a blue gem, four bangles on her left wrist, anklets made of braided blue leather with silver bells
      woven throughout it (they hang, slightly, so as to make sound when she walks/dances), and a veil
      that hangs off of a golden circlet (it doesn't cover the top of her head, but wraps around behind and
      covers much of her hair. The circlet as a blue stone that matches her necklace which hangs at the
      centre of her forehead).
User Image

The male is my friend's oc, Roithriun! His origins would be a Scottish farming family.
      ⊱ Roi is 34 years old, 6'3", weighs 232 lbs, and is more of an endomorph (think farmer)

⊱ Roi's eyes are pale olive and hair is red, and he's as tanned as a Scotsman can get. He has light
      freckles scattered across his cheeks and nose. Sometimes he grooms his scruffy beard down into
      more of a goatee and his hair is pretty messy and not so long that it touches his shoulders, but
      long enough to at least touch his brow.

⊱ Roi's clothes are typically earthy colors, loose fitting for comfort, very casual. His accessories
      involved a simple earring in his right ear, and an anklet identical to Nadya's tied around his left wrist.
User Image

Dapper Noob

I hope of these will inspire you!
Im not picky on the details, do what inspires you.

User Image

I dont mind if this is drawn without the moon and the back half skirt things
User Image

User Image

User Image

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Grizzomz

That would be absolutely fantastic, and much, much appreciated.
Wulp, as you can probably tell, he's a bit of a steampunky old-fashioned dude. You know, chip chap cheerio, I say, ROBOTS. That kinda thing. If he weren't wearing glasses, he would have a monocle, but I made him somewhat based on my own visage.
And really, that's all that's coming to mind right now. If anything else would make things easier for you, don't hesitate one second to let me know. I can't thank you enough.

Lol yea, I've never done steam punk before, but I'll give it a go. I've personally always passively liked it, but obviously not enough to delve into it.
I kinda got the impression that he was a very dapper man based on his looks. I'll put a little twist on him I hope you'll like. wink
Can't wait to start!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces