Total Votes:[ 168 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
less anime, still keeping up with manga
I've been reading less of manga because they have been slow on updates recently :/ But I've been watching more anime to fill lost time. Especially since they have recently put up new animes. I'm pretty picky too...

I did watch K, which I thought was amazing. I also watched SAO and as good as it seemed at first, it kind of went down hill the more I watched. I could hardly watch season two. And the ending was lame. I mean they ended it well enough, but he rejected his sister/cousin, but still kept giving her about as much attention as he did Asuna. I mean, Asuna was barely even in it. Also, there was so much going on in the anime, that it almost seemed rushed. But I guess it has to if they planned on fitting multiple years of time into twenty-something episodes...

This is kind of a useless rant and slightly off topic, but whatever.

Genius

Less, because really I don't have a lot of motivation for on-going animes anymore.
Only few like Gintama, Chihayafuru, HXH2011 and INAGO: Chrono Stone.
That and since I'm going to be busy with school this year.
I find that I'm watching less these day. And reading less. *tear*

However, I am watching a new series (new to me anyways) called Les Mis Shojo Cosette. (Gee...I wonder what brought this discovery on. haha)

Anyways. I'm watching less, but I'm also rewatching some of my favorites. And I have a lot in my instant queue on Netflix, but I just can't seem to sit down and really watch them unless they catch my interest from that first episode.

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Oh I am reading way less manga and watching way less anime by far. Those two things were my MAIN source of entertainment in high school and I would spend almost all of my spare cash on them. However, now that I am in university I have far less spare time and certainly less money to throw around than I did in the old days so my time on these things is dropping. I still pull out stuff from my collection every once in a while, but I've become boring and stick to the news/sitcoms more often than not. About the only thing I do to keep my collection up to date is set aside an amount of money to buy a manga once a month (yeah university eats that much of your cash on a budget) or I'll have money saved to go to the dealer's room when I go to my annual convention. If I do pick up a new anime title it'll either have to be an awesome deal, like the Princess Mononoke DVD I got for $5, or it'll have to be something I desperately want that I'm willing to splurge on.

Clean Sex Symbol

*watches very little anime because has no time cry *

Shy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The first anime I've watched in a good three months was High School of the Dead. I really enjoyed it, and now I want more like it..
I've been trying to watch Higurashi, but I can't get the damn streaming to work.

Newbie Noob

A lot less cause Im in the mood of watching cartoons.Yah know,reliving my childhood.
Also because of homework.
Much less. The last season the only anime I watched was Kamisama Hajimemashita, and before that I watched Darker than Black. I still like anime, there just aren't enough series I like out right now, and so my love for anime has kinda been thrown to the back burner for now. Instead I've been playing more video games and have started watching Asian dramas, particularly Korean.
less. I just cant seem to get into any of the new titles and i cant find an older one for the life of me. I think the last thing i watched all the way through was Hanasaku Iroha
Although the new Sailor Moon anime will be something I'll possibly end up watching religiously.

Interesting Gaian

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
Yami Alexander 4
Sadly, I've been watching less. I can't seem to find any interesting animes anymore. Also not many animes get Dubbed or at least Subbed, in English and aired on TV because I don't want to pay sites to watch anime. I mostly read Manga as it's sometimes better then the anime.

Not to mention real-life tv shows have finally seemed to have bonked me upside the head and told me, "We're heeeeeeeere~!! Watch us while your love for anime is put on hooold~!!" X'3

Although in my case, the tv shows which I watch encompass some anime characters pretty darn good. XD I couldn't beat my past self in watching anime. XD I just couldn't. XD

Interesting Gaian

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
Yami Alexander 4
Sadly, I've been watching less. I can't seem to find any interesting animes anymore. Also not many animes get Dubbed or at least Subbed, in English and aired on TV because I don't want to pay sites to watch anime. I mostly read Manga as it's sometimes better then the anime.

Not to mention real-life tv shows have finally seemed to have bonked me upside the head and told me, "We're heeeeeeeere~!! Watch us while your love for anime is put on hooold~!!" X'3

Although in my case, the tv shows which I watch encompass some anime characters pretty darn good. XD I couldn't beat my past self in watching anime. XD I just couldn't. XD

6,250 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Junior Trader 100
Every since school started I only watch like 2 eps a week and that's only cause I watch toonami

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm watching a fair amount, but I fell slightly behind on ongoing shows. I think I spent too much time getting up to date on the VGA playthrough of Phoenix Write. o_O;

Shows I am up to date on:
Senyu
Robotics;Notes
Psycho Pass
Zetsuen no Tempest
Magi
Ixion Saga DT
Saint Seiya Omega

Shows I have fallen behind on:
Detective Conan
One Piece
Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun