Welcome to Gaia! ::

Party Member

User Image

So my boyfriend thinks it's okay to punctuate his sentences with "********" when he's mad at me, and when I tell him it's scary when he does that (it reminds me of my somewhat abusive father), it's not within his reason to even apologise.
Goddamnit.

Centaura's Queen

I ... I threw it away :c I will buy a better batch this week, though. It was a budget brand, but I didn't expect the salsa to be that nasty. I don't trust the guac.

CLARISSA ? /stares @ transient thoughtfully

Also uh your boyfriend is being a d**k I:

I'm sorry uwu

I swear quite regularly, but when there's a legit reason for it to upset you like that then he should have a bit more self control.

Party Member

Kiddlet
I ... I threw it away :c I will buy a better batch this week, though. It was a budget brand, but I didn't expect the salsa to be that nasty. I don't trust the guac.

CLARISSA ? /stares @ transient thoughtfully

Also uh your boyfriend is being a d**k I:

I'm sorry uwu

I swear quite regularly, but when there's a legit reason for it to upset you like that then he should have a bit more self control.
User Image

Try ketchup next time.

Yeah he is. He's refusing to apologise, like somehow I'm the wrong one. It's not like he doesn't understand how it reminds me of my father- he was insulted when I told him, so he knows what a bad man my father was.

Erughheugh, sorry for ranting here. User Image

Centaura's Queen

Kinny Fear

We don't have ketchup. And guacamole is a Thing rofl Ash (Cen's character) gave Lexi (my character) s**t about the origins of 'avocado' and 'guacamole' so it's more that I have to try it because of the influence.

I: HM well hopefully he'll calm down and you two will sort it out ??
Someone was breaking up with their boyfriend via text in my friends shop the other day I: She wasn't even remotely upset about it. It was all over her not changing her status on Facebook, and her being a d**k and refusing to and basically dumping him for being insecure.
I think it's sad when little things are blown out of proportion, is what I'm saying :c

It's cool. We all rant.

Party Member

Kiddlet
We don't have ketchup. And guacamole is a Thing rofl Ash (Cen's character) gave Lexi (my character) s**t about the origins of 'avocado' and 'guacamole' so it's more that I have to try it because of the influence.

I: HM well hopefully he'll calm down and you two will sort it out ??
Someone was breaking up with their boyfriend via text in my friends shop the other day I: She wasn't even remotely upset about it. It was all over her not changing her status on Facebook, and her being a d**k and refusing to and basically dumping him for being insecure.
I think it's sad when little things are blown out of proportion, is what I'm saying :c

It's cool. We all rant.
User Image

I dunno. We're both pretty messed up by our pasts, so at least the scales are pretty even. (although I'm the only one of who that can afford counseling and medication)

Ew! "It's complicated" indeed. gonk

Party Member

User Image

Bigger, butter version of D'vina:

User Image
She carnn't poop. emo

Centaura's Queen

Kinny Fear

:c This does not sound like a fun situation. I really hope you guys sort it out soon ;___; Relationships are awfully complicated.

It's not even complicated rolleyes She's incredibly flirtatious and outright refused to change her status because she 'doesn't live her life on Facebook'. ngl I lost any sympathy for her when she was giving a word by word play of what they were saying. And tbh I think she's in the wrong -- insecure or not, she was deliberately goading him.

Party Member

Kiddlet
:c This does not sound like a fun situation. I really hope you guys sort it out soon ;___; Relationships are awfully complicated.

It's not even complicated rolleyes She's incredibly flirtatious and outright refused to change her status because she 'doesn't live her life on Facebook'. ngl I lost any sympathy for her when she was giving a word by word play of what they were saying. And tbh I think she's in the wrong -- insecure or not, she was deliberately goading him.
User Image

Will probably sweep it under the bed. It happens, but at least we're still in it for the long run.
Damn the country I live in.

Centaura's Queen

Kinny Fear

Well I guess that works too uwu

Is a long distance thing ?

Shirtless Lover

Does this hair make my a** look big

Centaura's Queen

Not really, but you do look like you have a beer belly.

Shirtless Lover

That's fine as long as it takes focus away from my chunky chunky thighs =w=

Centaura's Queen

It doesn't.

Sorry dramallama

Kiddlet's Husbando

Shameless Elder

Is Clarissa a shitty name or...

okay I just got free but now I need to take a shower hrrrrk

Centaura's Queen

It sounds very feminine ?? I don't think that makes it shitty it's just nowhere near what you were thinking of previously lmao.

Depending on what she used to look like it is probably totally cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff