Welcome to Gaia! ::

Centaura's Queen

Kinny Fear
I was thinking about watching it today, actually. But I watched Run Lola Run instead. xp
Anytime you want to nerd it up, I'm happy to oblige. I love farscape. 4laugh

I have never seen that movie ?? Lately I've been meaning to watch Cowboy Beebop but I still haven't got around to it. I'm usually too lethargic in the evenings to do anything and during the day I somehow get constantly distracted by the internet. It's hard just to sit down and watch it for as long as I would need to just to get anywhere :c

I WILL TAKE YOU UP ON THIS don't worry it's pretty much guaranteed. I've never had ~anyone~ to bullshit Farscape with before I am highly amused.

Also your boyfriend is not very good at being random what I:

Party Member

Kiddlet
I have never seen that movie ?? Lately I've been meaning to watch Cowboy Beebop but I still haven't got around to it. I'm usually too lethargic in the evenings to do anything and during the day I somehow get constantly distracted by the internet. It's hard just to sit down and watch it for as long as I would need to just to get anywhere :c

I WILL TAKE YOU UP ON THIS don't worry it's pretty much guaranteed. I've never had ~anyone~ to bullshit Farscape with before I am highly amused.

Also your boyfriend is not very good at being random what I:
User Image

I love it, but I love a lot of things. xd
I have a few friends what like Farscape, but not enough, and none of them are keen to nerd about it with me. emo Do you like Lexx?

Yeahhhh...

Centaura's Queen

Kinny Fear

Trololol I am more known for hating errything than loving it I:

Never seen it. The only other sci-fi series I'm even really aware of is Andromeda, although I only watched a few episodes. We don't get a lot of stuff over here -- I mean, we get a bit more now, but until a few years ago there was a 50/50 chance things wouldn't even be released here.

Party Member

Kiddlet
Trololol I am more known for hating errything than loving it I:

Never seen it. The only other sci-fi series I'm even really aware of is Andromeda, although I only watched a few episodes. We don't get a lot of stuff over here -- I mean, we get a bit more now, but until a few years ago there was a 50/50 chance things wouldn't even be released here.
User Image

Lexx is weeeeeird German/Canadian scifi show. To sum it up, I'll tell you the drinking game: take a sip every time you see something shaped like a p***s, and a half-shot every time you see something shaped like a v****a. Any more, and you'll die of alcohol poisoning. xd It's just ******** hilarious.

Centaura's Queen

Kinny Fear

Fffffff oh my god that sounds horrific.
Maybe I'll YouTube an episode or something some time.

Party Member

Kiddlet

Fffffff oh my god that sounds horrific.
Maybe I'll YouTube an episode or something some time.
User Image

Do eet!

Party Member

User Image

Here's my OC, D'vina:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Centaura's Queen

Oh, she's pretty ! *o* Much prettier than my pink character rofl

Where does she hang out ??

Party Member

Kiddlet
Oh, she's pretty ! *o* Much prettier than my pink character rofl

Where does she hang out ??
User Image

Ty!
I'd like to say Farsight, but truth be told she can usually be seen window shopping the traits shops wistfully.

Centaura's Queen

Kinny Fear

Luckily, as a foglet, she can alter her body to look however she wants emotion_awesome

Party Member

Kiddlet
Kinny Fear

Luckily, as a foglet, she can alter her body to look however she wants emotion_awesome
User Image

Le sigh. emo

D'you like her name?

Centaura's Queen

Kinny Fear

SIGH no sigh. Sighing is bad. She gets the best of both worlds ! She just can't poop.

I think it is very fitting with the Transmet canon <3 And elegant sounding.

Party Member

Kiddlet
SIGH no sigh. Sighing is bad. She gets the best of both worlds ! She just can't poop.

I think it is very fitting with the Transmet canon <3 And elegant sounding.
User Image

You never know how much you'll miss pooping until you can't do it anymore. She always took pooping for granted.

Woo hoo! User Image

Centaura's Queen

Kinny Fear

rofl Inhabitants of The City have the best problems to deal with.

Centaura's Queen

SIGH I am going to regret not mowing my lawns today I can just feel it in my bones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff