9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

5,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
The power of life drawing shall not be defeated by the plague of misplaced threads!

Fashionable Gawker

I linked this yesterday, and the girl whose thread I was in lectured me on how tutorials are not the best for learning. I rofl'd and left it up to someone else to tell her it wasn't a tutorial.

Liiriope's Wife

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0
I am not too sure if this will help but this guy "tried" to make a How to Draw Manga book. I fell over laughing looking through it.

http://www.allartsupplies.com/item.php?articleId=2069

I really dont wan to see his more "real" art. Just thought thids might hep with compairism or something :/

Aged Codger

i-x-Pika-x-
I am not too sure if this will help but this guy "tried" to make a How to Draw Manga book. I fell over laughing looking through it.

http://www.allartsupplies.com/item.php?articleId=2069

I really dont wan to see his more "real" art. Just thought thids might hep with compairism or something :/

Why not? It's glorious.

I like this one too, under the "fine art" catagory. Her neck is as wide as her head.

If you look through his gallery there aren't any examples of life drawing. The closest he comes is some MSPaint doodles that are still somewhat charactures of real people. The links don't work either, his site is majorly broken and he doesn't care. Makes me wonder how the dude gets work.

DAT HEAD. Okay, I'm done.

This is proof positive that life drawing helps, and you get nowhere fast by neglecting to do it.

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Annie Felis

User Image

Yeah, "horror" is about right. At least he knows it!

Aged Codger

Fansub
Annie Felis

User Image

Yeah, "horror" is about right. At least he knows it!

The best thing is if you go to his store, and see the prices on his books. This s**t is selling for $20.

All I can say is damn, I can do that. I could be making some money for sucking too!

Edit: Oh ******** lol. I'm sorry I can't stop laughing at this guy, especially since his bio states that he's 44 years old. LESSONS BE LEARNED, KIDS: DRAW FROM LIFE.

Double edit: User Image

That's all. I need to stop looking at this guy's stuff or I'll hurt myself laughing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff