Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Oh man I'm scary close then Oo;;;; I'm at 1.93 billion >> looks like I'm moving things over to my mule account XD
lol Probably would be a good idea.

I may bump the grand prize up to 1 billion or more soon. I need to sell the halo I got from Project Couture.

(Not the one I'm wearing. A friend gave me this one several years ago.)

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Oh man I'm scary close then Oo;;;; I'm at 1.93 billion >> looks like I'm moving things over to my mule account XD
lol Probably would be a good idea.

I may bump the grand prize up to 1 billion or more soon. I need to sell the halo I got from Project Couture.

(Not the one I'm wearing. A friend gave me this one several years ago.)

OH man your lucky dog XD I'm going for a halo, opened 4 bundles of 20 so far, but can't open the last three until I love them over to my mule >< "keeps fingers crossed I get one"

Yeah surprised you might even be able to make your contest up to 10 billion since you got that XD talk about the highest prized contest ever <3

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
OH man your lucky dog XD I'm going for a halo, opened 4 bundles of 20 so far, but can't open the last three until I love them over to my mule >< "keeps fingers crossed I get one"

Yeah surprised you might even be able to make your contest up to 10 billion since you got that XD talk about the highest prized contest ever <3
I bought 4 bundles and got it in the third bundle. I had to double take since I didn't expect there to be a halo.

Might open more and then give away any items I get. I want a ticket. D:

Haha. Yeah.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

I bought 4 bundles and got it in the third bundle. I had to double take since I didn't expect there to be a halo.

Haha. Yeah.
Yeah I've now opened 7 bundles XD no halo, but man did I get some nice items surprised I have enough items now to give items away with the gold I'm giving away as well, and now I can up my gold now too, since I now have 2.13 billion <3 XD this is going to be a nice little contest for myself.

but man XD no one can touch yours <3 I really think you could make it to 10 billion easy XD you should totally do that and just blow away all other contest, do it do it do it do it XD

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Haha. Yeah.
Yeah I've now opened 7 bundles XD no halo, but man did I get some nice items surprised I have enough items now to give items away with the gold I'm giving away as well, and now I can up my gold now too, since I now have 2.13 billion <3 XD this is going to be a nice little contest for myself.

but man XD no one can touch yours <3 I really think you could make it to 10 billion easy XD you should totally do that and just blow away all other contest, do it do it do it do it XD
I'll certainly try. XD

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
I'll certainly try. XD
I've had so many people be all like "OMG your contest is HUGE" and I've always been like, you want to see huge, go take a look at Razumi's XD that's huge heart

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
I've had so many people be all like "OMG your contest is HUGE" and I've always been like, you want to see huge, go take a look at Razumi's XD that's huge heart
Aw, thanks. XD Yours is still nice, though.

CodaSymphony's Husband

Fashionable Apprentice

20,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
o.o Wow. Big contest. Character looks really cool, too. Subscribed so I can take a look a little later. biggrin

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
XD yeah but yours is the talk of the town <3 which is totally awesome <3

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Is it? I'm pretty bad at advertising, so people usually find out about my contests too late.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Is it? I'm pretty bad at advertising, so people usually find out about my contests too late.
surprised your kidding! That won't do, that won't do at all! People must find out about this awesome contest! I must stress the word more!

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
surprised your kidding! That won't do, that won't do at all! People must find out about this awesome contest! I must stress the word more!
Not kidding. That happened in the previous contest and a lot of people never left the WIP stages to their entries. I felt kind of bad, but I was pretty committed to not extending the contest since the deadline was my birthday. sweatdrop I'm trying to be more flexible this time, though.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Not kidding. That happened in the previous contest and a lot of people never left the WIP stages to their entries. I felt kind of bad, but I was pretty committed to not extending the contest since the deadline was my birthday. sweatdrop I'm trying to be more flexible this time, though.
Yeah I can see why you didn't want to extend it surprised if I had mine on my birthday I wouldn't want to either.

How many pieces of art did you get in the last contest?

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Yeah I can see why you didn't want to extend it surprised if I had mine on my birthday I wouldn't want to either.

For completed entries, I got 127.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

For completed entries, I got 127.
surprised 127 isn't too bad, my last contest got 92 entries. I"m sure this one will get twice as many though XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff