Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Phantom

Razumi Yazura

To anyone else that might not have gotten their trades yet, please let me know here or in a PM.

I haven't received any trade.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Desna
I haven't received any trade.
Sure thing. Sending yours now.

The Dread Wolf's Buttercup

Somber Dreamer

Razumi Yazura
Thank you very much Raz! I hope you'll get well soon. c:
And that scratching thing sounds horrible. Is there anything you could do to limit it whenever you're sick?

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Orchid Dreams
Thank you very much Raz! I hope you'll get well soon. c:
And that scratching thing sounds horrible. Is there anything you could do to limit it whenever you're sick?
No prob. I'm going back on Atti's trades and updating a list of names so I can better send these out while waiting on a few others to complete their trades. At least this won't be a problem next year since I'm limiting prizes to 3 per round. I shot myself in the foot having so many prizes, but they'll get done. @_@

Usually sleeping on my stomach reduces it. I don't know why I scratch when I sleep on my back.

Friendly Hellhound

Razumi Yazura

To anyone else that might not have gotten their trades yet, please let me know here or in a PM.

I haven't received a trade yet either O: Thank you, by the way!

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Kiwaramei
I haven't received a trade yet either O: Thank you, by the way!
Sure thing. I'll send you a trade in about half an hour. At work at the moment.

Beloved Bloodsucker

Razumi Yazura

Ohh, hey there Raz! I haven't received a trade either :00 There's no rush and thank you by the way! I hope you're doing well/// emotion_c8

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
sa9wa
Ohh, hey there Raz! I haven't received a trade either :00 There's no rush and thank you by the way! I hope you're doing well/// emotion_c8
Doing a bit better today and my mother brought home pizza, so that's always nice. XD

Somber Dreamer

Razumi Yazura
No prob. I'm going back on Atti's trades and updating a list of names so I can better send these out while waiting on a few others to complete their trades. At least this won't be a problem next year since I'm limiting prizes to 3 per round. I shot myself in the foot having so many prizes, but they'll get done. @_@

Usually sleeping on my stomach reduces it. I don't know why I scratch when I sleep on my back.
Aha, yeah, hopefully with this new format, you'll have an easier time handling the contest.

That's good then ... I was thinking about wearing gloves or something. xD
Maybe it's s psychological problem?

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Orchid Dreams
Aha, yeah, hopefully with this new format, you'll have an easier time handling the contest.

That's good then ... I was thinking about wearing gloves or something. xD
Maybe it's s psychological problem?
Definitely. It should be easier for people as well since they can pick and choose. I'll have a schedule in place for the themes right away.

I had thought about gloves, but I think I would probably take them off in my sleep. XD
And honestly no clue. Certainly possible.

Somber Dreamer

Razumi Yazura
Definitely. It should be easier for people as well since they can pick and choose. I'll have a schedule in place for the themes right away.

I had thought about gloves, but I think I would probably take them off in my sleep. XD
And honestly no clue. Certainly possible.
Aha, yeah probably. Ooh! I can't wait for this contest.

Lol, I wouldn't blame you. I'd probably do the same.
Well, only someone who deals with psychology would know. ^-^;

And I love your avatar. You're dressed for the 2120 Runway?

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Orchid Dreams
Aha, yeah probably. Ooh! I can't wait for this contest.

Lol, I wouldn't blame you. I'd probably do the same.
Well, only someone who deals with psychology would know. ^-^;

And I love your avatar. You're dressed for the 2120 Runway?
I will be having activities and prizes for December too. Going to be a pretty busy following months.

lol Yeah, true.

And yeah. I am. I usually do quite poorly for 2120, but I wanted to try again. I seem to groove Wild West, though. I try to be different. @_@ Trying to prepare for Black Friday. So hard resisting the GC sitting there, so I try not to look at the cash shop. XD

Somber Dreamer

Razumi Yazura
I will be having activities and prizes for December too. Going to be a pretty busy following months.

lol Yeah, true.

And yeah. I am. I usually do quite poorly for 2120, but I wanted to try again. I seem to groove Wild West, though. I try to be different. @_@ Trying to prepare for Black Friday. So hard resisting the GC sitting there, so I try not to look at the cash shop. XD
Whoa, seems like it is. Is what you're planning to do for December a part of your new contest? Or maybe for the Christmas event?

I think it's great. I've yet to enter that one myself but I hope you get a lot of votes. Lol, you do really well with that Runway. I can't wait to see if you'll enter again with another Western outfit. xD I forgot all about Black Friday to be honest, but you're saving up money for it? I know right? All these items released into the Cash shop makes me want to enter Runway even more.

Sparkling Cutie-Pie

16,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Raaazzz~ Congrats on finishing the contest. smile

I swear that, someday, I will beat the depression/procrastination bug and actually enter a contest of yours. I've been saying I would for, how many years now? sweatdrop

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better. *hugs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces