In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Kitara44
Edited~ I hope they're visible now! c:

That's cool! Makes me wonder if they help her gauge the wind and target her archery better~

Haha, let me know if you want them darker since I like doing freckles and blush and other facial features really light.
That's better. Thanks. ^^

lol Perhaps.

No worries. It's your style and how you interpret the character, which is what I'm looking for when I make contests. Unless something was completely missing that is necessary for the character, I wouldn't pick apart at an entry unless the artist is asking for feedback on how to make the entry more accurate. Otherwise, it seems unfair to the artist since it's an entry. Not a commission. That's how I see things, at least.

Side note, I've decided to grant the 1 mill without seeing the WIP for the first entry people submit. I may need to review my notes as this appears to be getting missed. sweatdrop I also think I should increase the prize for the RNG. I'll see how much I should increase it to during the weekend.

Beloved Hunter

Razumi Yazura
That's better. Thanks. ^^

lol Perhaps.

No worries. It's your style and how you interpret the character, which is what I'm looking for when I make contests. Unless something was completely missing that is necessary for the character, I wouldn't pick apart at an entry unless the artist is asking for feedback on how to make the entry more accurate. Otherwise, it seems unfair to the artist since it's an entry. Not a commission. That's how I see things, at least.

Side note, I've decided to grant the 1 mill without seeing the WIP for the first entry people submit. I may need to review my notes as this appears to be getting missed. sweatdrop I also think I should increase the prize for the RNG. I'll see how much I should increase it to during the weekend.

Haha I actually didn't see the bit about an entry prize so I was really confused at first as to why I was receiving a trade? I had to go back and read again to figure out what was going on xD

Personally I feel it's fine but then again I just came back from a hiatus and the economy is way beyond my understanding now o_o;

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Kitara44
Haha I actually didn't see the bit about an entry prize so I was really confused at first as to why I was receiving a trade? I had to go back and read again to figure out what was going on xD

Personally I feel it's fine but then again I just came back from a hiatus and the economy is way beyond my understanding now o_o;
Aah. emo

Most people say it's fine. I'm just the type that worries a lot. I was like this with the previous contest. gonk I probably should calm down. I get the "Is this enough?" mentality even though I think I currently have the highest valued contest at the moment? Hm.

I'm currently trying to see if it's possible to change the thumbnail for Quil's album since her entry thumbnail cuts off her head and just focuses on her chest. XD

Beloved Hunter

Razumi Yazura
Aah. emo

Most people say it's fine. I'm just the type that worries a lot. I was like this with the previous contest. gonk I probably should calm down. I get the "Is this enough?" mentality even though I think I currently have the highest valued contest at the moment? Hm.

I'm currently trying to see if it's possible to change the thumbnail for Quil's album since her entry thumbnail cuts off her head and just focuses on her chest. XD

It's okay! You definitely have more than enough o__o; And I would assume you were, if anything had over 10 bil I would probably just start laughing and go on another hiatus xD

pfffft but that's the best part!

I also just realized that their profiles that you go to from clicking their under-wear images are different from their charahub ones orz

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Kitara44
It's okay! You definitely have more than enough o__o; And I would assume you were, if anything had over 10 bil I would probably just start laughing and go on another hiatus xD

pfffft but that's the best part!

I also just realized that their profiles that you go to from clicking their under-wear images are different from their charahub ones orz
Oh, no. I'm just crazy and saved a lot of gold for the contest. XD The only thing that is questionably worth around 10 bill is the golden ticket from Project Couture since that allows you to work with an artist to create a 6 pose item. You get 10 copies of your idea that the artist creates for you and you get gold based on the items cash shop sales.

lol I suppose.

And yes. I'm working on updating the new profiles. ^^; A lot of info still needs to be added.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Hmm...think I might know what to do around my birthday. We'll see.

Beloved Hunter

Razumi Yazura
Oh, no. I'm just crazy and saved a lot of gold for the contest. XD The only thing that is questionably worth around 10 bill is the golden ticket from Project Couture since that allows you to work with an artist to create a 6 pose item. You get 10 copies of your idea that the artist creates for you and you get gold based on the items cash shop sales.

lol I suppose.

And yes. I'm working on updating the new profiles. ^^; A lot of info still needs to be added.

Oh wow, that sounds cool! //goes off to find out what project couture is...

They're coming a long really nicely though~ (an have a lot more info than the charahubs~)

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Kitara44
Oh wow, that sounds cool! //goes off to find out what project couture is...

They're coming a long really nicely though~ (an have a lot more info than the charahubs~)
I want a golden ticket, but I wouldn't fuss too much. I rather focus on my art contest.

I also have more control over the new profiles since it's my own website.

The Great Boobah's Other Half

Obsessive Codger

Beloved Hunter

Razumi Yazura
I want a golden ticket, but I wouldn't fuss too much. I rather focus on my art contest.

I also have more control over the new profiles since it's my own website.

I can see why, you got so much amazing art in your last one *A*

Oooh that's cool, I used to be able to code html but that's all long gone for me

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Kitara44
I can see why, you got so much amazing art in your last one *A*

Oooh that's cool, I used to be able to code html but that's all long gone for me
lol Well I do love getting artwork. ^^

Aw.

Tory Salazar's Partner

Anxious Prophet

cat_redface I want to add a wing category, but there's so many wings to choose from as far as wings go...hm.

Vicious Lover

omg gaia is so obsessed with wing items i swear
          honestly they seem to release new ones every week or so
          and they're always crazy expensive i don't understand ; 3 ;

Vicious Lover

Razumi Yazura

CONTEST ENTRY INCOMING
          Username : Knight Captain Duckeh
          Media: digital~
          Character(s) drawn: quil and sanriel, the cuties
          Submission URL: [ x ]
          WIP or Completed?: totally finished aww yis
          Website URL: hummm deviantart or tumblr, i suppose. the only difference is i post all my completed work on deviantart. the only things i post on tumblr are things i am comfortable with my close friends seeing, but i do post wips on tumblr far more than on deviantart so there's that
          Notes: my favourite part is that her little transparent shirt thingy is actually transparent; it should change slightly depending on the background u w u (( although since it's black it's kinda hard to tell whoops ))

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
Knight Captain Duckeh
          omg gaia is so obsessed with wing items i swear
          honestly they seem to release new ones every week or so
          and they're always crazy expensive i don't understand ; 3 ;
I had a wing category in my previous contest.

It's much harder to pick items for if I want to make a category for it. Hm. @_@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces