Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Sex Symbol

Prodigious_girl

iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl

iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
DevineEssence
My love for Hetalia spiked up when I discovered Hetaoni.
The wait is killing me ;_;

The wait for what? I've already played it...I cried crying
O.O WHERE!?!? I've only seen up to part 17.

o.o There was only like 12 parts in the version I played D8 I think it was like version 6 .w.

Ooooooooooh!! You PLAYED it....I watched it on Youtube. SotetAG has an account and has posted part 1 - 17.1 She also has a preview of future parts (and a second one is coming). She's just the translator though and has no idea when the future parts will be coming out.

Personally, I like HetaOni and HetaHazard. HetaQuest isn't too bad either...but I didn't really like RomaHeta all that much. Probably because the game creator stopped before the epic fight against Canada. D < Argh.

Hmm could you link me to the first part? o: I want to see emotion_jawdrop I've only seen HetaOni though, never heard of HetaHazard or HetQuest o:

Blessed Sex Symbol

DevineEssence
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl

iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
DevineEssence

o.o There was only like 12 parts in the version I played D8 I think it was like version 6 .w.

How did you PLAY it? It's not even a real game eek

Yus it is o _ o Deviantart emotion_awesome Can't find the link to download the game though ; ~;

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
So I started to write that fic idea that I had about China and America last night.

I realized how much better it would be in comic form because I can't exactly captured the childish imagery in words, not unless I describe the pictures in America's little "book".

Maybe I just need to put in more descriptive words but, I'm seriously thinking of drawing a comic.

But my drawing skills are not exactly professional... and I have no working scanner. Dx

Should I try anyway, everyone? Would you be willing to see it?

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl

iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
Prodigious_girl

iMuSic_Nvr_sLeEpS
DevineEssence

Ooooooooooh!! You PLAYED it....I watched it on Youtube. SotetAG has an account and has posted part 1 - 17.1 She also has a preview of future parts (and a second one is coming). She's just the translator though and has no idea when the future parts will be coming out.

Personally, I like HetaOni and HetaHazard. HetaQuest isn't too bad either...but I didn't really like RomaHeta all that much. Probably because the game creator stopped before the epic fight against Canada. D < Argh.

Hmm could you link me to the first part? o: I want to see emotion_jawdrop I've only seen HetaOni though, never heard of HetaHazard or HetQuest o:
= D Of course.

HetaQuest & HetaHazard. Also up to part 17 of HetaOni.

Have fun watching!

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Misuki Marishima
So I started to write that fic idea that I had about China and America last night.

I realized how much better it would be in comic form because I can't exactly captured the childish imagery in words, not unless I describe the pictures in America's little "book".

Maybe I just need to put in more descriptive words but, I'm seriously thinking of drawing a comic.

But my drawing skills are not exactly professional... and I have no working scanner. Dx

I had the same problem. What I decided to do was write it out anyway and see if someone wants to make a comic form of it for you. Your best bet is to posting it on deviantart.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Mitsuki Horenake
Misuki Marishima

I had the same problem. What I decided to do was write it out anyway and see if someone wants to make a comic form of it for you. Your best bet is to posting it on deviantart.

I guess I will do my best in the final copy to get the children's book like imagery across! =D That would kinda be cool if I could really do that with writing. smile

Right now it's just the rough-draft and I can always put in more details.

Thanks for the suggestion though. I already have a steady gallery on dA so submitting there would be no trouble.

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Misuki Marishima
Mitsuki Horenake
Misuki Marishima

I guess I will do my best in the final copy to get the children's book like imagery across! =D That would kinda be cool if I could really do that with writing. smile

Right now it's just the rough-draft and I can always put in more details.

Thanks for the suggestion though. I already have a steady gallery on dA so submitting there would be no trouble.

It all depends on the right word choice for the story. Childlike images usually end up with childlike stories: the innocent kind, of course. And since you have a dA account it shouldn't be too hard to find someone. Heck, when I went on there was already fanart for my OC characters.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Since it's America we're talking about here, I'm going with child-like exaggeration. rofl

If it were someone like Russia of course, then it would be evil without him knowing it and terrifying the other nation-tans. XD

Now that I think of it, writing a Russia!storybook would be entertaining too. I'll just stick with what I have for America of course. I'll write down the imagery of bright watercolors and other things you'd normally find in children's picture books. <3

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Misuki Marishima
Since it's America we're talking about here, I'm going with child-like exaggeration. rofl

If it were someone like Russia of course, then it would be evil without him knowing it and terrifying the other nation-tans. XD

Now that I think of it, writing a Russia!storybook would be entertaining too. I'll just stick with what I have for America of course. I'll write down the imagery of bright watercolors and other things you'd normally find in children's picture books. <3

Russia being unknowingly evil? I will rather have it that he has horrible people skills with a taste of slasher films emotion_yatta

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I know I keep breaking topic, and I know you are all likely getting very sick of that by now... but I do have something to share with you all >> <<

Around a month ago I said I was going to start working on an image of France and England in the positions of The King of France and Cordelia from "King Lear." Well a couple of people in this thread had expressed an interest in seeing it, and I thought now that it was finished I would share it with you all...

User Image

http://fav.me/d4sl830 (Link is to the image on my DA... which has been cleaned up and brightened).

I'm going to go hide now.
Made this on a whim.

Except for the s**t quality, I really like how it turned out.

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

I think it's a well drawn picture biggrin give yourself some credit.

Ok, this is a Boorant incoming. I really really really really hate when everyone makes America so childish and immature. Yes, he can be childish, pretentious, egotistical, and an all around jerk. But, I also feel he's just an easy going guy.

He's also a hell of a lot smarter than he puts himself out to be. He's one of those joking types of guys that you don't tend to take seriously. But, seriously, look at what America has done. He's proven that he can be serious when he wants/needs to be

/randomrantiregretnothing.

Just gonna leave this here...

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
That picture...! Even if I don't ship the pairing I think that it's amazing quality! I know colored pencils when I see them too (unless it's some other coloring medium, than I fail forever if that's the case). Hahaha!

I love iiiiiit. XD

@ Booberry: Dear lord, is it my fic idea that prompted your rant? My apologies, my apologies! Maybe I have no business writing Hetalia fic at all because I will get something wrong...

Will watch those videos later. Time for breakfast.

Sigh. I'm such a fool. I always end up messing up something, somewhere, somehow...
Misuki Marishima

Sigh. I'm such a fool. I always end up messing up something, somewhere, somehow...

Dude, relax. You're fine.
We all disagree on stuff now and then. It's normal.
You simply deal with it however you see fit, be it talking it out, compromising, or simply agreeing to disagree. That's my trick to co-existing with Sai half the time. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff