Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
surprised wow! Your thread is really starting to come together! <3
Slowly. I'm at work, so I'm still a bit slow. I should be able to do more in the weekend.
yay for weekends! I really need to get my butt in gear too Oo;;; I've been slacking

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Slowly. I'm at work, so I'm still a bit slow. I should be able to do more in the weekend.
yay for weekends! I really need to get my butt in gear too Oo;;; I've been slacking
Aw, well you have more characters in your contest. I have more I could have added, but I don't want to spoil too much once I have time to work on my comic.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Aw, well you have more characters in your contest. I have more I could have added, but I don't want to spoil too much once I have time to work on my comic.
XD I might be spoiling a bit too much for my novel ><

surprised you have quite a few characters for you contest as well <3 I like the amount you have, because you can give each character bigger prizes, and they can get more attention. Mine might have too many surprised there where like 8 characters I really could of left out Oo;;; but added them anyways >< who knows, if they don't get any art I could always move there prizes around to other characters though surprised

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
XD I might be spoiling a bit too much for my novel ><

surprised you have quite a few characters for you contest as well <3 I like the amount you have, because you can give each character bigger prizes, and they can get more attention. Mine might have too many surprised there where like 8 characters I really could of left out Oo;;; but added them anyways >< who knows, if they don't get any art I could always move there prizes around to other characters though surprised
I was going to add antagonists to the contest, but I ultimately decided against it as they are the type of people that are not obvious. Then again, good and evil is pretty hazy in this story. Even some of the characters already in the contest have their antagonistic moments, but I won't say who. Only Quil is obvious since she's emotionally unstable and killed Sanriel in the past.

Tory Salazar's Partner

Anxious Prophet

Alright. I'm going to be busy with work in the next following days. So that I'm not tempted to look at mod related stuff, I'm going to be on this account. If anyone has any contest related questions, PM this account. They won't get lost within my other PMs this way.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Golden ticket. I would die if I got one. gonk
Pajamas sounds like a fun theme for the monthly! ill have a go i think!

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
epitombat
If you have any questions, let me know. I know that there's still information that I need to finish up for the characters. I'm going to work on that during the weekend.
Razumi Yazura
epitombat
If you have any questions, let me know. I know that there's still information that I need to finish up for the characters. I'm going to work on that during the weekend.

Thanks! I wont be starting just now since im working on auctionsfreebs/commissions, so that update will be there by the time im free cat_blaugh

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
epitombat
Razumi Yazura
epitombat

Thanks! I wont be starting just now since im working on auctionsfreebs/commissions, so that update will be there by the time im free cat_blaugh
No hurry. Just letting you know.
i just meant it works out well for me that you'll be updating later ~ cat_3nodding

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
That's true. surprised

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
surprised
Razumi Oo;;; quick question... how much pure gold can you have on an account before you can't hold anymore? Oo;;; I think I'm getting pretty close to the to the amount, but I just wanted to make sure crying

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
Razumi Oo;;; quick question... how much pure gold can you have on an account before you can't hold anymore? Oo;;; I think I'm getting pretty close to the to the amount, but I just wanted to make sure crying
I think it's somewhere around 2.14 bill. I just keep around 2 bill on each account.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Razumi Yazura
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
I think it's somewhere around 2.14 bill. I just keep around 2 bill on each account.
Oh man I'm scary close then Oo;;;; I'm at 1.93 billion >> looks like I'm moving things over to my mule account XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff