Welcome to Gaia! ::

Award ceremony post links in the first post!

YAAAAAY 1 100.0% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]

Manly Lunatic

A bit slow Ayouri...

Sparkling Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
~Ayouri~
Hahaha. Yeah...But u study art. I don't. All i do is read mangas and watch anime. xd And i seriously didn't draw for the last 2 months...i think. And i just started drawing again just two days ago for this contest.

By study, I meant I look at the art of people I watch on DA. XD

User Image

Manly Lunatic

Sooooooo Keiiii is there a prize for getting page 100?

/is totally kidding... just being a jerk.
Qyp

100x housefly. lol

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Qyp
A bit slow Ayouri...

It's not me who is slow...It's the computer... cry

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
AkaiRingo
~Ayouri~
Hahaha. Yeah...But u study art. I don't. All i do is read mangas and watch anime. xd And i seriously didn't draw for the last 2 months...i think. And i just started drawing again just two days ago for this contest.

By study, I meant I look at the art of people I watch on DA. XD

User Image

Oh...I don't really look at art much. The only art i look at is in mangas. I think that's my way of studying...

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
keiiii
The "I stopped drawing for a while then got better" phenomenon doesn't seem all that uncommon, actually. I think it's largely because you observe when you're not drawing. You observe things around you. Every time you look at a real person, you're subconsciously observing the human anatomy, lighting, the way cloths fold, etc.

Now, if you're drawing while observing (i.e. life drawing) then I bet you WILL improve while drawing. :3

That's true. Although i don't really know myself that i'm really observing anything...I just litterally stopped drawing.
~Ayouri~
Qyp
A bit slow Ayouri...

I feel your pain... I remember the horrid lag when I used to play zOMG, on my old computer. DX
AkaiRingo

....I'm actually quite unhappy now. sad

User Image

Don't worry, you'll have more chances at 200, 300, 500, and even 1000. biggrin

Manly Lunatic

keiiii
Qyp

100x housefly. lol

OH NOEZ.

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
keiiii
~Ayouri~
Qyp
A bit slow Ayouri...

I feel your pain... I remember the horrid lag when I used to play zOMG, on my old computer. DX

Ugh!!! Oh how i hated that!!! scream At least my computer is faster than my uncle's. His takes FOREVER just to load a single video from youtube.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Augh. I think I'll have to work on my entry next month or something. I still have a lot of pain in my hand since I had an injury at work earlier this month. Drawing hurts and my other friends are probably going to beat me with a stick since I'm not resting my hand. lol I keep trying to work one way or another. >_<

I really hope that the new manager filled out the papers to fax to the work compensation board. I asked at least three times if the work injury report was made. Missing two weeks of work sucks. It takes me two hours to get there, so going there just to make sure that he filled papers is a bit frustrating since I think I caught something from the children at the doctor's office since I'm all stuffed up and can't stop coughing. gonk Issues...aahhhh. >_<

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey Keiiii!!! Did u get my two entrys??? If u didn't it's on page 97. 3nodding

Manly Lunatic

Razumi Yazura
Augh. I think I'll have to work on my entry next month or something. I still have a lot of pain in my hand since I had an injury at work earlier this month. Drawing hurts and my other friends are probably going to beat me with a stick since I'm not resting my hand. lol I keep trying to work one way or another. >_<

I really hope that the new manager filled out the papers to fax to the work compensation board. I asked at least three times if the work injury report was made. Missing two weeks of work sucks. It takes me two hours to get there, so going there just to make sure that he filled papers is a bit frustrating since I think I caught something from the children at the doctor's office since I'm all stuffed up and can't stop coughing. gonk Issues...aahhhh. >_<

You have a long time to get entries on...

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Qyp
Razumi Yazura

You have a long time to get entries on...

Yep!!! Almost a whole year!!! blaugh So take your time. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces