Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Qyp
Why?

Because babies are cute and adorable. Only when they're not crying.

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wheeee!!!!!!! First on pg.103!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh

Manly Lunatic

And my trading pass has been disabled because some hacker sent me a hacked item through the hacked account by gift >< I'm going to start keeping my gift system turned off >> it's crazy that stuff like this happens -_-

EDIT: stupid auto format >>

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Manly Lunatic

U.S. Air Force Airman
And my trading pass has been disabled because some hacker sent me a hacked item through the hacked account by gift >< I'm going to start keeping my gift system turned off >> it's crazy that stuff like this happens -_-

EDIT: stupid auto format >>

So like... you are a girl? o.o
keiiii
The "I stopped drawing for a while then got better" phenomenon doesn't seem all that uncommon, actually. I think it's largely because you observe when you're not drawing. You observe things around you. Every time you look at a real person, you're subconsciously observing the human anatomy, lighting, the way cloths fold, etc.

Now, if you're drawing while observing (i.e. life drawing) then I bet you WILL improve while drawing. :3

I always, always experience that. It used to frustrate me to no end in college -- whatever I was supposedly learning in one semester, I wouldn't actually show improvement in until the next semester. Delayed reaction? Truthfully, though, I think I needed to stop hammering away so hard at the intended improvement and give it a little "mental space" to sink in, so that it could emerge when I was less conscious and more pensive, like when I was drawing things for fun and not for a grade.
~Ayouri~
Entry Form (Art)

Username: ~Ayouri~
Character(s) drawn: Cortinon Family
Medium used: Pencil/Pen/Color Pencils
Link to the submission: http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o20/kanashimi_9052/?action=view&current=IMG_00013.jpg
Is this a WIP?: Yes
Your Website:
Comments: Cortinon happy family moment. XD

Oh my GOSH that's depressing in context.

But so cute in the moment!
U.S. Air Force Airman
Aemilia Vega

Awesome!, I bet it feels good to be home. ^-^

Yeah it does feel good to be home >< 5 years away is never a good thing >>

Aww! Well, best wishes and congrats on the end of your journey -- this one, anyway. Enjoy your home & family time! 3nodding

Manly Lunatic

My thoughts exactly Purr...
AkaiRingo

Since, over the last few pages, we've been revealing what areas we live in, I shall reveal mine as well. ninja lol

I'm in South Carolina. Just moved here about three months ago. I'm out in the boondocks, back end of beyond, middle of nowhere country and I very, very, very much dislike it. :/ We can't even get broadband internet or cell phone reception. <_< We're near Charleston, though.

If I can't get a job with Boeing (my step-father is a senior manager there), I'll probably be moving back to San Diego, CA in January if I find some way to afford it.

I miss the city! gonk

User Image

Ooh, ooh! *joins the locale-party* I'm from southwest Pennsylvania, a tiny town called Ligonier that literally has about 1800 residents. Most of whom don't technically live in the town itself, but in the surrounding hills, dairy farms, forests, etc. And to get *really* technical, I'm not from town -- my family lives on a ridge over a miniscule community called Darlington, a 7-minute drive from Ligonier itself. I spent most of my childhood playing with my brother and sister, and being really shy and introverted in groups without realizing I was shy, which made it awfully hard to change anything about it. sweatdrop

I eventually lived in Meadville (also tiny, but it's where my college was) for 4 years, then Pittsburgh for about 6 years, and then I moved overseas to get a TEFL certificate, teach, and see the world. Now I live in Madrid. I've been here since January, not counting going home for nearly 2 months in summer. I need to learn more Spanish, pronto!

AkaiRingo, I totally hear you about the boondocks. It took us a loooooong time to get any kind of internet or TV at home, beyond the 4 local channels that we'd lose in winter if we got ice on the antennae. We finally mounted a satellite dish about 40 feet up on a spruce tree, so the signal could clear the roof and surrounding trees. The man installing it had to scale the tree like a rock climber with the dish strapped to his back. -_-

Sparkling Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Purr
AkaiRingo, I totally hear you about the boondocks. It took us a loooooong time to get any kind of internet or TV at home, beyond the 4 local channels that we'd lose in winter if we got ice on the antennae. We finally mounted a satellite dish about 40 feet up on a spruce tree, so the signal could clear the roof and surrounding trees. The man installing it had to scale the tree like a rock climber with the dish strapped to his back. -_-

I don't think it would be so bad if I'd grown up with it and whatnot, but coming from the conveniences of the city, it's horrible. gonk

The installation of the dish has to amuse you in retrospect, though. xd

User Image
What is up with all these hackers?
Son Zack and eRoTiCa both got hacked. This is crazy.

Blessed Dabbler

7,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Nevaliah
What is up with all these hackers?
Son Zack and eRoTiCa both got hacked. This is crazy.

Its only cause Gaias full of hackers, and honest people who want to make gold the normal way get bugged by them and its all over

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff