• Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Liberal Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Front Page love~

Going to attempt something like 100 Themes but less, maybe 10 for the summer.

Dapper Gaian

To the front page!

Shy Gaian

I like this post, its very informative. However I must admit, I learned how to draw from the How to draw manga books, and have been drawing that way for 15+ years now. This may sound insane but I practice anatomy and draw realistic-ish to polish my chibi skills because I only enjoy drawing chibis and children mainly and love them but there is so much more to drawing chibis then just fat little happy people, chibis should still be anatomically accurate and done with quality...it what separates the professional chibis you see on magazine and game covers ( thinking about harvest moon for some reason tehehe ) and simple little blobs with stubby feet and big eyes. Those are cute too though! I tend to be a book learner, and never was able to grasp drawing people and things in front of me. I could use some pointers!

Liberal Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Front page pls

Desirable Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Shadowy Phantom

Back to page one.

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Bumping this back up to the front page.

Shameless Nerd

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

Lioele

I like this post, its very informative. However I must admit, I learned how to draw from the How to draw manga books, and have been drawing that way for 15+ years now. This may sound insane but I practice anatomy and draw realistic-ish to polish my chibi skills because I only enjoy drawing chibis and children mainly and love them but there is so much more to drawing chibis then just fat little happy people, chibis should still be anatomically accurate and done with quality...it what separates the professional chibis you see on magazine and game covers ( thinking about harvest moon for some reason tehehe ) and simple little blobs with stubby feet and big eyes. Those are cute too though! I tend to be a book learner, and never was able to grasp drawing people and things in front of me. I could use some pointers!

That's because it takes practice to learn to translate a 3D image into a 2D surface in a believable manner. By your own word you haven't practiced that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff