Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

Manly Lunatic

keiiii
Dwn
keiiii

Thank you for the entry! His eyes are indeed red. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear sweatdrop

That's an interesting place he's in! Kind of looks like old European architecture... Where is he supposed to be? surprised
XD I didn't quite know what to do for a background, and I seen the reference with the blinds, so I changed it around to my old house with the kinda old old old room at the back, it looked abit like your reference, I just used the same wall and creepy window. Lol. I thought it might of brought us back to the old age when elves existed, ya know. ;DD

Ohhh. Well, the elves in this story are more sci-fi than fantasy, but creepy is very fitting for the story. I can dig creepy. heart

Obviously... blood and tears...
Qyp

Ironically, there was nothing creepy about the chapter Tears and Blood!
Bump for you! •×•

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
bumpy. Still goin' strong.

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
is this still going on? it says it started in 2010 and its 2012 now so im not sure XD hehe
and i clicked the photobucket for entries and im kinda confused cause it just has the two ppl's characters, you should make an album that says art entries and have all the entries there sweatdrop
heh
keiiii
Dwn
keiiii

Thank you for the entry! His eyes are indeed red. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear sweatdrop

That's an interesting place he's in! Kind of looks like old European architecture... Where is he supposed to be? surprised
XD I didn't quite know what to do for a background, and I seen the reference with the blinds, so I changed it around to my old house with the kinda old old old room at the back, it looked abit like your reference, I just used the same wall and creepy window. Lol. I thought it might of brought us back to the old age when elves existed, ya know. ;DD

Ohhh. Well, the elves in this story are more sci-fi than fantasy, but creepy is very fitting for the story. I can dig creepy. heart
Everyone in work calls me elf, I'm not sure why actually, I've always had a facination for elves and fairys. >u<; Must be an Irish thing.
Kawaii Onyx
is this still going on? it says it started in 2010 and its 2012 now so im not sure XD hehe
and i clicked the photobucket for entries and im kinda confused cause it just has the two ppl's characters, you should make an album that says art entries and have all the entries there sweatdrop
heh

It is definitely still going on. 3nodding

The two albums for the characters contain the entries. The album that says "keiiii's characters" has all the entries containing keiiii's characters (the ones on page 2), and the one that says "Ladyfox's characters" has all the entries of the characters on page 3. The albums don't have anything that's NOT an entry.

Manly Lunatic

keiiii
Qyp

Ironically, there was nothing creepy about the chapter Tears and Blood!

Orly?

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
keiiii
How many writers have entered the competition if you don't mind me asking? emotion_kirakira I would love to get my OMG back.
!FruityStarburst!
keiiii
How many writers have entered the competition if you don't mind me asking? emotion_kirakira I would love to get my OMG back.

There has been five so far. ^^ Enough for judging.

Should you have any questions about the story or the characters, please don't hesitate to ask 3nodding
keiiii
!FruityStarburst!
keiiii

There has been five so far. ^^ Enough for judging.

Should you have any questions about the story or the characters, please don't hesitate to ask 3nodding

Interesting, I was thinking about writing about June. Would it be acceptable to write in first person? Or would you rather it be third person? c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff