Welcome to Gaia! ::

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

If the Christmas event was as amazing as the Halloween one. I shall die a happy girl and say this was the best Christmas ever.
Sai X Kaitou
Booberry Muffins
Well, I mean it wouldn't bother me so much if they guy hadn't been so rude about it. Me and my Russia were joking. It wasn't even a serious conversation until he came in like THERE IS NO MORE SOVIET RUSSIA! BLAH BLAH COLD WAR IS GONE BLAH BLAH!

Um, k, I'll not joke with my Russia anymore. Becuase the internet is full of srsbns and everything on the internet is the truth no?

Nah, keep on joking and having fun.
If he doesn't get the joke and is being an arse about it, then just ignore the dumb ********.

In unrelated news, I can't stop listening to this.

I LOVE THIS SONG. emotion_kirakira

And, to throw it out there, PlatinumSpeed made a fangasm-worthy English cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2WL_NReN7w
And Reza made this eargasm worthy Maru Kaite Chikyuu cover-Nicovideo users love it!

Click for a real eargasm!

Seriously, this singer (Reza) needs more love! *not going to bother listening to cover from the post above me*

EDIT: Added cover to watch later list, only couldn't listen because I was on school computer (no sound!) Only unable to now because I'm in the middle of the subbed version of Paint it White, and the dubbed version is buffering (Megavideo is super slow. Only use it because I downloaded Megakey)

8,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I started watching HetaOni T^T

on a side note too much in one night can and will scare the crap out of you when the power suddenly goes out when you're trying to sleep .... T^T

7,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
"...Wake me when I'm Sober
The scars too hard to hide
I should've known better
If only I could be strong enough to see that it's over
I wish I'd never met you..."

xxxUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagexxx
---------------------------------------------

Japan x mah OC... emotion_kirakira
it's magical and awesome

"...So wake me when I'm Sober
The scars too hard to hide
I should've known better
If only I could be strong enough to see that it's over
I wish I'd never loved you..."

Capitalist

Ivan Braginskii
x- Belaarus

-Already running- I'm going back to Kremlin!

Oh brother~ Come back here and let's get married~ >:3

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Lady Pyrien

That's what you get when you try to watch too much fear and angst in one go. By the pacing of the game, I have the strangest feeling that the creator intended for something completely scary at first, but after seeing the reaction of the people they realized that it made more sense if angst was involved in it. At least, that's what I believe. It helps me get through the sadness crying

xXxAkatsuki-GeishaxXx

God I love PlatinumSpeed's cover of that song. Wait, erase that: I love his dubs period. He's the freakin' cast in one body emotion_c8
......noone ever bothers with anything Reza does....noone bothers with anything I do....what am I, Canada and Sealand's lovechild, since I'm invisible and never acknowledged? Same goes for Reza too -.-'

On side note debating joining a Hetalia RP group
x- Belaarus

Go hoome! gonk

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

Speaking of Sealand. My amusement hit new limits tonight when I realized I could change my "current city" to living in Sealand, United Kingdom.

And, I did just that.

ALL HAIL SEALAND!
Since we're on the subject of eargasms, I'm just going leave this here...

Whoever made this, I thank thee.

emotion_kirakira

Wheezing Elder

Hello! First time I've been on the manga/anime forum in quite awhile! Came cross this thread and decided to creep around for a bit! I finally decided to post something! c:

@Vespa Angel Yukino
omigoodness. THIS.IS AMAZING. How did I never come across this before?! QwQ

Divine Elder

9,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
On December 25th, go outside at midnight (or if you live in the eastern hemisphere, go out at whatever time it would be there when it's midnight in the western hemisphere) and sing whatever version of "Marukaite Chikyuu" you want in whatever language so we can "hear the world sing."

KasumiNyan's Wife

Aged Cat

Can I just sing it in my house dude there's like a foot of snow outside burning_eyes
Screw this, I'm just not going to talk anymore since I see noone has watched the video.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff